Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job (55580 Views)

Can One Graduate With First Class After Failing A Course? / Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by simhosting: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Now the boy is ready to make it without those Certificate.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Asour: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Brachaa:
Depression coupled with the fact that he's a northerner. Their reaction to issues is always drastic and extreme.

I feel for him though. Our system is not it!

Sad story. But always try to reduce the use of the word "always" in arguments.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Roozzaay(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
wajaja:
And nobody notice that Grammar up there...

The post was in another language, blame it on FB/Twitter translator

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Reference(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Couldn't he have waited for the Railway University?...
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by bluefilm: 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is what happens when you put all your hopes on mere papers called certificates and you have absolutely nothing in your head.

Other mentally lazy students should take note.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by ike95: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
I think he went to far ,he should have waited for future reference.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by zudozz: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Potential 9ja President..
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Hussainmaaji: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
What is your contribution to your community, stupid you burned your own and it will never in anyway affect anybody except your relatives
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by agabaI23(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Easy target for Boko
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by ike95: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
this a big let down to Nigeria govt.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Mozegee: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
What is the need of keeping those certificate .Our govt has failed us woefully
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Neduzze5(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

What people fail to understand is athat fter graduation you should forget your certificate in one cupboard in the village and enter street to hustle like a mad man. No free job for anyone in this country even if you graduated with First class in unn or uni ibadan.
I graduated with a very good 2.1 but i dropped my certificate for bunk enter HK for cotonou go learn work now everybody dey call me German bugger for ogbe.
Every night steady bombing as if i dey work with isis!

Only music and bank affair ga eme mu njide pen
School no be scam shaa but amalom way school
School adia enyem ego Muwa ji e look good
Muwa n'enye school ego ndi teacher Ana look good
18 years in school momma told me read your book
I told her i want to hustle I want to take you to the moon
Osim anyhow e be Nwa i dey pray for you

Jeriq - Paper.

Nice song. I love it
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by ceeceeuwa: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

What people fail to understand is athat fter graduation you should forget your certificate in one cupboard in the village and enter street to hustle like a mad man. No free job for anyone in this country even if you graduated with First class in unn or uni ibadan.
I graduated with a very good 2.1 but i dropped my certificate for bunk enter HK for cotonou go learn work now everybody dey call me German bugger for ogbe.

See correct rhymes!
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Jebosh(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Tools for bokoharam. That's what the selfish politicians need but I believe one day youth will stand for their right.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by greenskittles: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
If he really did this then he's clearly not educated. There's a difference between having a degree and getting an education. If he really learned something in all those years in school then there MUST be a way to make something out of it. It's all about packaging. So if he could this then it means he didn't pick up a single skill from everything he learned in school. And therefore, for him, it's probably the right thing to do, since certificates are supposed to be proof that you acquired some knowledge of use in a particular field.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Bessppectt(f): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Frustration hiking by the day.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Openbusiness: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Between dis guy and the Damnnn niggar guy I dunt even know who dey shock person pass wit their bombing preaching grin

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by omoakin22: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
well certificate doesn't determine success
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Annychibest(f): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
I won't blame him at all.. Frustration can make you do and undo.. Nigeria my Country indeed.. It is well finally.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by phorget(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
The problem with employers of labour in Nigeria is that they so much believe in a piece of shit refer to as certificate.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Angelfrost(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Well, maybe they have offered him a job in Sambisa... I believe certificates are not needed for that recruitment.

Sigh... It is sad what this nation has turned into within such a short time!!!
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Patrioticman007(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
simhosting:
Now the boy is ready to make it without those Certificate.

He has burnt the illusion holding his God made potentials back. Truly the sky is just the starting point for him.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Ategberoson(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
I remembered how my certificates almost turned me to a joke in the street, alaye I throw the certificate somewhere in the cupboard and levelled up, things never plump well but I still dey thank God for bringing smiles to my face, even those working in bank can't cough out the small thing I dey control

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by javaguru: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
1 alahaji should just arrange him like 3 cows to take Start life
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Oracleforce: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Boko boys sure pass....that one no need his certificate Quran knowledge is suffice
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by samwillyco1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nbotee:
He shld go and sitdown jare... His admission was quota based unlike his peers from other region. In present day Nigeria, it is easier for him to get a federal or state job dan for any of his peers from other region. He's jus a lazy Nigerian youth

Forget about quota of a thing, some of us went through hell to get admission without the help of anybody and struggled to come out with a good result ( 2.1 over 4 points when it comes to gp ) but no job after graduation; although am from the East. Please blame our system for this.

Help a brother with JOB
07036687832 is my phone number

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by AerialMapper: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Shred that nonsense!

Your towns man has none of that and is president.

You are good to go...just buy a motorcycle and get an AK 47...
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by santos123(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nwa iyoooo
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by fortune1968: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
bloomstar:
His college can still give him another one, this will obviously fetch him attention, then he might get a job and go back to his school pay some fees and get another cert.... Na naija we dey
no school issues a certificate twice . The best a school may do is give a letter to the effect .
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Abuskid: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
...He is really a certified uneducated graduate.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by bloomstar: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
fortune1968:
no school issues a certificate twice . The best a school may do is give a letter to the effect .

We have permanent cer given after four years, signed by senators.

Then we have statement of result. He probably burnt the statement of result
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Aug28th(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ategberoson:
I remembered how my certificates almost turned me to a joke in the street, alaye I throw the certificate somewhere in the cupboard and levelled up, things never plump well but I still dey thank God for bringing smiles to my face, even those working in bank can't cough out the small thing I dey control
Bank job is overhyped abeg
Except if you're the bank manager sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. / Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them / 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.