Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP (41972 Views)

Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President / George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video) / Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Karleb(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Steal something in the market, you'll be called a thief.

Steal a whole nation and you'll become V. President at least.
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by fedora04: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hmm.Shonekan and Abacha comes to.mind

My tots
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by alabo1: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
SmartProf:
Men with balls. The U.S couldn't bark here...Malians no be Libyans...GEJ just sitdon like father of the day. With wetin GEJ don do for Mali, if this was Africa of our forefathers, dem for give am one fine Malian new wife as souvenir.

Lol. The US has no interest and sees no strategic value in intervening in Mali. Nor do any major power that is why. Intervention by major powers is based on interests (resources or location). When none exist - silence. When you understand global relations you talk less. Peace

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Intrepid01(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
What was President Goodluck Jonathan doing there? Why will African leaders be giving credibility to coup plotters? One day one day, the chicken might come home to roost...
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Dalby(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I hope this isn't a gimmick where Goita will eventually oust N'daou

Goita is in control...
Abacha and Ernest Shonekan...
undecided undecided undecided

But still a good move...The military MUST answer to civil authority...

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by SirLinks: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
The president is potentially just there for the cameras, na the coup executioner vp dey run the country
ThatFairGuy1:
I hope this isn't a gimmick where Goita will eventually oust N'daou

Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Positiveme2020: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
ednut1:
malians have no resources of note. If they had oil them for come. The world na scam. Zimbabwe too had nothing dem free them

You are very right my Bro, their go to where they will gain.
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by bigtt76(f): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by zeestone99(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
RaptObserver:
Better. Let them conduct a free and fair election and return to normalcy. A peaceful Mali will benefit Nigeria and the entire subregion. And those young people who are wishing military take over in Nigeria - just know we have passed that stage. We have the opportunity of changing government every four years through the ballot but we have refused to rise above ethnicity, religious bigotry and 'bambiala' tendencies. Even if the military take over, these problems will still mar their government like we have seen in the past. So let the revolution now crusaders know that ballot revolution is what we need and not some violence or noise on the streets. As much as I hate this administration, we are stuck with it for the next three years or so when their tenure will expire. So let those who want real change get ready and achieve it through the ballot. Thank you!

My brother please let me buy you chilled Heineken. The ballot is the way. Let's look beyond APC and pdp
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Chirowman(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
At least peace has been restored
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
watched the movie DEEP STATE and everything happening now was like a dream.. Like a script been acted as the season 2 of the movie portrays...
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Burgerlomo: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
orunto27:
mali-ndaou-coup-leader-goita-sworn-in-as-president-vp.

This is a Fraud and a Slight on the intelligence of Ecowas. The Sanction on Mali should still continue. They are still A JUNTA NOT A DEMOCRACY.

Don't mind them
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Kingbuhari(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Another long tyranny that will disposed in 20 years after enriching himself at detrimental of poor suffering masses
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Imefonukoenin11: 3:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by UKBobo(m): 3:21am On Sep 26, 2020
We know who is really in charge. LOL
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 26, 2020
orunto27:
mali-ndaou-coup-leader-goita-sworn-in-as-president-vp.

This is a Fraud and a Slight on the intelligence of Ecowas. The Sanction on Mali should still continue. They are still A JUNTA NOT A DEMOCRACY.
The Military government that did a coup in Nigeria in 1966 wasn't a fraud. Why do you think this is ?
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Mintum: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Anything for peace
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by muthm: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Is this some sort of compromise?
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by orunto27: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
MuhMubRaj:

The Military government that did a coup in Nigeria in 1966 wasn't a fraud. Why do you think this is ?

This is 21st Century. 1966 was 20th Century. Though our Civilian Politicians are still Dommies and uselessly more corrupt than the Military. This is why I keep advocating for one year Military Training for our National Youth Service Corps to give them some Leadership Skills.
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by orunto27: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Don't mind them

They are just making ways for Buraitai to take over from BUHARI.
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by orunto27: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
chipet67:

Go ahead and do something about it.

Continue their Sanctions, call them JUNTA and disrecognise them as ECOWAS MEMBER. Isolate them like Lepers and close NIGERIAN BORDERS TO MALI UNTIL THEY REPENT AND PAY COMPENSATION TO REENTER ECOWAS.
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by Apktotheworld: 4:18am On Sep 29, 2020
ayo6hammiey:
If 1k to 2k isn't too small for you to earn daily, reach me on zero seven zero three six one zero zero one two three
Hi @ayo6hammiey. I'd humbly like you to show me the ropes concerning this. God bless and thanks in anticipation for a favourable response.
Re: Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP by stevedre: 6:39am On Oct 02, 2020
SmartProf:
Men with balls. The U.S couldn't bark here...Malians no be Libyans...GEJ just sitdon like father of the day. With wetin GEJ don do for Mali, if this was Africa of our forefathers, dem for give am one fine Malian new wife as souvenir.

Them no get crude oil na or any other mineral resources America needs.
Libya is still paying NATO with barrels of crude oil and cash for their (NATO) intervention. Finally all is for selfish long run benefits for the western countries disguised in form of helping African and middle eastern countries with natural resources.

VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) / 27 Storey London Tower Block On Fire, Many Feared Dead(photos). / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order