Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? (35843 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by 4four(m): 6:12am On Sep 28, 2020
The money don entered voice mail, it is just like the money she dey borrowed you too
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Charmingrascal(m): 6:12am On Sep 28, 2020
Yansh don chop the money.
Move on!! "idi ti je"

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2020
Asking your wife to pay you the money back is a tough one. You better look for another means to raise the money to pay your meeting back. How do you feel when asking your wife for the money? black hole
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Tobiloba2407: 6:17am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
I tell her everything but she insisted that the money belong to me and husband don't borrow wife money but give.just that end of meeting fast approach ing and I have no hope of 100k in that Short time

This your wife, isn't someone you can involve in all your dealings, she isn't a very straight person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by bluefilm: 6:17am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
it started like this,I give her money to start business after much prejor from my mum that you need wife to be doing something bra bra bra.i give her 100k to start.she later come back to tell me that the money is not enough since she need to secure portion (OK bizz).now I give her another 100k that is not my money(meeting money)b/c am the treasurer.but i didn't tell her that it is meeting money and meeting is closing next month.when I ask her, she said that husband doesn't borrow wife money and get it back I should ask my mum.Elder please is it true b/c I don't know how to make 100k in the next 3weeks.l

What a funny way to start the weekend.

You are truly a comedian! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by anonimi: 6:18am On Sep 28, 2020
Mood11:
Your signature says, "Maturity is ur ability not to lie, but don't say the whole truth"

Maybe you should apply what you have on your signature when you get to the meeting next month. Be very mature, don't lie to them but also don't say the whole truth about the whereabouts of the money.

Money you give to your wife be like mutual funds, if you try to withdraw it suddenly it won't come out complete.

grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967307_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Tobiloba2407: 6:18am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
please abuses are not enough, anybody reading this post should flog me but help out on solutions, do husband borrow wife money and get it back?elders please, i want to know if I was wrong

How can you not be able to get your money back from your wife, if she has it,
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by SmartyPants(m): 6:19am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
that was because am foolish, now am ready to learn. teach me please,it took me years to do this just to avoid mistake. yet it happens. I don't like shits. I would have stick to the one I give her myself but I want to be an alpha man without even telling her that it is meeting money.200k in a week time haba,I be dangote?elders help me get out of this embarrassment please, I can't afford to loose my meeting trust.you people should forgive me,I have not done this before.

At some point you better just tell the truth and find a way to pay back over time.

1. Don't give yourself sleepless nights over an issue that can easily be resolved.

2. Don't worry about losing their trust. You don't deserve it do you?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by barrypro: 6:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Na your wife?
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by lagdmark(m): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2020
chii8:
Why are you using two handlers on this thread?Ayodele17.... and Jomarag??
They want to help Seun to realise the 10 million registered members target.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Artisappng: 6:21am On Sep 28, 2020
Mood11:
Your signature says, "Maturity is ur ability not to lie, but don't say the whole truth"

Maybe you should apply what you have on your signature when you get to the meeting next month. Be very mature, don't lie to them but also don't say the whole truth about the whereabouts of the money.

Money you give to your wife be like mutual funds, if you try to withdraw it suddenly it won't come out complete.

Lol
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by RaptObserver: 6:21am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
it started like this,I give her money to start business after much prejor from my mum that you need wife to be doing something bra bra bra.i give her 100k to start.she later come back to tell me that the money is not enough since she need to secure portion (OK bizz).now I give her another 100k that is not my money(meeting money)b/c am the treasurer.but i didn't tell her that it is meeting money and meeting is closing next month.when I ask her, she said that husband doesn't borrow wife money and get it back I should ask my mum.Elder please is it true b/c I don't know how to make 100k in the next 3weeks.l

Go and play Liverpool Vs Arsenal and over 2 and see how u will make your 100k double and stop disturbing your wife. If you can dash your wife 100k that is not refundable, u should be able to risk another 100k to save your reputation. Since u want to be an alpha male, take risks like alpha males. I know u may say, u don't like gambling but giving your wife who doesn't have business acumen 200k is the biggest gamble u have engaged in.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Ategberoson(m): 6:22am On Sep 28, 2020
orisiris, why would you lend people money kept in your hand in the first place? those that kept the money trusted you, that's why it was kept with you but you just breached that trust to satisfy a woman that can run away from you, without any provocation.

