Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? (35808 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 1:37am On Sep 26, 2020
it started like this,I give her money to start business after much prejor from my mum that you need wife to be doing something bra bra bra.i give her 100k to start.she later come back to tell me that the money is not enough since she need to secure portion (OK bizz).now I give her another 100k that is not my money(meeting money)b/c am the treasurer.but i didn't tell her that it is meeting money and meeting is closing next month.when I ask her, she said that husband doesn't borrow wife money and get it back I should ask my mum.Elder please is it true b/c I don't know how to make 100k in the next 3weeks.l

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Mood11: 3:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Your signature says, "Maturity is ur ability not to lie, but don't say the whole truth"

Maybe you should apply what you have on your signature when you get to the meeting next month. Be very mature, don't lie to them but also don't say the whole truth about the whereabouts of the money.

Money you give to your wife be like mutual funds, if you try to withdraw it suddenly it won't come out complete.

483 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:34am On Sep 26, 2020
Plead to her to lend you the money for now that i could bring shame and distrust to the family and accepts that husband don't borrows wife money but gives.

73 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by dingbang(m): 3:47am On Sep 26, 2020
Well, I still don't get why you gave your wife church money! That's unethical of you.

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by ibechris(m): 3:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Wicked and criminal minded treasurer is what u are.

People like u are the cause of our problem in Nigeria seriously. Money kept in ur care is what u gave to ur lazy wife.

There is simply no honest Nigerian alive,all u see are heartless men and women pretending to be God sent.
Terrible!

402 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by comfokon: 5:02am On Sep 26, 2020
create a profile for your wife on codedruns.com. under 1 week you would raise the money. since she feels money from husband can be toyed with, and you're so dishonest to toy with money trusted on you, you can toy with your wife's body and your dignity to get the money back.

54 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 6:20am On Sep 26, 2020
ibechris:
Wicked and criminal minded treasurer is what are.

People like u are the cause of our problem in Nigeria seriously. Money kept in ur care is what u gave to ur lazy wife.

There is simply no honest Nigerian alive,all u see are heartless men and women pretending to be God sent.
Terrible!
accepted, advice needed please

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 6:21am On Sep 26, 2020
comfokon:
create a profile for your wife on codedruns.com. under 1 week you would raise the money. since she feels money form husband can be toyed with and you're so dishonest to toy with money trusted on you, you can toy with your wife's body and your dignity to get the money back.
I don't know how to do this

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 6:33am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
Well, I still don't get why you gave your wife church money! That's unethical of you.
that was because am foolish, now am ready to learn. teach me please,it took me years to do this just to avoid mistake. yet it happens. I don't like shits. I would have stick to the one I give her myself but I want to be an alpha man without even telling her that it is meeting money.200k in a week time haba,I be dangote?elders help me get out of this embarrassment please, I can't afford to loose my meeting trust.you people should forgive me,I have not done this before.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 6:41am On Sep 26, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
Plead to her to lend you the money for now that i could bring shame and distrust to the family and accepts that husband don't borrows wife money but gives.
I tell her everything but she insisted that the money belong to me and husband don't borrow wife money but give.just that end of meeting fast approach ing and I have no hope of 100k in that Short time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by dingbang(m): 6:42am On Sep 26, 2020
jomarq:
that was because am foolish, now am ready to learn. teach me please,it took me years to do this just to avoid mistake. yet it happens. I don't like shits. I would have stick to the one I give her myself but I want to be an alpha man without even telling her that it is meeting money.200k in a week time haba,I be dangote?elders help me get out of this embarrassment please, I can't afford to loose my meeting trust.you people should forgive me,I have not done this before.
that money is gone. Find way borrow and pay church money

42 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2020
please abuses are not enough, anybody reading this post should flog me but help out on solutions, do husband borrow wife money and get it back?elders please, i want to know if I was wrong

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 6:52am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
that money is gone. Find way borrow and pay church money
are you kidding me? it means she was right and am wrong. I fall a victim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2020
a friend said I should stop buying food at home to save the money,but I don't buy everyday. I buy in buck which we still have at home.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by ayodele17893: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2020
a pal said I should stop buying foodstuffs at residence to save the funds,but I don't buy everyday. I buy in deer which we still have at residence.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2020
ayodele17893:
a pal said I should stop buying foodstuffs at residence to save the funds,but I don't buy everyday. I buy in deer which we still have at residence.
NOTED
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2020
mind the advices you take OP. Kids plenty here..

