Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. (1834 Views)

Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / VAT: South West States Plan Joint Action, Other States Give Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by dukeprince50: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2020
Mokason28:

Is Balyesa or Edo in debt?
Bayelsa state expenses should be way less than that cos the govt of Bayelsa does nothing, they don't even pay salary, no infrastructure, so what's with that figure?

My problem with Edo is that they still voted one of these corrupt politicians who had to jump party just so he could become a governor. I want something different, not APC and PDP, I want a vibrant intelligent youth, not ugly old fools.

As for cross Rivers, there expenditure is more than their revenue, how are these people thinking?

1 Like

Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by selemempe: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2020
helinues:

Has the picture now massaged your ego?
yes. Setting cone heads right is always an ego boost for me grin
Sophisticated ko rusticated ni

1 Like

Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by helinues: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2020
selemempe:
yes. Setting cone heads right is always an ego boost for me grin
Sophisticated ko rusticated ni

Wail on

While we progress on
Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by selemempe: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2020
helinues:

Wail on

While we progress on
read the thread again and point out the so called progress for me

1 Like

Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by helinues: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2020
selemempe:
read the thread again and point out the so called progress for me

You can be broke and still be happy...

Cos our definition of being broke is different..

E.g Atiku is currently broke cos he spent a lot on 2019 election,that doesn't mean he is no longer having money..

Smart up bro
Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by selemempe: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2020
helinues:

You can be broke and still be happy...

Cos our definition of being broke is different..

E.g Atiku is currently broke cos he spent a lot on 2019 election,that doesn't mean he is no longer having money..

Smart up bro
lol. Atiku is not broke. SW people are not happy either. When you are done fantasizing, you will wake up and face reality grin

3 Likes

Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by Mokason28: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
Bayelsa state expenses should be way less than that cos the govt of Bayelsa does nothing, they don't even pay salary, no infrastructure, so what's with that figure?

My problem with Edo is that they still voted one of these corrupt politicians who had to jump party just so he could become a governor. I want something different, not APC and PDP, I want a vibrant intelligent youth, not ugly old fools.

As for cross Rivers, there expenditure is more than their revenue, how are these people thinking?
I understand your point now... but you need to wake up from your slumber
Politicians are all the same either young or old ... Yahaya Bello of Kogi state has shown us that most times younger people you’re praying to rule might be worst eventually
Wake up from your slumber because you sound like you’re not in Africa
Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by helinues: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2020
selemempe:
lol. Atiku is not broke. SW people are not happy either. When you are done fantasizing, you will wake up and face reality grin

So SE people are happy right?

Make you guys dey try think things deeply before rushing to comments
Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by Yobabad: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2020
tamdun:

This Osu bastard is here again, yoruba matter kill u there, u that ur tribe is cancer to Nigeria is talking, i think its hereditary and am sure u will pass it to ur children, omo alae jatijati
look out this local Yoruba Muslim looking for who to bomb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by dukeprince50: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2020
Mokason28:

I understand your point now... but you need to wake up from your slumber
Politicians are all the same either young or old ... Yahaya Bello of Kogi state has shown us that most times younger people you’re praying to rule might be worst eventually
Wake up from your slumber because you sound like you’re not in Africa
in my post, I mentioned, vibrant and intelligent youth, u just missed that part. Yahaya bello is a fool even before he became president and his party just helped him.
Even Wizkid as a president is better than all these fools we keep voting cos of party.
During Kogi election, it was clear that Natasha Akpoti was the most intelligent and smartest among the candidates but she can't win cos she's not in APC or PDP.

1 Like

Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by Rodwave: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2020
Born2Breed:
grin

Awon omo baba sope don show.
Lol
Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by Anambra1stS0n: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2020
There are many reasons to worry. According to BudgIT, most of our states are technically yoyo. Yes, Oyo, Kogi, Osun, Ekiti, Plateau, Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Cross River, Benue, Taraba, Lagos, and Abia states were unable to fund their recurrent expenditure and loan repayments due in 2019.
Across Nigeria, we spend all the time examining the federal government without knowing that nothing is happening in the states. Lagos state seems to be out of order! I mean, the 6th largest economy in Africa needs recalibration.
Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by Rodwave: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2020
Yobabad:
look at this local Yoruba Muslim looking for who to bomb

Lol.. Na only laf I dey laf here
Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by Mokason28: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
in my post, I mentioned, vibrant and intelligent youth, u just missed that part. Yahaya bello is a fool even before he became president and his party just helped him.
Even Wizkid as a president is better than all these fools we keep voting cos of party.
During Kogi election, it was clear that Natasha Akpoti was the most intelligent and smartest among the candidates but she can't win cos she's not in APC or PDP.
I don’t have energy to argue today... who told you Yahaya Bello is not Vibrant and Intelligent?
Wake up from your slumber before it’s too late
Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by selemempe: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2020
helinues:

So SE people are happy right?

Make you guys dey try think things deeply before rushing to comments
nobody said SE people are happy. You are the one who talked about happiness here.... grin
Guy this morning no just be your morning cheesy
Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by Mokason28: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2020
tamdun:

This Osu bastard is here again, yoruba matter kill u there, u that ur tribe is cancer to Nigeria is talking, i think its hereditary and am sure u will pass it to ur children, omo alae jatijati
If Igbo’s are cancerous to Nigeria why don’t you want to let them go in Peace?
Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by tiredoflife(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2020
How yorubas looking at the numbers and still defend this
Is shocking
Lagos is worst than even the boko haram states even though there is no war going on
It's more like a grave
Fine outside
Filled with rotten flesh and rags inside
Tinubu has finished lagos

1 Like

Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by Suspect33(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2020
selemempe:
nobody said SE people are happy. You are the one who talked about happiness here.... grin
Guy this morning no just be your morning cheesy
oga eh, you're on a roll this morning, allow that guy catch his breath na grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by Born2Breed(f): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
dukeprince50:

We should stop deceiving ourselves.

For now there is no way you can win a governorship election in Edo state without the two major parties (APC n PDP).

You have to build your political structure from the grassroots (ward level) and we all know what it entails to do that.

Finally, Edo state election was all about correcting injustice and demolishing the political tower of babel of those who thinks themselves god.
Re: 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. by bronich: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
The danger in this report is not on the states that are not currently in deficit, but in the states that'll soon join them. The report was for 2019, we will be shocked when the 2020 report is out.
States below N10billion surplus may likely join them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's / Photos From The Colourful Ojukwu Memorial Day Celebration At Owerri / BREAKING: Abducted Katsina School Boys Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.