Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato (28421 Views)

Ebonyi State Governor Spotted Playing Game With His Kinsmen In The Village / Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by Anaerobi(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
how will he remember them while he was busy building Rocaha okorocha foundation in adamawa and other states.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by blackgold7777(f): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
missbehave247:
Rochas okoroawusa receiving it hot hot
as he dey hot
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by blackgold7777(f): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
smile11s:
We need development in Isiekenesi, Ideato South
noted
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by HappyPagan: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
I'm from Ideato South.. nigga was dumped a long time ago. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by jacoik(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
lolxxxxx hahahaha dis one na anywhere bele face. why didn't they dump him when he was a governor. hungry people everywhere
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by blackgold7777(f): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
HappyPagan:
I'm from Ideato South.. nigga was dumped a long time ago. grin
clap for yourself
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by Omoslim26: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mehn it pains me as an imolite to know dat we have never been blessed with governor wey get head
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by Xantosdamy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
rochas okorostatue��

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by smile11s(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
blackgold7777:
noted

Thanks and may Amadioha grant you your heart desires
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by Kobicove(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
mightyhazel:
Rochas is a big time disgrace.. he deserves way more than this.

He is also a traitor undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by Madmadrevo(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
visit 3xSMS.com and grow your money with them,they are the most trusted paying site at the moment
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by blackgold7777(f): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
smile11s:

Thanks and may Amadioha grant you your heart desires
guy man whats dat amadi what
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by eddyslim(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mindset
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
He is a Scam. The Owerri-Orlu road condition is a thing of tears.
He scraped our solid one lane and built two lanes that expired after four months
He is a disaster and fraud
My dad once was his tennat at his house located at Beach Junction Orlu so I know him well
Disbelief whoever tells you he is from North or his mother is from North, she is from Urualla in Ideato North. I know her too she sells ice fish at Nkwo market Umuchima while alive.
But Orange Drugs should forget it. He has his son's ambition at heart.
No Person from Orlu zone should rule Imo for the next twenty years. We have ruled for sixteen years since 1999, and that's minus the present tenure of Hope Uzodimma also from Orlu zone

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by rolams(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Will they do the same when Emeka Ihedihoha is returned?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by onward4life(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Cockroach?

I hope yu know what acerbic means?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by 3Ceagle(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hope Uzodinma will not be different from Okorocha. These are leaders without any ideology and master plan for the state, unfortunately this has been the case since 1999. The only one who had a resemblance of developmental economics was Ohakim but he too fell short of some of his Ideas.
Any state with large civil service workforce without adequtate revenue base will not development, coupled with unaccountable leadership.
Any leadership with desire and capacity to govern should be able to evaluate the comparative advantage of the people and sort to develop along those lines.I am still waiting to see what Hope Uzodinma will do after 4yrs. I know he does does not have the desire and capacity to change anything.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by slowice(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
The governor should make sure that whatever development he is bringing to ideato gets to ndi-izuogu and well too.... That's that

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by Rugaria: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Political jobbers and worn out pro regime apologists..
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by Afamed: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
HeadShot:
Okorocha is an APc zombie

You can't give what you Don have...

And the Wailing continues
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by Afamed: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
rolams:
Will they do the same when Emeka Ihedihoha is returned?
Emeka has already returned to Mbaise
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by dykedarlyn(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
I drove past that road today, and all I can say is that Rochas is a heartless human being. The whole road is in a mess down to his community
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by rolams(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Afamed:

Emeka has already returned to Mbaise

Hmmm! Ok ooo
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by InvertedHammer: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
/
Sometimes I can't help it but laugh at the silliness and gullibility of Nigerians.

They said that Rochas is already wealthy and would not steal/loot. The same argument they made for Orji Uzo Kalu. Currently they are still making the same argument for some aspiring politicians.

Do our people ever learn?

/
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by mattmogan88: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by mikedoo(m): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Rochas okorocha is actually from Orlu a neighbouring LGA to the aformentioned. He actually developed orlu into a city.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Any news that involves Nigeria politicians I don't trouble mind reading because in the end na same ppl
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by Abagworo(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
It is always better to pay a visit to Ideato before and after Okorocha to determine if he did nothing or something. Sincerely Okorocha did well for everyone and the evidences are there. He dualized the major road from Orlu to Akokwa and also dualized another major road from Obiohia to Urualla in Ideato North/South. He built the best University in Southeast at Ideato South, built another College of Medical Science and Nursing at same Ideato. Built Police College, Orashi Resort and also rebuilt most major markets to something more modern across communities.

Most of these people are those who feel dwarfed by Okorocha's popularity and find solace in anything that will help them dwindle it. I always come with verifiable facts. Below is picture of the dualized Obioha road and the Police College built and commissioned by Okorocha during construction and day of. commission.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato by Skymason20(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
I want to ask niaralanders that live in IMO, are you guys happy with mr S.C governor & how will you rate is performance does far using 1\10 is he enforceming any project in the state just asking the people from IMO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again / Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General / President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.