Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Re: Investment And Marketing Associate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Investment And Marketing Associate (449 Views)

Please I Need Information Regarding Wema Bank Marketing Associate / Wema Marketing Associate / Workforce Interview Invite For Marketing Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Investment And Marketing Associate by bunmi0130: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS.

You have been shortlisted for an interview @ CRYSTGOLD DIAMOND HOMES & LOGISTICS LIMITED.

ADDRESS: Block 26 Plot 8A, (opposite Pizza Hut) Admiralty Way, Lekki 1, Lagos. First Office

DATE: 29/09/2020 (Thursday)

Time: 10am.

Come along with your CV and writing pad.

Thanks

I got this interview.. Maybe Tuesday or Thursday, I dont know, as the date and the day of the week are conflicting.

Av been at home for about 6 months now.. I really need to lay my hands on something again..

Can anyone help me confirm the authenticity of this.. They have a valid website.. but then the conflicting date and day makes me have doubt.. Thank you!
Re: Re: Investment And Marketing Associate by joromejoseph(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
I was also invited for Marketing Manager Position in Abuja schedule for Oct 1. kindly tell me how did yours go?

You have been shortlisted for an interview @ CRYSTGOLD DIAMOND HOMES & LOGISTICS LIMITED.

ADDRESS: Block 26 Plot 8A, (opposite Pizza Hut) Admiralty Way, Lekki 1, Lagos. First Office

DATE: 29/09/2020 (Thursday)

Time: 10am.

Come along with your CV and writing pad.

Thanks

I got this interview.. Maybe Tuesday or Thursday, I dont know, as the date and the day of the week are conflicting.

Av been at home for about 6 months now.. I really need to lay my hands on something again..

Can anyone help me confirm the authenticity of this.. They have a valid website.. but then the conflicting date and day makes me have doubt.. Thank you![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Re: Investment And Marketing Associate by joromejoseph(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Good Afternoon Bunmi!
A wonderful Sunday to you and your family.
I get an invite from this organization yesterday schedule for Oct 1. Please kindly brief me how yours went the other day.

Regards,
Opoggen Joseph Edafe

(1) (Reply)

10GB Giveaway / Vacancy For Coporate Guards / Vancancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.