Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) (60492 Views)

21-Year-Old Woman Falls Into Domestic Well In Kwara And Dies (Graphic) / 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Heavy Rainfall Wreaks Havoc In A Cemetery In Kano. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
sigiyaya:
Normally i dont reply to unreasonable people like you. But how do you expect the people to react to a bad government when people like that foolish Righteousness89 keep telling them that one imaginary god will fight for them and that all the need to do is to pray and fast. How do you expect the people to reason and fight for their right when Righteousness89 keep talking rubbish that this yearly fuel tanker explosion that kill lives in tens are as a result of rapture and the coming of Jesus. Till people like you and Righteousness89 stop deceiving the people that this world is not there home and that there is an imaginary place call heaven built with gold and diamond which is their real home then the people will never raise up and fight for their right on this earth which you and Righteousness has successfully succeeded in making them to believe that it is a transit en route to heaven. Do you now understand why i called Righteousness89 a f00l
1. For replying shows you are an abnormal and unresoanable daft FOOL.
2. You are still the FOOL here because you are talking nonsense and have Comprehensive Deficiency Syndrome.
What is my point? People sold their rights for kerosene and money, then voted in a governor who did nothing in his first term. Now, you are talking about standing for their rights. Who will stand for their rights? God or righteousness? God gave people brain so they can think for themselves but they refused to, so whose fault?
2 thieves swap parties in Edo, instead of the youths to vote both out and do a revolution, they decide to take sides and replace one, whose fault? Most of their children are into drugs and prostitution in Italy.
What caused tanker explosion? Bad roads or reckless driving! Are accidents that rampart in countries with good roads? Are the states not given allocations?
Who put dirty inside drainage to cause flood? The same people. You are a farmer with above 8 children while rich people have maximum 4 and do the best to take care of them, now you are blaming someone for poverty.
The only reason for addressing someone's father as a fool is just because you a foolish fool with a low or no IQ!
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
OyinO:

Good expository response.
Birds of a same feather with Comprehensive Deficiency Syndrome!
People sold their rights for Kerosene and money to vote in a bad governor who did nothing in his first term, the same people give birth to a lot of children wit no means of taking care of them. The same ones use refuse to block the available drainage and strip naked if they want to arrest him. Someone is calling someone's father a fool instead. In what way is your reasoning different?
He is saying because Righteousness preaches, that's why they are not standing for their rights, and to an acclaimed reasonable person call that at expository? Go and check your temperature.
Edolites are taking sides with 2 thieves swapping parties instead of them to vote the 2 out, while their children are into drugs and prostitution in Italy because of Righteousness too? A bad workman complains of his tools! Very soon they will blame God for suffering. Accidents are caused by bad roads and reckless drivers, who is building roads in other countries?
They create problems with their own hands and start shifting blames! If what he wrote is an expository to you, please check your temperature and go for IQ boost!
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
longetivity:
your mama don waste toto

It is your dead father and your harlot like mother you are talking about...You son of a bastard father and a sex slave mother. I spit on your dirty grave inferior being.
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by Bessppectt(f): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
He should be recognized as a hero. He died trying to provide for his parents who failed to provide for him.

Respect little one as you rest in peace.
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by salam8528: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
techmaster092:
You see this life, before you give birth ensure you are financially capable to take care of that child, the economy is very hard, i see no reason y a salary earner will give birth to more than 4 children, if God bless your hustle, e no matter how u get money reach no born pass 3, use the remaining energy secure their future
what if u finish giving bath and lost all your wealth, should u kill ur children?
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
salam8528:
what if u finish giving bath and lost all your wealth, should u kill ur children?
Lost all your wealth, sey u no dey pray, if God lift you up, u ain't coming down if you are wise
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by Ubanz: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
May God punish all the previous leaders of Abia State for neglecting their duties.
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by longetivity(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

It is your dead father and your harlot like mother you are talking about...You son of a bastard father and a sex slave mother. I spit on your dirty grave inferior being.
stupid son of a bitch..... Old fool
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
longetivity:
stupid son of a bitch..... Old fool

Well I am not older than your lost generation you mama pussy sucker. Have you sold the last plot of land to our people? Hungry youth.
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by itoba4real(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
oh lord this is my prayer may my child never hawk on the streets while i am still alive and beyond my days. no matter the hardship in nigeria you will make a way for them. and may his soul have enternal rest. amen
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by longetivity(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Well I am not older than your lost generation you mama pussy sucker. Have you sold the last plot of land to our people? Hungry youth.
you are too foolish
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
longetivity:
I am too foolish

Ok..Hopeless nonetity.
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by OyinO: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

People sold their rights for Kerosene and money to vote in a bad governor who did nothing in his first term, the same people give birth to a lot of children wit no means of taking care of them. The same ones use refuse to block the available drainage and strip naked if they want to arrest him. Someone is calling someone's father a fool instead. In what way is your reasoning different?
He is saying because Righteousness preaches, that's why they are not standing for their rights, and to an acclaimed reasonable person call that at expository? Go and check your temperature.
Edolites are taking sides with 2 thieves swapping parties instead of them to vote the 2 out, while their children are into drugs and prostitution in Italy because of Righteousness too? A bad workman complains of his tools! Very soon they will blame God for suffering. Accidents are caused by bad roads and reckless drivers, who is building roads in other countries?
They create problems with their own hands and start shifting blames! If what he wrote is an expository to you, please check your temperature and go for IQ boost!

Olodo rabata! So you can't present your points without insults and venting out your APC GOVT frustration on innocent/wrong targets? You are nothing but a BABOON pointing and laughing at the bald head of a vulture. Nonsense an ingredient!
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by salam8528: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
techmaster092:

Lost all your wealth, sey u no dey pray, if God lift you up, u ain't coming down if you are wise
its not about beem smart even the smartest person gets beaten at times.
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
salam8528:
its not about beem smart even the smartest person gets beaten at times.
Dats y i said u need to be prayerful, nobody can beat God

1 Like

Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
OyinO:

Olodo rabata! So you can't present your points without insults and venting out your APC GOVT frustration on innocent/wrong targets? You are nothing but a BABOON pointing and laughing at the bald head of a vulture. Nonsense an ingredient!
E pain am die! The thing enter im bone marrow.
Foolish fool!
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by OVB123: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2020
techmaster092:

I still dey vex for my papa till today,y e gave birth to six children, u no get money u born 6 children, n i b last born, it has been serious hustle from birth, almost lost my mind this yr, i appreciate God for life, but life could be better if people start being responsible, young girls in the area are getting pregnant anyhow, n i wonder if they know what exactly they are doing to their sef, the country will keep getting worse so make everybody begin dey use their numba 6
My brother, it is thesame everywhere, mine I suffered no b small.
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by OyinO: 6:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
E pain am die! The thing enter im bone marrow. Foolish fool!
Fullish Full
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by OyinO: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

You have not said something very significant.
Re: Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) by winner37(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
very heart broken....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / Woman Had Chemo & Breast Removal Surgery For A Cancer She Never Had / Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.