Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Graduate Research Assistant Position - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Research Assistant Position (775 Views)

Production Assistant Position / Office Assistant Position In Ibadan / Apply For Graduate Research Executive/analyst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Research Assistant Position by grad: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
The Graduate Research Assistant position is a flexible role that will provide research, analytic, admin and logistic support to includeTM projects in line with organisational priorities

Your functions can go from people analytics – looking at people data, to managing the day-to-day intricacies of our programme portfolio, all in a day.

Background

includeTM is a start-up in promoting opportunities for young people and delivers this through support programming that mainstreams employable and earnable skills. We mainly focus on promoting inclusion activities that increase earning ability, by giving the right people, the right skills. Inclusion is at the heart of our work promoting livelihoods across West Africa, and we do this working with a diverse and multi-cultural team.

As part of our work, includeTM supports organisations that promote inclusion for persons with disabilities, and we further strengthen their work by providing technical and strategic support.

Some recent inclusive work we’ve supported include:

Prototyping of model inclusion centres (Disability Rights Advocacy Centre, 2020), Innovation Challenge (Disability Rights Advocacy Centre, 2020), launch of toll-free SHRH numbers to promote inclusive sexual education and prevent abuse.

What you’ll be doing

The Graduate Research Assistant will support on activities generated by the Project Coordinator, either directly or through other includeTM partners working across business sectors or through consultants procured for the purpose. Your role will report to Coordinator, People and Engagement on a day-to-day basis.

· Work to promote the inclusion of Persons with Disabilities

· Organise virtual / hybrid events

· Manage delivery of virtual projects working with team members

· Deliver on Adhoc requests

You

· You will have a minimum of a HND / degree in social or numerate sciences

· Experience managing projects and events. Strong written communication ability

· Be available to work for a minimum of 10 days in a month

The role is 100% remote working and you will be responsible for your work equipment.

Money!

As this is a freelance role, you will be paid weekly N5,000 with the following add-on benefits:

· 10gb of data (any network) per week

· Lunch

· Monthly cinema tickets for two

· Spa and gym

· Monthly learning credits for Coursera and LinkedIn

Selection process

Call for interest ends – 15 October 2020

Assessment (test of communicative ability) – wk 19 October

One-on-One dialogue for the role – wk 26 October

Resumption – wk 5 November 2020

For more info visit: https://www.careersnigeria.net/2020/09/25/graduate-research-assistant-at-includetm-remote-job/
Re: Graduate Research Assistant Position by extremophile: 1:23am On Sep 27, 2020
I'm highly and extremely interested in this! This is a perfect role for me.
Re: Graduate Research Assistant Position by extremophile: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Please mention me when same or similar roles become available. Many thanks
Re: Graduate Research Assistant Position by geodemainguy(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2021
I'm available for this type of role. I hold a Master Degree in Mass Communication, and am a profound researcher.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Security Officers Recruitment / Deleted / How Good Are You With The Internet, I Have A Job For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.