Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter (5140 Views)

How Amaechi Got Buhari To Suspend Hadiza Bala Usman Amid ‘Cold War’ - The Cable / Zahra Buhari's Fans Paid N10,000 To Go And Listen To Her Speak In Abuja / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by tobechi74: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
Curse
Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Chai finally laughed now after a long day stress....
Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by mujahid777(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Why can't the wailers also say amen to theirs
What they are essentially saying is that "hope God can be as good as a certain human"
In their stupidity they utter blasphemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by Meekha(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Eriggs:

Dominique, Seun, mynd44 , justwise.
rule 2 broken to pieces

You seem to be a hypocrite of the first order if you are only seeing my comments without seeing the myriads of insults and curses that he dishes out to people everyday on this forum all because of their affiliation to a party and tribe.

People like you are the problem of this country. Always blinded by petty sentiments and outright stupidity. Guess you're also forty and probably not wise and that is why my comment pierced through your nascent heart like a double-edged sword.

Don't ever quote me again!
Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by Area4Area: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Azmanaty03:

Shamelessness Is your forte. Xtics of a zombie. U are not even ashamed to bring GEJ into this equation. Incase u don't know, a bag of rice was sold for 7500 during GEJ and 35k now. A big shame unto you.

Now run along and continue flipping ur dead vulture grilled meat.
You should be the one to be shameless.
Ask yourself how much was a barrel of oil when GEJ was president and now, if you can connect some dots together, you'd understand your bag of rice price disparity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by Daprinxy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
post=94302217:
We say a very big AMEN on behalf of Bashir Ahmed and every sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians, along with all of us @[/b].

That being said, this is the prayer we pray always that always get into the supporters of thieves, criminals and looters that looted our country blindly for 16 wasted and looting years.

Wailers, Children of hate, frustration and perdition.....

[b]May your life be ruled forever the way PDP rule our darling nation for 16 years,
May all of you never miss one single day of what PDP brought this country into.
So shall it be for you and your households Insha Allah.

If you quote this post without an Amen,
May y'all end miserable in life.
But if you quote with an Amen, then you are the real deal.

Watch how Wailers avoid this innocent prayer and run as fast as they can with their tails between their toothpick tiny legs.

Number one Characteristic of a wailer: HYPOCRISY, number two is LIES!!

PMB won't be the president by now if our country was going in the right direction in 2015, and you are castigating us for changing the looting and STEALING going on?
Femi-Fani-Kayode (FFK) y'all!

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.
I hardly comment on nairaland buh to be honest with you,if you're a human being and not a robot,I think is high time for you to evaluate yourself and examine your God's given conscience(soul searching) because anytime I come across your post or comment(s) here,I feel like throwing up(vomiting).please,is better to stop posting or commenting anything on politics section because it will do you a lot of good and take this last advice to your heart,many people,different types of people,caliber of people do come here and if you must know,almost every sane being detest your post and comment(s) with passion here on politic section and you wouldn't know whom you gonna meet tomorrow, maybe as a destiny helper and all these your dead and disgusting posts or comments,may become an obstruction to your breakthrough..finally,the people you're dying for,making a lot of enemies for,ain't aware of your existence...my spirit has been disturbing me since to advice you and thank God,I have pour my mind out buh try and learn somethings and change because our mouth is a mouth of God and God can pass a message to you through any means...just think twice and may the blessings of God for you that are still hanging in the air because of your foolish and blindly support of wicked and evil being(s)be release to you once you turn a new leave and change from your wicked ways to the glory of Almighty God,Amen...gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by Area4Area: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Daprinxy:
I hardly comment on nairaland buh to be honest with you,if you're a human being and not a robot,I think is high time for you to evaluate yourself and examine your God's given conscience(soul searching) because anytime I come across your post or comment(s) here,I feel like throwing up(vomiting).please,is better to stop posting or commenting anything on politics section because it will do you a lot of good and take this last advice to your heart,many people,different types of people,caliber of people do come here and if you must know,almost every sane being detest your post and comment(s) with passion here on politic section and you wouldn't know whom you gonna meet tomorrow, maybe as a destiny helper and all these your dead and disgusting posts or comments,may become an obstruction to your breakthrough..finally,the people you're dying for,making a lot of enemies for,ain't aware of your existence...my spirit has been disturbing me since to advice you and thank God,I have pour my mind out buh try and learn somethings and change because our mouth is a mouth of God and God can pass a message to you through any means...just think twice and may the blessings of God for you that are still hanging in the air because of your foolish and blindly support of wicked and evil being(s)be release to you once you turn a new leave and change from your wicked ways to the glory of Almighty God,Amen...gracias!!!!
Take your preaching elsewhere abeg, the guy is just stating the undiluted truth and you're angy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by NGpatriot: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Typical ipob twitter nuisance rubbish.

What do you Igbos do that's not hatred, bitterness, anger, frustration and bigotry?

Your mates they do better things, but losers are siting on the internet offering their unsolicited hateful and bitter ipob nonsense.

The pesin wey take this hatred, sorrow, misery and sadness swear for you people really do you wrong because there's got to me more to you bitter people as human beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Area4Area:
Take your preaching elsewhere abeg, the guy is just stating the undiluted truth and you're angy
Thanks for replying the hypocrite before we are here.
We mentioned earlier that the 2 major characteristics of wailers and enemies of Nigeria are HYPOCRISY and LIES.

