Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) (11150 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Ishilove: 2:06am On Sep 26, 2020
Size really doesn't matter grin

For the Covelli family, a house is not a home without a rabbit — but luckily, there’s plenty of bunny to go around with Lilly Sunshine there. Weighing in at 16 pounds, Lilly is the family’s 3-year-old Flemish giant bunny who spends most of her time snuggling with her boyfriend, Romeo.

Unlike Lilly, Romeo is tiny. A whole 4 pounds tiny.

“Everyone is usually taken aback by Lilly’s size, and then when they see her with Romeo, they are even more surprised,” Sarah Covelli, the rabbits’ mom, told The Dodo. “Romeo has the nickname ‘tiny husbun.’”

Despite their size difference, the unique couple couldn’t be any more adorable and in love.

They don't seem to notice that there's anything different between them — even though Lilly is four times his size.

“Romeo is a sweet, curious little guy,” Covelli said. “He'll jump on the couch and climb over us. He is also Lilly's shadow — he follows her everywhere! I think he knows she'll protect him.”

Since falling for one another, Lilly and Romeo have gained quite the following on Instagram, where their mom shares sweet updates about their daily life.

While many are amazed by this dear romance, it just seems like second nature for the pair.

“They sure are a special couple,” Covelli said.
https://www.thedodo.com/close-to-home/rabbit-couple-romeo-lilly

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Ishilove: 2:14am On Sep 26, 2020
This their love kinda reminds me of this couple below

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by SirMichael1: 2:16am On Sep 26, 2020
Lol. I want to make rabbit pepper soup out of the both of them. How can rabbits be thinking of love when i'm yet to eat? I want to eat those things. grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by ednut1(m): 2:23am On Sep 26, 2020
both of them go taste sweet when roasted in the oven

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by enirock(m): 2:30am On Sep 26, 2020
Tiny is mighty(please I can't explain). But Oyinbo worry oo. Rabbit wey boys go take do poverty alleviation, na im them dey refer to as though e dey understand. I am tempted to say 'this life nor balance' but the picture above show am.

3 Likes

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by LegendaryLover(m): 2:35am On Sep 26, 2020
ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER MAN'S GIRLFRIEND

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Juliusmomoh: 2:37am On Sep 26, 2020
What a cute couple..

1 Like

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Juliusmomoh: 2:39am On Sep 26, 2020
Ishilove:
The man own don finish already...
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Juliusmomoh: 2:40am On Sep 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. I want to make rabbit pepper soup out of the both of them. How can rabbits be thinking of love when i'm yet to eat? I want to eat those things. grin
Are those rabbit the cause of u not eating ? ?
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by dingbang(m): 3:24am On Sep 26, 2020
This one will kill him
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by GraGra247(m): 3:25am On Sep 26, 2020
That is an orphaned baby rabbit looking for the motherly care of an adult female.

But the twisted mind of the poster sees it differently.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by SEGLIZ: 3:26am On Sep 26, 2020
that is a Flemish giant and a normal sized rabbit. Flemish are about the largest size rabbit. I wonder, reason this is surprising to all!?
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Bigflamie(m): 3:40am On Sep 26, 2020
Front page loading.

I believe the way people treat animals shows the kinda heart they have.

The baby rabbit needs guidance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by prince985(m): 4:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Simp rabbit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 26, 2020
All I know be say the bigger the merrier. I love big ladies no be small. Them dey give me joy. Plus absorbers dey when I dey zamammundaraba.

No be when person go carry all those lepa skinny babes wey be say person go need toothpick take comot bone for Preeq after he nack finish.

Porrshoor porshoor is better than paka paka

4 Likes

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by gbowoade85142: 5:03am On Sep 26, 2020
That is an orphaned toddler bunny looking for the motherly nursing of an age women.But the wacko thinking of the billboard sees it differently.

2 Likes

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Hambivert: 5:39am On Sep 26, 2020
Although, this is a sub-standard definition of an Alpha, sparogatively, this male Rabbit is not a Simp like some men.

Some men need to book tutorial sessions
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by DaddyRochie1642: 5:50am On Sep 26, 2020
SirMichael1:

grin grin grin
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Could this be love?
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by illicit(m): 6:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Ise eniyan ni ise eranko
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:28am On Sep 26, 2020
Ishilove:

grin

1 Like

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Birdeyeview: 6:33am On Sep 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
See your mouth
Chop chop

1 Like

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2020
If I have a girlfriend that big, I'll just go about making trouble from morning until night. grin

1 Like

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by punisha: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2020
Motivational speakers will see this one now and tell people:

"U can have it all, simply perspire to acquire and not retire but aspire to dream big"

Modaforkkas

3 Likes

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by femi4: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2020
We can find love in different places/sizes
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Iceyjayz: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2020
So rabbit too fall in love? damn!
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by GuyWise101(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2020
Nna mehnnnn Everything and everybody has gotten GFs even rabbits remaining only me.

Nna mehnnn don't want to spend money, I prefer my hands atleast it never questions me for money.
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by padi94(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2020
Short people dey always like big things

1 Like

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by uboma(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2020
A man remains a man no matter his size. grin
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by uboma(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2020
J111333:
If I have a girlfriend that big, I'll just go about making trouble from morning until night. grin

Surprisingly, some ladies who are on the big side do have a soft heart.

Even with their huge body size, they tend to avoid trouble when they see one.

1 Like

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by MartinCorridon: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2020
grin
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Michelle55: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2020
I was enjoying the write until I discover it was all about rabbit.. I just weak. Oyinbo no get work, walahi cheesy

Rabbit wey go sweet inside pot, naim you dey describe like zeeworld series

On the flip side, a man would always remain a man no matter his size and the size of his peepee. There's someone special for every individual out there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) / Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You / A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.