Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Can Adnaira Later Meet Up And Compete With Google Adsense? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Adnaira Later Meet Up And Compete With Google Adsense? (530 Views)

Adnaira Is A Scam Network. Stay Off It / Is Adnaira Scam? / Adsense Or Adnaira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Adnaira Later Meet Up And Compete With Google Adsense? by Sheriman(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
Recently, I came across Adnaira and I have read some good and bad reviews about them by some Nigerian Publishers. Will this company become the giant Ad Company in African for African Publishers? Are they reliable and trustworthy doing business with them both Advertisers and Publishers? Have you Advertise or Monetized your Website or App with them?
Re: Can Adnaira Later Meet Up And Compete With Google Adsense? by Veiniously: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sheriman:
Recently, I came across Adnaira and I have read some good and bad reviews about them by some Nigerian Publishers. Will this company become the giant Ad Company in African for African Publishers? Are they reliable and trustworthy doing business with them both Advertisers and Publishers? Have you Advertise or Monetized your Website or App with them?
My first time of hearing about it
What is the requirements?
Re: Can Adnaira Later Meet Up And Compete With Google Adsense? by Playthepianos: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sheriman:

I have tried Adnaira, their CPC is lower than adsense. I tried it for a while, I loved it.

They don't have many adverts, so you may keep seeing the same ad on the same page.

They pay per impression too.

But why I stopped using it was because I read some reviews that after reaching and passing the threshold, they blocked the accounts.

Immediately I read this, I japaa. I can't risk enriching an ad company with free traffic, when they'll scam me at the end of the day.

It looks good to be true though, but I didn't continue with them.

Their ad placement is manual too.

Las Las, I am not advising you not to try them. It may work for you.

Just try 'em and comman give your testimony. grin

I would have recommended adquet or naijadvert (i am not sure this is the correct name) - they are Nigerian ad networks, but you see eh, anything Nigerian, japaa.

I do hope that some day I will make a quality ad network in Nigeria and make a legacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Adnaira Later Meet Up And Compete With Google Adsense? by Sheriman(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Playthepianos:

I have tried Adnaira, their CPC is lower than adsense. I tried it for a while, I loved it.

They don't have many ad units, so you may keep seeing the same ad on the same page.

They pay per impression too.

But why I stopped using it was because I read some reviews that after reaching and passing the threshold, they blocked the accounts.

Immediately I read this, I japaa. I can't risk enriching an ad company with free traffic, when they'll scam me at the end of the day.

It looks good to be true though, but I didn't continue with them.

Their ad placement is manual too.

Las Las, I am not advising you not to try them. It may work for you.

Just try 'em and command give your testimony. grin

I would have recommended adquet or naijadvert (i am not sure this is the correct name) - they are Nigerian ad networks, but you see eh, anything Nigerian, japaa.

I do hope that some day I will make a quality ad network in Nigeria and make a legacy.

I am contemplating too because anything about Nigerian Ad Company is a complete scam. I doubt on their reliability and payment.. Sometimes they may fail to pay publishers
Re: Can Adnaira Later Meet Up And Compete With Google Adsense? by Veiniously: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
From a review I read they said they pay 2 Naira per click and 20naira per mile and minimum payout 2k... It's low but can it be trusted
Re: Can Adnaira Later Meet Up And Compete With Google Adsense? by Playthepianos: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Veiniously:
From a review I read they said they pay 2 Naira per click and 20naira per mile and minimum payout 2k... It's low but can it be trusted

Lies.

I have had more than 3 naira per clicks. And I have made more from impressions.
The amount per mile is bigger than that.

But trust is the issue.
Re: Can Adnaira Later Meet Up And Compete With Google Adsense? by Veiniously: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Playthepianos:

Lies.

I have had more than 3 naira per clicks. And I have made more from impressions.
The amount per mile is bigger than that.

But trust is the issue.
Wow
U would have waited to see if they will pay
Re: Can Adnaira Later Meet Up And Compete With Google Adsense? by Playthepianos: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Veiniously:

Wow
U would have waited to see if they will pay

I couldn't risk it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who has been earning from Facebook Audience Network / Please Suggest Me The Best Adsense Alternatives You? / What Kind Of Website You Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.