Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Aftermath Of Edo Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Edo Polls (600 Views)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Edo Polls by garfield1: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
I think apc would have won edo with federal might.pastor could have won orhiomnwon with a 10,000 margin,won uhumnwonde and ovia south while reducing his margin of defeat in Egor and oredo.pastor would have won etsako west,akoko edo and east with a margin of 30,000 votes each.this would have put him ahead with a margin of at least 15,000.
Or they could have forced a rerun by making sure obaseki doesn't get 25% in the six lgas of edo north,and in orhiomnwon.but in the end,there was no federal might and oshiomhole and pastor lost.

The biggest losers are pastor,oshiomhole and shuaibu.pastor can never win anything in edo again except luck smiles on him.oshiomhole is no longer the godfather of edo as a whole but he is the undisputed godfather of edo north.he will from now on decide who wins or loses there.he can still stage a comeback in 2024 if apc does well in the 2023 polls.
Long term,shuaibu is finished in edo.he can never win anything in edo north except in his ward.his plan is to go to the senate in 2023 as power returns to esan in 2024.he will lose to alimikhena and once power returns to edo north in 2032,he will be out of reckoning like osunbor.
Even if power is zoned to edo north in 2024,apc will zone to the esan or binis and shuaibu will still lose...

Mynd44
Kahal
Unigrad
Kyase
Emmafantastic
Helinues
Awol
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by Kriss216: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wailer!

Shaibu told you his plan is to go for Senate in 2023

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by Kyase(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
I'm very happy APC lost Edo, menh those guys were beginning to feel invisible like arsenal of 2003/04 with useless policies.

now I pray they lose ondo and maybe then sense will fall on them.

In all these it's oshobaba I feel for seriously, the dude is messed up

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by BlowYourMind: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
All thanks to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by garfield1: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kriss216:
Wailer!

Shaibu told you his plan is to go for Senate in 2023

I am only assuming based on what pdp fans are touting
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by garfield1: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kyase:
I'm very happy APC lost Edo, menh those guys were beginning to feel invisible like arsenal of 2003/04 with useless policies.

now I pray they lose ondo and maybe then sense will fall on them.

In all these it's oshobaba I feel for seriously, the dude is messed up

No,the loss in edo is ok.apc never felt invincible not after losing many states to pdp last year.the greatest is the loss of bayelsa,I may never recover from it.who is ortom planning to impose
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by Kriss216: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

I am only assuming based on what pdp fans are touting
Assumer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by SLAP44: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wailing thread, all the APC chest beaters should come in and wail, there's a big bucket to contain your tears grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by garfield1: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kriss216:

Assumer cheesy

Down apc
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by garfield1: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:
Wailing thread, all the APC chest beaters should come in and wail, there's a bi fold bucket to contain your tears grin

Is that how you wailed after the disgraceful loss of sarathief?
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by SLAP44: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Is that how you wailed after the disgraceful loss of sarathief?

I just want to console you, this is not the end of the world. Avoid going anywhere there's rope, or a sniper. Your family needs you grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by Kyase(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

No,the loss in edo is ok.apc never felt invincible not after losing many states to pdp last year.the greatest is the loss of bayelsa,I may never recover from it.who is ortom planning to impose
You think Ortom has a say in Benue? that guy won his relection because of the Fulani propaganda, which he did well, now everybody is seeing he has nothing to offer, the prayers now is for the years to move faster.

Tarzoor should flag the party's ticket in 2023, as for Apc it will still remain the same
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by garfield1: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:

I just want to console you, this is not the end of the world. Avoid going anywhere there's rope, or a sniper. Your family needs you grin

Is that how you felt after the massive loss of saraki and atiku
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by garfield1: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kyase:

You think Ortom has a say in Benue? that guy won his relection because of the Fulani propaganda, which he did well, now everybody is seeing he has nothing to offer, the prayers now is for the years to move faster.

Tarzoor should flag the party's ticket in 2023, as for Apc it will still remain the same

Why tarzoor again? I thought that guy is finished in Benue politics plus he is suswam candidate and ortom won't like him? Tarzoor should have at least gone to the senate to wait.

For apc,I think Emma jime will still get the nod as he should in 2015.I suspect ortom might go to the senate..
Cc omenka,samuelanyanwu
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by KendrickAyomide: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

I think apc would have won edo with federal might.pastor could have won orhiomnwon with a 10,000 margin,won uhumnwonde and ovia south while reducing his margin of defeat in Egor and oredo.pastor would have won etsako west,akoko edo and east with a margin of 30,000 votes each.this would have put him ahead with a margin of at least 15,000.
Or they could have forced a rerun by making sure obaseki doesn't get 25% in the six lgas of edo north,and in orhiomnwon.but in the end,there was no federal might and oshiomhole and pastor lost.

The biggest losers are pastor,oshiomhole and shuaibu.pastor can never win anything in edo again except luck smiles on him.oshiomhole is no longer the godfather of edo as a whole but he is the undisputed godfather of edo north.he will from now on decide who wins or loses there.he can still stage a comeback in 2024 if apc does well in the 2023 polls.
Long term,shuaibu is finished in edo.he can never win anything in edo north except in his ward.his plan is to go to the senate in 2023 as power returns to esan in 2024.he will lose to alimikhena and once power returns to edo north in 2032,he will be out of reckoning like osunbor.
Even if power is zoned to edo north in 2024,apc will zone to the esan or binis and shuaibu will still lose...