The boy you quoted is nothing but an ipob , cownu follower in severe pains.
So don't be surprised by his lies
Luckily we true igbos love our darling nation.
True igbos don't believe in biafra, we only pity the ones (like the boy quoting us to spill rubbish) killing the themselves and sitting at home without going to work, while their leader is in UK eating chicken with his family!
Here is one of his post below...
He is nothing but a troublemaking ipob and a tribalistic @^@*#%.
And he was trying to paint himself as a neutral.
Liars everywhere.
Spits.

Daprinxy:

............are you telling me that if oduduwa have been seriously fighting for oduduwa since, just like Biafra or ipob,that Nigerian government will still be like this eeh? Buh that's the typical of an average Yoruba man especially their moslem ones,always defending nonsense always....
Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Area4Area:
We will always hit their heads with the truth always.
Truth is not bitter afterall, people are just bitter to the truth!
Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by Cherez: 4:27am On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Say Amen I dare you, May your life be like how GEJ and his goons governed looted Nigeria's Fortune to recession Despite being at its peak during his reign
I voted PMB in 2015 and yes against GEJ too
But you know the truth? PMB's supporters are worse than GEJ's
GEJ's ain't too zombified and could reason back then at least
Does this MANNA guy understand?
Like let bandits ravage his village.like they do now and he said Amen?
Inasmuch as I am not for his thoughts and acts I pray nothing befalls him so he lives and see what good governance is someday
Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by Cherez: 4:29am On Sep 26, 2020
post=94303150:
Neutrals reading this thread will be like......

Azmanaty, you sef say AMEN now, why beating around the bush like a village hunter!!
Actually, neutrals just dey pity you
Cos Azmanaty has not show support for GEJ here and shouldn't say AMEN to your prayers but zombies like you should also understand what sanity is by the way they talk. No wonder we were promised N1=$1 that uear
Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by Cherez: 4:34am On Sep 26, 2020
post=94313361:

Thanks for replying the hypocrite before we are here.
We mentioned earlier that the 2 major characteristics of wailers and enemies of Nigeria are HYPOCRISY and LIES.

The boy you quoted is nothing but an ipob , cownu follower in severe pains.
So don't be surprised by his lies
Luckily we true igbos love our darling nation.
True igbos don't believe in biafra, we only pity the ones (like the boy quoting us to spill rubbish) killing the themselves and sitting at home without going to work, while their leader is in UK eating chicken with his family!
Here is one of his post below...
He is nothing but a troublemaking ipob and a tribalistic @^@*#%.
And he was trying to paint himself as a neutral.
Liars everywhere.
Spits.

Manna onye Igbo indeed
Naso
Pity yourself as you'd never tell yourself the truth
Many supporters of GEJ who did much less as you are nowhere to be found today
Hope your voice doesn't drown too soon
Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by ednut1(m): 5:03am On Sep 26, 2020
Daprinxy:
he works fo BMC on 30k salary. From his picture on this page and the phone number there he is close or over 40.shame.https://www.facebook.com/felixdav.debuharist
Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 26, 2020
Area4Area:
You should be the one to be shameless.
Ask yourself how much was a barrel of oil when GEJ was president and now, if you can connect some dots together, you'd understand your bag of rice price disparity.

Will u close that ur gutter mouth there. How much was oil when obj was in power. This ur useless argument about oil price is getting stale. Obj sold oil max 30$ and he achieved alot with it.

Oil aside, what of the numerous loans Buhari is taking?? How has it improved Nigeria at large. If u have nothing sensible to say, u close ur mouth

1 Like

Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by PussyOdour(m): 6:30am On Sep 26, 2020
post=94302217:
We say a very big AMEN on behalf of Bashir Ahmed and every sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians, along with all of us @[/b].

That being said, this is the prayer we pray always that always get into the supporters of thieves, criminals and looters that looted our country blindly for 16 wasted and looting years.

[b]May your life be ruled forever the way PDP rule our darling nation for 16 years,

Watch how Wailers avoid this innocent prayer and run as fast as they can with their tails between their toothpick tiny legs.

PMB won't be the president by now if our country was going in the right direction in 2015, and you are castigating us for changing the looting and STEALING going on?

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

Dumb ass

You keep on typing long trash thing in the name of comment.

No wonder they say here that you're a biological mistake and I can't agree less.

1 Like

Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2020
I don't think this guy mannabbnonsense is sane..
seriously...I don't think he is sane
Re: The Prayer That Got Buhari Fans Upset On Twitter by jude79(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2020
post=94302217:

I think you are fair in your analysis, so I say Amen!! Again I need both of us to say Amen to another prayers on behalf of Jonathan and buhari.
May those who supported Jonathan grow the way Nigerian economy grew under Jonathan, may they grow as dangote and other companies grew under Jonathan, I say "Amen"
May those who supported buhari grow the way Nigerian economy grew under buhari, may they grow as dangote and other companies grew under buhari, you say Amen to this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBC Joins, As #ENDSARS Trending As No.1 in the World / Ekiti's 25th Anniversary: Aribasoye Greets Fayemi, Says Ekiti Not A Failed State / Be Frank, What Comes To Your Mind seeing This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.