you better open up to her about the money, so that she can give you if not all, at least 60% back

I don't know this point that married men come here to seek for opinion when they can easily talk to their woman if their Ctrl is still active

you sissy married men here needs to levelled up, this ranting is becoming appalling already

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Sanchez01: 6:23am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
a friend said I should stop buying food at home to save the money,but I don't buy everyday. I buy in buck which we still have at home.
See, you didn't have to tell her the source of the money. You fulfilled your part as a loving husband but if she feels she doesn't need to return it per lack of initial agreement and the fact that she is your wife, suspend home support and aggressively start saving up the money.

Suspend buying household materials, especially in bulk for now. Money issues are sensitive and can mar one faster than virus known to man.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 28, 2020
This idea of getting money back from your wife made laugh. OP is not serious , thanks for making my morning though! grin
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Lessel: 6:30am On Sep 28, 2020
dingbang:
that money is gone. Find way borrow and pay church money
This is the best piece of advice so far. Look elsewhere for the money and keep your family intact. Your wife has spent the money, every other statement from her is just story that touches. Good luck.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by IMASTEX: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2020
dasauce:
You're not suppose to lend your wife money that doesn't belong to you, You have nothing to prove to her, she's your wife and you're still trying to impress her by giving her loan..
My wife has been disturbing me since last year about going into business, i told her to do a feasibility study of what she want sell and location.
She did and i told her.. Madam, you'll be patient with me till i have money.. she understood and now i did not only setup the business for her, i did modify the place and made it look standard without going into debt or asking her to pay back.
In marriage, two becomes one. So talk to her about how you tried to impress her by giving her money trusted to you, and if she's a good woman, she'll help you raise it.
Seconded,
why will he even keep the source of fund as a secret in the first place when that could have motivated her to strive hard to succeed in the business. People who give personal money still do claim it is a loan just to make their spouse seat-up and avoid unnecessary business risk.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by RuddyFusion(m): 6:31am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
my brother said I should try my best till the meeting day but if I could not raise the money,I should auction her goods and pay it. I cant afford to loose trust build for years because of one single mistake.it is terrible

Auction Gini? Go out and look for the money
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Belcon(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
that was because am foolish, now am ready to learn. teach me please,it took me years to do this just to avoid mistake. yet it happens. I don't like shits. I would have stick to the one I give her myself but I want to be an alpha man without even telling her that it is meeting money.200k in a week time haba,I be dangote?elders help me get out of this embarrassment please, I can't afford to loose my meeting trust.you people should forgive me,I have not done this before.
bro no fears, sit her down and make it known to her what has transpired behind her and is about to burst into shame for the family,thats how you would know if she really cares about the family dignity or if she is the lazy type. But please next time don't do more than your will abeg
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Nctrice(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2020
like seriously are these the kind of people that get married ?
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by tete7000(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2020
Let her know the source of the money. Why hid that truth from her
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by eedriyz(m): 6:35am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
I tell her everything but she insisted that the money belong to me and husband don't borrow wife money but give.just that end of meeting fast approach ing and I have no hope of 100k in that Short time

She doesn't even trust you or she's playing with your head. Either way, you can only use afose to get your money back
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by originalprof: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Is it prejor or pressure which one. by the way.. it is loan not dash moni(free cash) so anyone has the right to collect LOAN back
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by tegini: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2020
You wive has that money better make her the whole hundred of 70percent ,you look like an idiot for you not to have say over your wive , continue like this until she destroy your name,later people.like ona go dey cause ozo
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Openbusiness: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2020
grin
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Belcon(m): 6:38am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
open up to her early and see her action, but mind you first go in search for the money. And plz next time don't do more than your capacity
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Burgerlomo: 6:38am On Sep 28, 2020
You're not serious

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Ratedgang: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2020
Guy be a man and forget the cash. If she is your wife then let go of the cash cos if she wants to bill you through other means she will... I can never ask my wife how much they pay her cos I know she is trying...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.