Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Thinking About Enrolling Into The Army - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thinking About Enrolling Into The Army (269 Views)

Rivers And Delta Indigenes Are The Least Interested In Joining The Army / US Military Offers $50,000 To New Recruits Who Want To Join The Army / I Want To Join The Army..but I Have Some Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking About Enrolling Into The Army by kcjazzy: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
I think joining the military is a tough and bad idea but remaining unemployed is worse and demeaning so I am seeking advice and assistance in here
Re: Thinking About Enrolling Into The Army by qwertyboss(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Oga weytee u study?
Even me it's so, and this time around na Nigerian Army or navy or Airfoce.
things no clear atall these days

1 Like

Re: Thinking About Enrolling Into The Army by Kalapizim(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
I know things may be difficult now but don't venture into military if you have no passion to be there.

Heck even those with passion sef no don tire but you never know what God has in stock for you.

My advice is give it a deep thought, the saying who no come no go know has deep meanings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies (energy Sector) / Female Housekeeper / Nanny Wanted / Fleet Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.