Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Letters Inc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Letters Inc (1586 Views)

Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail / Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers / How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letters Inc by Stacemelda(f): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Good evening. Please I need some help. I want to find out if Letters Inc exist. I'm not seeing any sort of social media handles and the Facebook page is empty. I'm supposed to pay for a supposed training but something doesn't feel right. Can anyone help?
Re: Letters Inc by dingbang(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Please be sure of any website you are onto before you part with your hard earned cash o..

Just save ya money based on red flags spotted
Re: Letters Inc by Ego18: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Stacemelda:
Good evening. Please I need some help. I want to find out if Letters Inc exist. I'm not seeing any sort of social media handles and the Facebook page is empty. I'm supposed to pay for a supposed training but something doesn't feel right. Can anyone help?
Re: Letters Inc by Hausa(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Stacemelda:
I got a message too.
Have you been able to move forward with it?
Re: Letters Inc by Mackiereal: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2020
Hello @stacymelda please did you go ahead with the letters inc payment and was it genuine?
Re: Letters Inc by kabeerhabe(m): 1:59am On Oct 18, 2020
Both the lettersInc and Bixtrary are same person trying to scam innocent writters

Re: Letters Inc by IkennaAlex: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
I have registered for the training and and I am currently undergoing training on the site
Re: Letters Inc by IkennaAlex: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Follow you instinct I believe
Re: Letters Inc by IkennaAlex: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
It's not scam brethren they even set up a site my training and I am currently undergoing the training just that the training is not easy at all.
Re: Letters Inc by IkennaAlex: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
This is might be fake or it might not be

1 Like

Re: Letters Inc by Hausa(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
IkennaAlex:
It's not scam brethren they even set up a site my training and I am currently undergoing the training just that the training is not easy at all.
Enjoy.
Re: Letters Inc by NamdyKel(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hello Frances, please how far have you gone with your training and employment with Letters Inc? I just got same offer today. Kindly assist with relevant information.
Thank you
Re: Letters Inc by IkennaAlex: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Stacemelda:
NamdyKel:
Hello Frances, please how far have you gone with your training and employment with Letters Inc? I just got same offer today. Kindly assist with relevant information.
Thank you
I have just finished my basic level I am at the intermediary which is second to the last level
Re: Letters Inc by IkennaAlex: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hausa:
Enjoy.
Thank you
Re: Letters Inc by IkennaAlex: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=NamdyKel post=96875628]Hello Frances, please how far have you gone with your training and employment with Letters Inc? I just got same offer today. Kindly assist with relevant information.
The training is tedious if you think you can't undergo it it's better you don't venture

1 Like

Re: Letters Inc by IkennaAlex: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
If you aren't sure of it please don't even pay
Re: Letters Inc by IkennaAlex: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Job Interview On Saturday April 29, 2006 / Sending Cv's Palava! / Migration Experts.com,(skilled Visa) How Authentic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.