Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Make Money And Have A Finiacially Breakthrough Trading Forex - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Make Money And Have A Finiacially Breakthrough Trading Forex (225 Views)

Make Money And Have A Financial Breakthrough Trading Fx / Make Money And Have A Financial Breakthrough Trading Fx / Trading Forex Is More Complicated Than Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money And Have A Finiacially Breakthrough Trading Forex by cosell1: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2020
We would be having a Training on how to Trade forex market
It's going to be very detailed and Intensive as we would be covering various aspects of forex... so that at the end, everyone here would become his or her own Boss

Some of You have heard about forex before I'm aware, though U may not have known how to Trade the Market. Just text me on 07038(30)2_88/4

Re: Make Money And Have A Finiacially Breakthrough Trading Forex by Iceyjayz: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Why you dey use demo account they disturb us? shift jare!

these guys are just after your money and nothing else, once they get what they want they run as fast as they can, you guys should be careful.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Used Secondary School Textbooks Are Available / Is This App Really Cool / I Need Someone With A Apple Developer Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.