Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi (88143 Views)

Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Bbnaija: Nengi Exposes Her Butt As She Rock Underwear While Playing Table Tennis / #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by COdeGenesis: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
E be like say this Nengi babe know say laycon go win

1 Like

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by COdeGenesis: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Rebuke:
Smh. So, na this kind thing dem do for that BBN wey some of yhu dey converse for vote for the Laycon guy make him win?

Make people vote for yhu to win millions of naira for doing rubbish thing like this ehen. undecided

My hand no dey o, not a fan and never will be.

Make una dey do una thing dey go o

Sorry to say this but you sound like someone who isnt enlightened. Do you know what rubbish means? Let me educate you. Rubbish means something without value or worth. What they are doing in BBN house has value and worth. Prople exchage money to watch their content. Its value is what they call entertainment value. You need to look at things from a value perspective before you categorixmze it as gabbage

1 Like

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Tonalphs(f): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
stagger:
This Kalabari girl has already plotted the whole sequence in her head. She is not the saint she makes out to be.
sir, she's from Bayelsa. she's a Nembe girl to be precise.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Polchiz(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
It baffles me how people reason in this part of the world. When did we lose our dignity:
1. Laycon will never marry Nengi. So how would Nengi explain these pictures to her children in the future?

2. Can she earn the respect of whichever foolish man she is dating after the show?

3. Somebody's future wife and mother is displaying her unclothedness for the whole world to see.

4. What is the lesson to learn from this show of shame?

God Almighty just delivered OZO from a potential wayward and adulterous woman. A handsome and intelligent young man like OZO does not deserve a punishment like Nengi as a wife.

Just imagine if Nengi is your daughter or sister .

1 Like

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Jaqenhghar: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
this life no balance,what another was begging for is what someone else got for free.

You think its free?

1 Like

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Lovelyn451(f): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
my friend shut up. Ashawo
your mother ashawo
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by lichocho(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Walahi na Laycon enjoy pass for this BBN. Ozo see wetin you were begging for, Laycon is enjoying on a platter of Gold.
beg wetin? So u neva hear say him de collect behind d cameras..ozo just want official relationship but nengi no want cos of men dat matas. grin

1 Like

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by frainc(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
On Tuesday while Speaking at the United Nation Assembly President Macron Called for a New World Order ..

In the month of September 2020 alone, Isreal signed 2 Peace treaties with 2 different nations. With about 5 other nations ready to follow.
It took about 26 yrs to sign the last two that was signed.

Everywhere we look today, we see Endtimes Prophecies Speeding up..
Nations and People are turning to God Almighty and Preparing themselves for the Rapture!

In Nigeria, We are Dining and Whynning upandan into the devil's Trap..!

Who did this to us?

In the Name of Jesus! I Break the yoke upon our People..
Break the yoke upon your family first
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Bahamas95(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
See how that one with big bweasts look like Yokozuna.
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by lichocho(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
this life no balance,what another was begging for is what someone else got for free.

ozo tell u say him neva chop..shey Na becos say kidwaya own cast wit Erica na him make u hear ram..ozo just want open relationship with nengi dats all,but hand wey hold dat babe strong..
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Lovelyn451(f): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
OriOko88:

This omo Igbo is in Sofia pain. You so frustrated that leycon is winning tomorrow. Kill yasef
sonia pain nko...olaniyi...
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Polchiz(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
lichocho:
ozo tell u say him neva chop..shey Na becos say kidwaya own cast wit Erica na him make u hear ram..ozo just want open relationship with nengi dats all,but hand wey hold dat babe strong..

Which yeye hand hold her?

Can allow your girl to misbehave like this., showing her unclothedness to the entire world for another man to grab and enjoy?
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Polchiz:

OZO did not lose anything. Nengi thinks that life is a game but in the end she will lose the man who truly loves her and OZO has many young ladies who can kill to have him as their husband.

I get you but I pray Ozo turns his back totally on Nengi. It would be the most foolish thing ever if Ozo outside the house starts pursuing Nengi up and down in the name of love.

