Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! (29776 Views)

Global Demand For Instant Noodles; Nigeria Ranks 11 / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2020
Denique:
Med oh grin
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Denique(f): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
take the pic of the food showing your nairaland monicker on a sheet of paper close to the food.

I believe this can't be doctored. wink

Yea, that! You know how tricky some of us can be, reason I asked.
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by dingbang(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Denique:

Yea, that! You know how tricky some of us can be, reason I asked.
cool
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by iamoyindamola(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
take the pic of the food showing your nairaland monicker on a sheet of paper close to the food.

Too late, maybe next time
But who will want to steal indomie online grin
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by dingbang(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Too late, maybe next time
But who will want to steal indomie online grin
some desperate people wink

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Mariangeles(f): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2020
iamoyindamola:
cheesy
Gunner cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by dfrost: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2020
nuelzy:
so far say the poison sweet.. We dont mind grin

Okay. Keep eating the sweet poison. cheesy
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2020
nuelzy:
its for fun honey.. Who knows.. indomie might key in grin

Change it to "Noodles challenge" don't be specific about the brand cos not everyone will be using that brand anyways.

Nice challenge.

I'll be following.

2 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Ulrich01(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2020
Sniper4real:

Must it be eaten with egg? I hate boiled egg af

Weird shocked.... everybody with him own taste sha
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Ulrich01(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2020
nuelzy:
How do i survive this thread...

Una no get fear of God o

See noodles nau grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by iamoyindamola(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Mariangeles:

Gunner cheesy
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Estellie: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Brachaa:

Change it to "Noodles challenge" don't be specific about the brand cos not everyone will be using the brand anyways.

Nice challenge.

I'll be following.
grin grin For here, we dey call all of them indomie.

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Brachaa:

Change it to "Noodles challenge" don't be specific about the brand cos not everyone will be using that brand anyways.

Nice challenge.

I'll be following.
Done honey.. Shaaa waiting for your own pikcha!!.. Lets rate your noodles!

2 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by BlueRayDick: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2020
nuelzy:
Pound us.. We are your fufu!! gringrin

.. Jesus the messiah!!.. grin

This is a realllll wawuu!!

grin

Thank u
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2020
nuelzy:
Done honey.. Shaaa waiting for your own pikcha!!.. Lets rate your noodles!

Ok. Good.
Don't worry. I'm on da way!!! cheesy
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2020
We need to tension people here o grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Estellie:
grin grin For here, we dey call all of them indomie.

Lol .. na normal tinz. grin
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by dingbang(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2020
nuelzy:
We need to tension people here o grin
daaaaaaaaaamn shocked shocked
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:

I can doctor it with photoshop
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2020
iamoyindamola:
cheesy

Those of you liking this pics, are you sure it the noodles you're liking or it's the chicken? Talk true cos I can't see the noodles very well myself.

No body should come and be liking chicken here o. grin
Like the noodles, not the CHICKEN

Wow! That chicken though. Lol..

10 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
daaaaaaaaaamn shocked shocked

grin grin we need to vibrate their phones grin
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2020
BlueRayDick:

E Don set cool

E don happen! Lol..

This is noodles on the Chinese level.
Wicket!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by dingbang(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2020
Brachaa:

Those of you liking this pics, are you sure it the noodles you're liking or the it's the chicken? Talk true cos I can't see the noodles very well myself.

grin

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2020
Brachaa:

Those of you liking this pics, are you sure it the noodles you're liking or the it's the chicken? Talk true cos I can't see the noodles very well myself.

all follow nau.. grin

Real "though" for the chicken shaa grin

2 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by iamoyindamola(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2020
Brachaa:

That chicken complemented the noodles very well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2020
iamoyindamola:

That chicken complemented the noodles very well cheesy

Yeah it's all part of it though.
nuelzy:
all follow nau.. grin

Real "though" for the chicken shaa grin

True that!

dingbang:
grin

Don't joke with these guys on food section o. At the end of the day, you'll be confused on who to award. They are all good.

I just pray one PERSON doesn't come here and scatter this table patapata.. if you know, you know.

Make I continue my cheering behind the scene.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by starbuck(f): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2020
I can't kill myself bikonu

21 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2020
starbuck:
I can't kill myself bikonu
i just knew this was coming..

How do we mend this broken table now gringrin

Break us oo.. We are your virginity grin

4 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by TobyJohn(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Estellie:
smiley
those eggs no done well nah

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
TobyJohn:
those eggs no done well nah
coming from someone wey never show im own skills...

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Mariangeles(f): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
nuelzy:
i just knew this was coming..

How do we mend this broken table now gringrin

Break us oo.. We are your virginity grin

Dude! grin
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by damtan(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
A hungry man should just stay off this thread

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Cook Egusi Soup With Scent Leaf And Ugu Leaf - Frying Method (Pix,Video) / Caterpillar And It's Operator Cake (photo) / Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.