Mynd44
Kahal
Unigrad
Kyase
Emmafantastic
Helinues
Awol
Federal might. So free and fair election is a Crime. See the way you are normalizing corruption

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by SLAP44: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Is that how you felt after the massive loss of saraki and atiku

I won FTC in this your thread and as you can see, my predictions worked. So don't come here postulating another nonsense because your grasp of politics is shallow.

https://www.nairaland.com/6124928/final-predictions-edo-governorship-polls

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by BIGGESThead6: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:
Wailing thread, all the APC chest beaters should come in and wail, there's a big bucket to contain your tears grin

Pastor İze Iyamu will soon become a Supreme Court Governor. Mark my words.

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Pastor İze Iyamu will soon become a Supreme Court Governor. Mark my words.
cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by garfield1: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:

I won FTC in this your thread and as you can see, my predictions worked. So don't come here postulating another nonsense because your grasp of politics is shallow.

https://www.nairaland.com/6124928/final-predictions-edo-governorship-polls

Shallow yet I was the only one that predicted uzodinma's victory and you couldn't see saraki's looming disgrace? Even Nostradamus was not always right.when buhari supported obaseki covertly,what were you expecting? This your moniker fit you
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Mynd44
Kahal
Unigrad
Kyase
Emmafantastic
Helinues
Awol
You really are myopic in your analysis just as you were before the election.
The new face of politics in EDO NORTH is Shuaibu, no matter how much it hurts you to accept it. You are not even looking at the results from Edo North critically to deduce the message; APC is done for there, with all the bigwigs that would have made it their stronghold. Also, Edo South and Central will support him to become governor if he's selfless enough to wait for his turn.
Lastly, there's one thing you fail to realize about we the Binis, we don't overestimate our importance through oppressive tendencies (ask Oshiomole whom we supported massively against our own in 2008), we are fare and just both politically and otherwise. It's Oshiomole 's action that was going to send Esan people into political oblivion in Edo State, and that was perceived by many as callous; hence the majority of the people resisted DIVISIVE POLITICS IN EDO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by Kyase(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Why tarzoor again? I thought that guy is finished in Benue politics plus he is suswam candidate and ortom won't like him? Tarzoor should have at least gone to the senate to wait.

For apc,I think Emma jime will still get the nod as he should in 2015.I suspect ortom might go to the senate..
Cc omenka,samuelanyanwu

Ortom in Senate? impossible, they guy loss will be like that of suswam in 2015.

Condition for suwam's support in 2019 was for him to present his candidate in 2023, which was agreed.
Tarzoor isn't that popular in Benue he can't survive without his godfather Suswam.
Jime is coming again 2023.

Benue voters are the most gullible on Earth, you work on their emotion then you have their votes

Only zone C use their sense in voting most of the time, but you see the other zones ehn, just tell them fulanis are coming then you win

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by ifejobi84754: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
:Pastor İze Iyamu will soon become a Supreme Court Governor. Mark my phrases.
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by garfield1: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kyase:

Ortom in Senate? impossible, they guy loss will be like that of suswam in 2015.

Condition for suwam's support in 2019 was for him to present his candidate in 2023, which was agreed.
Tarzoor isn't that popular in Benue he can't survive without his godfather Suswam.
Jime is coming again 2023.

Benue voters are the most gullible on Earth, you work on their emotion then you have their votes

Only zone C use their sense in voting most of the time, but you see the other zones ehn, just tell them fulanis are coming then you win

It is true.jime won zone c and must still do so.he also needs to win his own zone well.

No wonder ortom got huge votes from logo,ukum and katsina ala.I thought suswam was finished in 2015.
Which LGA is tarzoor from
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by Kyase(m): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

It is true.jime won zone c and must still do so.he also needs to win his own zone well.

No wonder ortom got huge votes from logo,ukum and katsina ala.I thought suswam was finished in 2015.
Which LGA is tarzoor from
Suswam used the Fulani and ashiwave fm to spread his propaganda, with the Gamade decamping to sdp, that gave him huge chance to win.

Tarzoor na Makurdi man

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by BIGGESThead6: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
cheesy

E pain am. grin grin grin grin

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by garfield1: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kyase:

Suswam used the Fulani and ashiwave fm to spread his propaganda, with the Gamade decamping to sdp, that gave him huge chance to win.

Tarzoor na Makurdi man

Wait sir.both jime and tarzoor are from makurdi in zone B and ortom is also from there.I thought the next Governor must be from zone A where suswam is from.
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by Kyase(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Wait sir.both jime and tarzoor are from makurdi in zone B and ortom is also from there.I thought the next Governor must be from zone A where suswam is from.

that zoning arrangements works only in PDP and zone B has the highest voting power in Benue, but if we to go by that, then apc will field professor Ugba in 2023, he was their candidate in 2011 which he won but was rigged out, my problem with Prof is that he behaves like that Lagos customer in PDP.
one or two things that will work against the Prof it's his LGA(logo, same as suswam) and I believe he's one of the ambassadors Designated, katisna ala people no go gree again
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by mightyhazel: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kyase:
I'm very happy APC lost Edo..
You and pastor suppose dey compete who lie pass..
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by mightyhazel: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

biggest coconot head howfar?

ize amu supppose hit ua big empty head with that spade for deceiving him all along

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Polls by BIGGESThead6: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
mightyhazel:
biggest coconot head howfar?

ize amu supppose hit ua big empty head with that spade for deceiving him all along

Relax. Pastor İze Iyamu will soon reclaim his mandate. Another Supreme Court Governor loading. ...........

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu / Full Video!! Of The Woman Burna Boy Ft In is song The "Monsters You Made " / Ondo Election Picture Of The Day. Must See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.