Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign (2512 Views)

The Incessant Killing Of Our Soldiers By BH / Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria / Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by bishop4life(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2020
LoL
like seriously, this is not a laughing matter.

but calling for his resignation is not in order.
you are only right when you said he may not be lucky next time especially when I sense the attack is coming from his political enemies unlike what is being reported.

1 Like

Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by nnamdi640: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Awol1:

Did you ask Shettima to resign when he went weeping at Aso Rock?

You are pained because he seems detribalized and friends with Igbos.

Abeg don't drag Igbos to this matter.You guys should settle your matter

1 Like

Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by slivertongue: 7:26am On Sep 26, 2020
helinues:

Smiles...

The current weapons both BH and bandits are using were acquired by Niger Delta militant in preparation for GEJ 2015 election lose which later ended up in North...

Movies are just back up for behind the scenes .

Go and watch Strike Back movie season 3/4 ...The South Africa lawyer, A Sa Charity organization selling the arms to ND militant..

When you watch the movie, come back and do the justification

can't believe u wrote the above.
thank God NL is not a research institute.
those funding BH are within the region and arms are from libya, Mali and Turkey

1 Like

Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by OhBiafra: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2020
Your Yoruba muslim tin god, Buhari, should be the one to resign

1 Like

Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by Bundaweber: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2020
NaMe4:

@ bolded - Very False. Remember, the borders were just closed last year. Even with that, it's still not impossible for them to move weapons in.

You also need to check on the genesis of boko haram, migration of fighters, weapons, etc.
As far back as 2003, the Nigerian military had to embark on multiple campaigns to neutralise their training camps in Borno (Gwoza Hills).

I am suprised at what he is typing. is it not this same bh that okiro as IG warned about and even went on a mission to dislodge them from their camp

2 Likes

Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by Naijasageblog: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Based on your writeup i see no reason why he should resign you can't arrest people based on hear say things re not done like that ,I actually like what he's doing the army will tell you that they've destabilized boko haram and freed town abc now that the governor is trying to return people to town abc who re those attacking him?
Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by Yorubasareslave: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2020
The last i checked Gov Zulum is not the commander in chief of the armed forces. He has no control over the security apparatus in Borno state. I hope you extend advise Hell Rufai of Kaduna State.

1 Like

Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by Jwonder(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2020
helinues:

Walahi, still on bed this morning and already made above that amount...

We are not the type that get busy but instead productive..

Check our sig well, we hustle with no muscle

I hope you’ve also told El Rufai to resign because of the genocide going in Southern Kaduna
Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2020
BAND IT
Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by F3dan: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2020
helinues:
Gov Zulum may be trying in changing the odd story about Borno but I think he is incompetent regarding the insecurities in the state..

Gov Zulum can not feign ignorant of not knowing the people sponsoring BH and Bandits...

If you can not arrest those people or exposed them, then Zulum might just be joking with his life cos trust me, next time , he may not be lucky..

Losing 10 above officers must be very intense fighting

Destroy the forces behind BH or they destroy you instead
I got your point and truly, governor Zulum need to be careful.
I am surprised people misunderstood you!
Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by Bluntguy: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2020
helinues:

See, it's time for you to change your moniker to dumbguy.

So you are comparing Buhari receiving attacks on social media with Gov Zulum getting attacks every now and then from BH?

For the governor to make such Trip, it must be days planning ...

The BH had the Intel so early that they were well prepared and waiting for the governor...

That's infiltration... You see why you need to change your moniker's name
Change your moniker to hellfire. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by helinues: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2020
F3dan:

I got your point and truly, governor Zulum need to be careful.
I am surprised people misunderstood you!

My brother, Zulum should be our next VP that's only of he is still alive..

I am more concerned about his protection but others did not see it that way
Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by helinues: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Bluntguy:

Change your moniker to hellfire. Case closed.

What make us unique on NL is because we don't switch monikers.

And also, the mods have been active in taking down any comment breaking NL rules..

It's 7 months + we chopped banning... Cos we are cultured..

Can we say the same thing about you?
Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by lereinter(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2020
In the previous attack

He was saying he's not blaming buhari

He was only blaming the security

What a funny governor

The third attempt, I reserve my comments
Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by lereinter(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2020
In the previous attack

He was saying he's not blaming buhari

He was only blaming the security

What a funny governor

The third attempt, I reserve my comments...
Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by Charmingrascal(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2020
helinues:

Bro, you no dey watch CIA, FBI, Criminal minds movies?
I thought u made a point until I saw this.
This is real life man not some thriller movies
Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by thunderfirebubu: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Hellanus the man with brain the size of an ant.
Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by Daddysidhan: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2020
helinues:

Smiles...

The current weapons both BH and bandits are using were acquired by Niger Delta militant in preparation for GEJ 2015 election lose which later ended up in North...

Movies are just back up for behind the scenes .

Go and watch Strike Back movie season 3/4 ...The South Africa lawyer, A Sa Charity organization selling the arms to ND militant..

When you watch the movie, come back and do the justification
God punish your generation with this lie.
Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by ThatFairGuy1: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2020
We have two types of BH (to my understanding). The politically motivated one and the fanatical one(real BH). The real ones are in action. They've been brainwashed by their leaders and there's possibility of them not giving up IF NOT DEATH

To say POLITICIAN aids the real BH is a big fat lie because they themselves doesn't believe in democracy. There might be other big men supporting their course though.

In essence, to think Zulum knows who's sponsoring them and kept mute while he's also endangering is life is not commonsensical.
Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by helinues: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
We have two types of BH (to my understanding). The politically motivated one and the fanatical one(real BH). The real ones are in action. They've been brainwashed by their leaders and there's possibility of them not giving up IF NOT DEATH

To say POLITICIAN aids the real BH is a big fat lie because they themselves doesn't believe in democracy. There might be other big men supporting their course though.

In essence, to think Zulum knows who's sponsoring them and kept mute while he's also endangering is life is not commonsensical.

@ bolded, do terrorists have their own thinking faculty?
Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by helinues: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Daddysidhan:
God punish your generation with this lie.

I corroborated my claim with a movie you have not watched or can never watch yet you are talking about my generation?

If I could have access to all this info don't you think your generation would lack behind for you not knowing all this now
Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by Marine54(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
helinues:
Gov Zulum may be trying in changing the odd story about Borno but I think he is incompetent regarding the insecurities in the state..

Gov Zulum can not feign ignorant of not knowing the people sponsoring BH and Bandits...

If you can not arrest those people or exposed them, then Zulum might just be joking with his life cos trust me, next time , he may not be lucky..

Losing 10 above officers must be very intense fighting

Destroy the forces behind BH or they destroy you instead
Abeg go and buy sense and then return #100 change to me oooo

Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by helinues: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Marine54:
Abeg go and buy sense and then return #100 change to me oooo

Sense scattered your head so tey you no fit counter my opinion
Re: Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Awol1:

Did you ask Shettima to resign when he went weeping at Aso Rock?
You are pained because he seems detribalized and friends with Igbos.
Must you drag Igbos into every petty argument? Stop this pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News. Kano State Now Producing Onions Juice!!! / Guild Of Editors Commends Ugwuanyi’s Rural Development Drive / Igede Of Benue & Cross River Are Edo Wider Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.