Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,944 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:59 AM

BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room (106184 Views)

BBNaija: Kaisha Says All Relationships In The House Are Fake, Dorathy Will Win / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kriss216:
She's Breasted.

Girls with big breast are divine, but you see all these girls with lime breast, they're assistant devil. Their wickedness is hereditary
God bless the day you were born. You deserve a very cold beer.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by yungchop: 1:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarrr and a legend in female industry
I owe you something.....but you have to choose and you must choose wisely between
A paid pussy,
A parcel of weed
Enough beer
A nord or cyberghost or express vpn username and password...

Na nord i want boss
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by Imefonukoenin11: 3:24am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by PitexyBaba(m): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2020
post=94296862:
Update From . COM

From The Information Gathered By , Dorathy has been spotted several times paying close attention to the cameras in the BBNaija house than any of the housemates when the show began till date.

Because of this, most of the show’s audience believe she is faking her acts in the reality show so as to look good on TV.

In a strange photo shared online, Dorathy was this time around staring at the camera to the point that it looked like a horror movie, Reports.

See The Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Lmaoo!
That horror part hit me......
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by MansoryMX(m): 7:42am On Sep 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I owe you something.....but you have to choose and you must choose wisely between
A paid pussy,
A parcel of weed
Enough beer

Abeg i need Nord login o. I thought Nord vpn don cast, mine stopped working for no just reason
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by Princessbettyj(f): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

And your own laycon nko? Terribly UGLY guy..stupid talk wey dey worry unaa

You be mumu big one
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by Princessbettyj(f): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2020
bluefilm:

Like say she get correct booty join for her correct boobs, by now even Big Brother go dey always _fuck am inside their Diary Room.

Asin eh,her backside gets me upset angry angry
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by Thompsonpet(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2020
Kriss216:
She's Breasted.

Girls with big breast are divine, but you see all these girls with lime breast, they're assistant devil. Their wickedness is hereditary

Guy, this made me walk down the memory lane. You ain't far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by jiblox: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

A paid pussy,
A parcel of weed
Enough beer

Am damn in need of vpn now ma nigga.. I will appreciate you 100 times

Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2020
Princessbettyj:

You be mumu big one

You are on first-class level of mumu
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by timia41(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

A paid pussy,
A parcel of weed
Enough beer

abeg i no mind the nord or cyberghost with username and password.All the rest go follow bro
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by wilfred101: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2020
MansoryMX:

Abeg i need Nord login o. I thought Nord vpn don cast, mine stopped working for no just reason
Me too help I need a very reliable vpn
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by Princessbettyj(f): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

You are on first-class level of mumu

Ode you aren't worth my MB biko
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by Snipespeter: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
timia41:
abeg i no mind the nord or cyberghost with username and password.All the rest go follow bro
DM me make I give una nord. Na express or hma me de find
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by Ayilara1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Uprightness100:
The Undisputable Facts I know:
All Unrighteousness is Sin
A Christian is not a Sinner and a Sinner is Not a Christian

Is there human being on earth that doesn't sin?
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by Bahamas95(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kriss216:
She's Breasted.

Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by Akerry(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sonnobax15:
tongue. after Sunday,if cowbell milk no sign this girl,call me custard.....
you are a Custard
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by Akerry(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ayilara1:

Is there human being on earth that doesn't sin?
maybe Me
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by Jubter: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2020

Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Princessbettyj:

Ode you aren't worth my MB biko

You get money buy data before.. Privileged beggar.. Go to your usual spot and start begging for data.. You can flash one of your usual mumus or send your usual call me back message cos we know your type.. AKPERE .. BASKET
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by 99thEnemy(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:
She's Breasted.

Na wetin Vee do you? grin
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by 99thEnemy(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

A paid pussy,
A parcel of weed
Enough beer

Nord VPN jare grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by 99thEnemy(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2020
ignis:
Dorathy got a brighter future in front of her than behind her.

Must people create topic out of everything ? How does looking at the camera imply pretentious attitude ?
Are pretty? Is your past and future bright? And is the Taco delicious?
If the answers to all the questions is YES! We need to talk grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room by Revolva(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.