Sit her down and discuss the whole truth with her. She would understand and pay back.

if she doesn't, the aftermath would both affect you two. and that means you won't ever borrow her money again but give her the amount you can afford to give not borrow..

don't forget,don't act stupidly or take nonsense decision..

SHE'S YOUR WIFE

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by dasauce(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2020
You're not suppose to lend your wife money that doesn't belong to you, You have nothing to prove to her, she's your wife and you're still trying to impress her by giving her loan..
My wife has been disturbing me since last year about going into business, i told her to do a feasibility study of what she want sell and location.
She did and i told her.. Madam, you'll be patient with me till i have money.. she understood and now i did not only setup the business for her, i did modify the place and made it look standard without going into debt or asking her to pay back.
In marriage, two becomes one. So talk to her about how you tried to impress her by giving her money trusted to you, and if she's a good woman, she'll help you raise it.

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
mind the advices you take OP. Kids plenty here..

Sit her down and discuss the whole truth with her. She would understand and pay back.

if she doesn't, the aftermath would both affect you two. and that means you won't ever borrow her money again but give her the amount you can afford to give not borrow..

don't forget,don't act stupidly or take nonsense decision..

SHE'S YOUR WIFE
my brother said I should try my best till the meeting day but if I could not raise the money,I should auction her goods and pay it. I cant afford to loose trust build for years because of one single mistake.it is terrible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2020
jomarq:
my brother said I should try my best till the meeting day but if I could not raise the money,I should auction her goods and pay it. I cant afford to loose trust build for years because of one single mistake.it is terrible

have you told her what you would do if she does not pay up?

she might be thinking you joking the money is not yours..

let her know what's exactly happening before you take bold step o..even let her know what your bold steps would be if she doesn't pay up and that your integrity at the cooperation is at stake

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

have you told her what you would do if she does not pay up?

she might be thinking you joking the money is not yours..

let her know what's exactly happening before you take bold step o..even let her know what your bold steps would be if she doesn't pay up and that your integrity at the cooperation is at stake
noted, I will do this.but do husband borrow wife money and got it back, I want to know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2020
jomarq:
noted, I will do this.but do husband borrow wife money and got it back, I want to know?

that's if you inform her the money is not yours before lending her.. then that's borrow..

but others. . na charity o

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

that's if you inform her the money is not yours before lending her.. then that's borrow..

but others. . na charity o
but if she lend me, I do pay back.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2020
jomarq:
but if she lend me, I do pay back.

of course.. it's your duty to take care of her. it's your duty to spend in her.. not her duty to spend on you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by chii8(f): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2020
Why are you using two handlers on this thread?Ayodele17.... and Jomarag??

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by chii8(f): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2020
ayodele17893:

Why
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by chii8(f): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2020
jomarq:
a friend said I should stop buying food at home to save the money,but I don't buy everyday. I buy in buck which we still have at home.

Why
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by ibrutex(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Guy that money is long gone since 1809,.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by ABOVEDELAW: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
NEVER LEND WHAT IS NOT YOURS OR WHAT YOU CANNOT BEAR TO ANY HUMAN BEIGN!
ibrutex:

16 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

of course.. it's your duty to take care of her. it's your duty to spend in her.. not her duty to spend on you
speechless

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
ABOVEDELAW:
NEVER LEND WHAT IS NOT YOURS OR WHAT YOU CANNOT BEAR TO ANY HUMAN BEIGN!
even your wife?speechless

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
ibrutex:
that means she was wright anyway. NOTED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.