Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,758,223 members, 6,555,885 topics. Date: Monday, 25 October 2021 at 06:41 PM

Re: Investment And Marketing Associate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Investment And Marketing Associate (357 Views)

Experienced Marketing Associate ( Female) Wanted In Abuja / Wema Marketing Associate / Workforce Interview Invite For Marketing Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Investment And Marketing Associate by bunmi0130: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS.

You have been shortlisted for an interview @ CRYSTGOLD DIAMOND HOMES & LOGISTICS LIMITED.

ADDRESS: Block 26 Plot 8A, (opposite Pizza Hut) Admiralty Way, Lekki 1, Lagos. First Office

DATE: 29/09/2020 (Thursday)

Time: 10am.

Come along with your CV and writing pad.

Thanks

I got this interview.. Maybe Tuesday or Thursday, I dont know, as the date and the day of the week are conflicting.

Av been at home for about 6 months now.. I really need to lay my hands on something again..

Can anyone help me confirm the authenticity of this.. They have a valid website.. but then the conflicting date and day makes me have doubt.. Thank you!
Re: Re: Investment And Marketing Associate by joromejoseph(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
I was also invited for Marketing Manager Position in Abuja schedule for Oct 1. kindly tell me how did yours go?

You have been shortlisted for an interview @ CRYSTGOLD DIAMOND HOMES & LOGISTICS LIMITED.

ADDRESS: Block 26 Plot 8A, (opposite Pizza Hut) Admiralty Way, Lekki 1, Lagos. First Office

DATE: 29/09/2020 (Thursday)

Time: 10am.

Come along with your CV and writing pad.

Thanks

I got this interview.. Maybe Tuesday or Thursday, I dont know, as the date and the day of the week are conflicting.

Av been at home for about 6 months now.. I really need to lay my hands on something again..

Can anyone help me confirm the authenticity of this.. They have a valid website.. but then the conflicting date and day makes me have doubt.. Thank you![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Re: Investment And Marketing Associate by joromejoseph(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Good Afternoon Bunmi!
A wonderful Sunday to you and your family.
I get an invite from this organization yesterday schedule for Oct 1. Please kindly brief me how yours went the other day.

Regards,
Opoggen Joseph Edafe

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Truly Acquired A Job Through Online Adverts Of Jobs / Vacancy / Account Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.