Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Bbnaija: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Laycon Fans. Icon Family - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Laycon Fans. Icon Family (255 Views)

BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola / Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Laycon Fans. Icon Family by Nuelconcept: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2020
As this year's Big Brother Naija show draws to an end. many people within and outside Nigeria has enjoyed the personality of Big brother Housemate Laycon.
His talents and personality has drawn him a lot of followers on Instagram and a massive fanbase known as the icons
Many Nigerian Celebrities in the person of Brodashaggi, Tunde Ednut, Yul Edochie, Praiz, McCharlene and many more has also come out as well to show their support for Laycon.
Will Laycon win the Big Brother Show, The answers is a BIG FAT YESSSS!

SEE VIDEO BELOW; PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND TURN ON THE BELL SO THAT YOU GET NOTIFIED ANYTIME I POST A NEW VIDEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BVRWBHD9y4

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha Sex Workers Threats To Embark On A Strike / An Exciting Epic Movie With Los Of Lessons In It. / Prince Harry Mourns ‘my Grandpa’ Prince Philip After Return To The U.K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.