Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card (30241 Views)

Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" / Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Sirfeeking(m): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2020
oyetpel:

Whittaker again?
He has a fight soon,the winner will face Adesanya.
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Sirfeeking(m): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2020
Truthspoon1:
I just feel Adesanya is about to be another Samuel Peter. grin
grin grin grin

Take your L in peace.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Passionate1(m): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Paulo c. Looks like he just woke up and Israel just put him back to sleep . .
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2020
grin grin
Sirfeeking:
grin grin grin

Take your L in peace.
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by oyetpel(m): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2020
Sirfeeking:
He has a fight soon,the winner will face Adesanya.

ok
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Folzye(m): 7:01am On Sep 27, 2020
Damn!.. Israel is phenomenal putting into work tact, technicality and precision....He didn't even waste time in taking Costa out.
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by naptu2: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2020
And still middleweight champion of the world, The Last Stylebender, Israel Adesanya!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuWE7HJV9xI

Reactions

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by seunmsg(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2020
ehix89:
what's the procedure for a move to heavyweight. I guess middleweight is becoming boring for him

He will have to move to light heavyweight and not heavyweight. I don’t think he’s big enough to compete at heavyweight.
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by donMIG(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2020
WORLDPEACE:

He does not fight like an agbero. If you fight like an agbero as a professional, they will beat you very well. He fights as a trained fighter. He has over hundred professional fights under his belt.

Lols... I don't know y u all fail to connect wit wat I'm saying!

I mean his techniques r innate... He uses every inch of his body to beat opponents up... As u will c an agbero using stones n other things to harm pple they fighting angry
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by handsomeyinka(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2020
snapshot:
if the fight had continued to the fifth round Costa leg for cut into two,Isreal is just technically Superior to Costs
Yeap.
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by lilsaint44(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
mdchikezie:
i dont know what your definition of brutal is sha but you can take it.
ufc kinda brutal
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by mdchikezie(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
lilsaint44:

ufc kinda brutal

NO HE AINT, IF ITS UFC BRUTALITY KINDA.
WOULD YOU SAY KHABIB IS BRUTAL
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by lilsaint44(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
mdchikezie:

NO HE AINT, IF ITS UFC BRUTALITY KINDA. WOULD YOU SAY KHABIB IS BRUTAL

khabib is brutal he maul most of his opponents usman is also brutal, being a champ is no joke
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by mdchikezie(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
lilsaint44:

khabib is brutal
he maul most of his opponents
usman is also brutal, being a champ is no joke

IF USMAN AND KHABIB ARE BRUTAL, THEN WHAT IS PAULO COSTA AND YOEL ROMERO
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by lilsaint44(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
mdchikezie:

IF USMAN AND KHABIB ARE BRUTAL, THEN WHAT IS PAULO COSTA AND YOEL ROMERO

lol you are saying yoel and costa are brutal coz they ko people...
to be in the ufc you have to be brutal
khabib is brutal
usman also is.....
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Chatbot1234: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
I was so scared, it was a walk over for him. So happy.
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by mdchikezie(m): 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
lilsaint44:

lol you are saying yoel and costa are brutal coz they ko people...
to be in the ufc you have to be brutal
khabib is brutal
usman also is.....

i dont really know what you know as brutal, you can check your dictionary or maybe check it here below.

brutal
/ˈbruːt(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
SAVAGELY VIOLENT.
"a brutal murder"
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by lilsaint44(m): 12:25am On Sep 28, 2020
mdchikezie:

i dont really know what you know as brutal, you can check your dictionary or maybe check it here below.

brutal
/ˈbruːt(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
SAVAGELY VIOLENT.
"a brutal murder"

bro if you wanna fight in the ufc you gotta be brutal
you saying khabib and usman is not brutal is funny
i understand you
shar
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by lilsaint44(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
mdchikezie:

brutal
/ˈbruːt(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
SAVAGELY VIOLENT.
"a brutal murder"

did u watch ufc 254??
khabib vs justin
is khabib still not brutal?
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by mdchikezie(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
lilsaint44:

did u watch ufc 254??
khabib vs justin
is khabib still not brutal?

he is not brutal periodt
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by lilsaint44(m): 7:40am On Oct 28, 2020
mdchikezie:

he is not brutal periodt

lol you don't know shit
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by JakesWaltsk: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
That was an amazing fight, better than Gathje/Khabib. To be honest, I was more than sure that Adesanya will win. Costa is strong and he has a great potential, he is one of the most disciplined people in the world, but he doesn't have more than Israel. Adesanya's technique is amazing and he has a lot of chances to win each fighter from his weight category just by his strike length, the same like Connor. After his first fight in the UFC, I got motivated to become a good striker. So I went to kick box Praha, a great place with the best trainer I have ever seen. Now I have a better technique, I am more resistant and soon I will became the champ of my city.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua VS Joseph Parker: World Heavyweight Boxing Unification Match / Biggest Match-fixing; Two Games That Ended 95-0 And 91-1 Being Investigated / Ebuehi, Other Players Unhappy With Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.