Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? (27541 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Ejenavi18(f): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

EJENA VIGONGO
Absolutely wrong..
grin grin grin
Btw does this make name belong to a male or female?

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by jaeyking(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZIINI:
HEIGHT
I was given a very disgusting name in hausa I guess it a name giving to tall people in their language, look at the way you concentrate while reading it
You want me to say the name but I won't.

was it Dogo or DOGON YARO.
which??
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nothing, I kept a low profile. High school popularity isn't a beneficial thing to me.

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by RapistOnBail: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin

Seriously I was stubborn throughout my stay in secondary school. I never got any strike from the principal because I knew how to play my cards. I always had loads of problems with senior students.

I was always the black sheep on Saturdays during compound work assemblies by senior students.

With all these hate and all from seniors, I was considered amongst the most sociable senior students When in my last year of school. grin

I miss those days smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by javaRookie: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
V
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by abat4real37(f): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZIINI:
HEIGHT
I was given a very disgusting name in hausa I guess it a name giving to tall people in their language, look at the way you concentrate while reading it
You want me to say the name but I won't.
dogo

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by enemyofprogress: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
If I say it, dominique would dislove me
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nothing much.
Just the most handsome and the best student then.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by GallantDuke(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Brilliance
Noise making
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Kobicove(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
I was the best student in Physics and English Languagesmiley

At one time I score 100% in a combined English Language mock exam and people were coming to see this person that defied all odds in an exam where majority were struggling to score 50% grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by ednut1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Intelligence. I always pass exams many failed. Once had 54/60 in an exam. Next best result was 35/60. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by ablemachine(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Flying out my T-shirt on a regular

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by dalass(f): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Birdeyeview:
As the topic implies, what really made you popular in secondary School irrespective of what kinda school you attended, private or public?

I happened to be the press club P.R.O which made me a little popular because I get to read the highlight of the previous day out loud at the assembly ground.

Let's hear from you guys

A little bit of intelligence and Whatnots as I was the Senior prefect... So I was popular
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by SimpKING: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Because i nor know book

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by originalprof: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
longetivity:
giving my Principal daughter belle grin
BAD GUY

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by cevek11: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Soccer... And my small efiko.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Pretty face with fresh side gears. And efiko aka brilliance.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by faithfull18(f): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
My gentility lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Chrysz(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
virginprincess:
I was the head girl back then, and also because of my neatness& modesty.
are you still
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Supreme Band.
Playing of drums from my secondary school jss1 to ss3. My nursery school still called me to come and teach their pupils. Very popular in my primary school

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AXYZ: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Book
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by tydi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin

Dirtiness..

I was always dirty with ruffled school uniform and different sandals on same leg. Who cares, it was a boys school. I grew up and came to realization say na women dey make men hustle and try to keep up to the trend. Those that went to mixed school could relate.

22 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by akosy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Was popular for my football skills especially football jogging and freestyle as back as 2003. To my friends I was performing magic. All thanks to Ronaldinho, Joga Bonito and metacafe.com. smiley smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by paxi2: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
me i bin jus dey chill for sec school

1 Share

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by seunny4lif(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Class Captain cheesy cheesy
Comedy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mumu boy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Noise makers (My best part cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy)
In short everything bad is about me

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by MrHandsome2013: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
I was nicknamed snake and it really affected me a lot in life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Godshope: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mathematics

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by optimistfeel(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
MY DARK SKIN COMPLEXION, MY LOW CUT HAIR STYLE AND I WAS THE SENIOR PREFECT IN MY FINALS....

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Dakat(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Exam malpractice �

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by XDaBOSS(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Reasons for my popularity in Sec. School many ooo...
I can't come and start listing them biko..
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by jaxxy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lol
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Certifiedfucker(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
bleeped a girl in school toilet

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Student, Tobi Olasunkanmi Tops UK Varsity / Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / Imo Has Highest Number Of UTME Candidates 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.