Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? (27535 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by iamdannyfc(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Starhearts:
I went to eko boys high school

Wht makes me popular is wen l come skool with 5 wrap stick of Indian Hemps, dats wen am in JSS 3
You are a legend
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by milann: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
solasoulmusic:
My soccer skills and athleticism
what happened to the gift
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by jisu40(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
jaeyking:

was it Dogo or DOGON YARO. which??
No Azadirachta Indica
jaeyking:

No Azadirachta Indica
jaeyking:

No Azadirachta Indica
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by HyAccent: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
With the student, it was football, there is only one thing I use to do once am on the field; dribble. I don't want to score, I dont want to pass I don't want my team to win. I just want to dribble others embarrass them, and enjoy myself. Its was a common sight to see my teammates attacking me so they can collect the ball guess what? I still dribble them join. Sustained lots of injury too. Lots of crazy memories.
All the guys have sworn never to choose me but the next day they will still choose me. I dont even know why.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by yemi1504: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Birdeyeview:
As the topic implies, what really made you popular in secondary School irrespective of what kinda school you attended, private or public?

I happened to be the press club P.R.O which made me a little popular because I get to read the highlight of the previous day out loud at the assembly ground.

Let's hear from you guys

Organizing party bashes, rocking girls, winning quiz competitions, being 1st in Chemistry, 3rd in Biology, top 10 in Further Mathematics, most beautiful girlfriend in the set. Damn, what a time!

#IRepI.S.I.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by chubaba22(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
I no sabi play ball but was a good coach...na so I get the name Mourinho.

Only few of my classmates who care to know knew my real name. Others and the whole school was just Mourinho
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by ronyman(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Football
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by ProudBornoBoy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZIINI:
HEIGHT
I was given a very disgusting name in hausa I guess it a name giving to tall people in their language, look at the way you concentrate while reading it
You want me to say the name but I won't.

Dogo��
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by emmyN(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ejenavi18:
grin
If you were in the same class as me you ought to know my name. So tell me, what's my name?

Ejenavi Law?
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Osesedney: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Football made me popular.....it was a big deal in my school then.... as a goal.keeper and i was really good at it...
I was also a good writer....of love letters...
For clients....��
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by lomprico(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
I am good in mathematics
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by olioxx(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Ensquare(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mathematics
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Ejenavi18(f): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
emmyN:

Ejenavi Law?
No
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by SamuelLoch: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Psoul:

Indomie generation. Those that used Facebook during their secondary school years fall into the Indomie Generation.

cheesy That was SS3, but I can't disagree with you

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Raymysterio(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Coming out 2nd best in my class after a very difficult exam and I am the quiet type. I became the talk of the school Lol.

Did you attend secondary school at Aduwawa area of Benin city?
Private School?
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by iskalamong(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZIINI:
HEIGHT
I was given a very disgusting name in hausa I guess it a name giving to tall people in their language, look at the way you concentrate while reading it
Its dogo wink
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Ejenavi18(f): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Raymysterio:

Did you attend secondary school at Aduwawa area of Benin city? Private School?
No, I attended a public school.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by emmy512: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
*g*r phone, igbo man i was called.
I never had a phone but bought second hand phones cheap and sold them double price without battery, memory card etc.
Then sold those seperately or rented them out to students during school days for 2go and games, i charged 50 naira for 2 hands of 5 minutes for pes 2010. 2go was 300 a day while you'll have to rent fully charged battery for extra.
I even bought snacks, lollipop, 10 naira peanuts, wafer stix biscuits and sold them double through the girls i had from class A to F.
My business model was give it to them on credit, and made them pay later with interest if they default.

Till some of my mates decided to put hand in the same business I did, even my neighbor i walked with back home or to stores to get my products started selling and to make it worse sold the same thing.
As a boss I left the turf for them into lending them money to do their business, and started funding other people with loans to compete with other people dat started doing same business as me. Thereby making business unfavourable but for them and still got my 20% kickback per days sales and my capital back.

Government School was interesting

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by madridsta007(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZIINI:
HEIGHT

Mr Langa Langa wink
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
milann:
what happened to the gift
I retired from both soccer and athletics (running) someone almost broke my legs and bones started to ache but the skills are for life
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
franchasng:
are you a Tomboy shocked cheesy
lol
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
I wasn't popular oo. It is my younger sister that made people know me. Before she came, I was calm and shy, jejely minding my business. Then when I was in SS2, my younger sister joined me in my school. She was in JSS1. Naso she just dey enter inside trouble anyhow. Everytime my mates will come and be reporting her to me. They didn't want to be mean to her because they knew she was my sister. Everybody always pointed out that the two of us were completely different. I was tired sha. That girl stressed my life sha. To be elder sister no be beans oo.

PS: My sister and I were in boarding schools. So you can imagine the whole boarding house knowing me because of my sister. We went to an only girls school too.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Astrologyfact: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
dalass:

That name sticks like glue. SP.. Even after years on my schoolmates WhatsApp group platform... NA soso espee grin
No be Female dey your profile as gender ?? Or are you a Scammer? grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by scholes23(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
My skin color
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Ufedolove: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
I joined the school and two weeks later, I became the head boy. I was and I am still handsome. I anchored every extra curricular activity during my time and I did it with finesse. Girls were in love but the innocent me could care less. And the less I cared about them, the more they wanted me. I was called "oko gbogbo obinrin" meaning husband of all ladies. I was damn popular and up till today, that popularity and head boy position are still playing their roles any time we have a reason to meet as almuni.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Captaincee(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
longetivity:
giving my Principal daughter belle grin
woah!
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by istina: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Preaching from one class to another
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by virginprincess(f): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
toprealman:
congrats.....so are you still neat and modest?
Of course
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Trustwallet(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
longetivity:
giving my Principal daughter belle grin
This really got me laughing so badly......
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by SenatorBright(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Birdeyeview:
As the topic implies, what really made you popular in secondary School irrespective of what kinda school you attended, private or public?

I happened to be the press club P.R.O which made me a little popular because I get to read the highlight of the previous day out loud at the assembly ground.

Let's hear from you guys

Unrepentant Late comer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC / Nigerian Student, Tobi Olasunkanmi Tops UK Varsity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.