There are multitudes of girls that will love Ozo hands down. Ladies that would worship him. He should pick one with impeccable character and use her to erase every feeling he has for Nengi.

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Polchiz(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I get you but I pray Ozo turns his back totally on Nengi. It would be the most foolish thing ever if Ozo outside the house starts pursuing Nengi up and down in the name of love.

There are multitudes of girls that will love Ozo hands down. Ladies that would worship him. He should pick one with impeccable character and use her to squeeze every feeling he has for Nengi.

Exactly!
If OZO is my son and he makes any attempt to chase Nengi, I will disown him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Las Las Nengi is Street. Ozo should stay clear. I once dated a light skin beauty street girl, it does not end well. wink

1 Like

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by blingxx(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Shile981:
AWUSU BILLAHI MINNA SHAYTAN NI RO GYM

Gym ko.. Workout ni cheesy grin
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by maximusprime2000: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
ignis:
I just learnt from a reliable source that Ozo broke the screen of his Television on watching that scene.

This life no balance, those we love don't love us and we don't love those that love us.

really!!!. dats weirdo

1 Like

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Munzy14(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
majamajic:
Hmmm
Women can smell money from afar She is smelling the 85m already
No be lies... cheesy
women are wonderful people...
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Polchiz(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
Las Las Nengi is Street. Ozo should stay clear. I once dated a light skin beauty street girl, it does not end well. wink

Beauty just beclouded his sense of reasoning. Nengi is never a woman to fall in love with. Ozo ought to have Just enjoyed the moment and move on with his life.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by winterfell007(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
oforjide:
The yorubas have come again this was how they exaggerated laycon and erica closeness at the initial part the of show until erica gave their son the most painful bullshit i have ever witness since i was born and they started crying and have been abusing erica and ndigbo in general and this time around they have switch to nengi and laycon for their information nengi is an ijaw girl with a single born her own bullshi to laycon will make him commit suicide and his yoruba people will cry until this country is divided

take it from me as an Igbo guy. You really need help and you've got no one to tell you that. Your tribalism has swallowed up your reasoning capacity. Your brain can no longer function optimally without resorting to tribalism. Take it from me, they are a good number of Igbo guys too that are rooting for Laycon and there's nothing your tribalistic shit can do about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by blingxx(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
oforjide:
The yorubas have come again this was how they exaggerated laycon and erica closeness at the initial part the of show until erica gave their son the most painful bullshit i have ever witness since i was born and they started crying and have been abusing erica and ndigbo in general and this time around they have switch to nengi and laycon for their information nengi is an ijaw girl with a single born her own bullshi to laycon will make him commit suicide and his yoruba people will cry until this country is divided

This one is just vomiting trash undecided

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by wildikeman(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DOES IT SURPRISE YOU?
WHY DO YOU THINK A WOMAN WILL LEAVE HER MILLIONAIRE BUSINESSMAN HUSBAND AND GO GET DOWN WITH A LOW-LIFE STREET TOUT?

SHE'LL ABANDON A FANCY LOVERBOY FOR A RUGGED-LOOKING GUY WEY NO EVEN SEND HER. WOMEN CRUISE DEY ONE KIND.. YOU NO FIT EVER UNDERSTAND AM COMPLETELY. [color=#000099]
[/color]

Is she married?
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Lamanii22(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
This nengi's bum will make laycon really hard oo.... Why does she dance freely with laycon def??

1 Like

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Polchiz:

Beauty just beclouded his sense of reasoning. Nengi is never a woman to fall in love with. Ozo ought to have Just enjoyed the moment and move on with his life.

I hope Ozo does move from her fast. He needs.
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by smartolala(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:

Bro life balance one just have to position well to get what he or she want inside life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Simpubozz(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Daamn! That A$$ though.. LayMillion ma niggu grin E b tin
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Lamanii22(f): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
oforjide:

What's this one saying.....
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Imefonukoenin11: 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by enomakos(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
women

they are difficult to understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) / Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.