Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job (55581 Views)

Can One Graduate With First Class After Failing A Course? / Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by TexasR: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mayng01:
I blamed him not. Hundreds of thousands of certificates have been rendered useless in this country

No certificate is useless.
Only a lazy graduate believes that paid employment is the only way out.
The job you are looking for , no be person create am ?
Try your hand on something

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by DrTims(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
It is actually. Majority of them that are graduate are employed by either their state government or federal government smiley
Chimpretty:
Honestly i thought its easier for northerners to get a federal government job than we the southerners.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
cry[quote author=DrTims post=94342114]It is actually. Majority of them that are graduate are employed by either their state government or federal government smiley
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
DrTims:
It is actually. Majority of them that are graduate are employed by either their state government or federal government smiley
Then his temper got him real bad that he had to burn his certificates thereby turning all his academics effort to zero without considering that he might be the next president lipsrsealed. we wey dey south still get hope , him wey dey north don lose hope, life no balance atall.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by k4all(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
There is a very wide margin between going to school and being Educated.

In Nigeria;

My Take is School Na Scam

"EDUCATION is KING"

Mental Health is Key To Overcome All Life Challenges.

Check my signature and learn more.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Mintum: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Na wetin frustration dey cause. He can still get them back sha. Even people that didn't go to school dey get certificate these days

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by TrickyTeeBBN5: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Mckhala80(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Maybe na photocopies him burnt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Number of crime factors has increased by one. Watch out for this potential criminal.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by ModestGal(f): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Jebosh:
Tools for bokoharam. That's what the selfish politicians need but I believe one day youth will stand for their right.
Busy with BBN
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by mukthar2000(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Not its fault, I am behind is problems, useless boy.

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by blackgold90(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Brachaa:

It won't change that fact but what will he use as attestation to back his claims that he's a graduate if and when a job opportunity presents itself? Don't you think the process and time he'll spend in getting another one either by affidavit or whatever means could cost him a lifetime opportunity?

I think our youths need to calm down. I mean the resillience is no longer in them and that is why such things are happening and we losing them to suicide and crime.

Youth, CALM DOWN FOR JESUS!

This is what is in the mind of every one
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by TruthinAction: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
These set of polithiefians should please leave the stage for younger and more intelligent Nigerians to run the affairs of this nation. Come 2023, we will resist them. Enough is enough.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Coolgent(m): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Brachaa:
Depression coupled with the fact that he's a northerner. Their reaction to issues is always drastic and extreme.

I feel for him though. Our system is not it!

Tribal bigot,
Next time avoid what's call "generalization"
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by pacespot(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Better pick your smartphone and laptop and start learning digital marketing grin

A smartphone is better than a Nigerian degree certificate nowadays. cheesy
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Belurved1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
I will employ him if he can defend his certificate.
Baloranking:
Chai.

Depression cry

This System of government is not helping issues too, but am not in support of him burning his certificate cause nobody can employ him again.

This system is not for the weak like who designed it for us to work,pay bills and die
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Imefonukoenin11: 3:02am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by electhnd(m): 4:37am On Sep 27, 2020
I remembered when I took my HND certificate to a place they invited me, they said it's too big, that it's ND or Olevel dey need, I told them I have them ........they rejected me, I was now thinking, is it a crime to go to school........

I just keep my result one side and started business

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by bigcasava1(m): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Basalt(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2020
I thought they say Northerners always have it easy getting a job irrespective of their result and course?
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by dasanchez1(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

What people fail to understand is athat fter graduation you should forget your certificate in one cupboard in the village and enter street to hustle like a mad man. No free job for anyone in this country even if you graduated with First class in unn or uni ibadan.
I graduated with a very good 2.1 but i dropped my certificate for bunk enter HK for cotonou go learn work now everybody dey call me German bugger for ogbe.
Every night steady bombing as if i dey work with isis!

Only music and bank affair ga eme mu njide pen
School no be scam shaa but amalom way school
School adia enyem ego Muwa ji e look good
Muwa n'enye school ego ndi teacher Ana look good
18 years in school momma told me read your book
I told her i want to hustle I want to take you to the moon
Osim anyhow e be Nwa i dey pray for you

what's the title of this music
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Jonegonu: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2020
This is not the best option.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by olowo1930: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2020
The story must change
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Ekg911(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Princessbettyj:
No wonder the national anthem ends with "So help me GOD" chai!!! angry
no be lie
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Mayng01(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
TexasR:

No certificate is useless.
Only a lazy graduate believes in hat paid employment is it he only way out.
The job you are looking for , no be person create am ?
Try your hand on something

Easier said than done
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by kareemkamil(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
I can't blame him, the certificate, might be deceiving him, not to think innovatively.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by LikeAking: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
correct guy.

Lets learn from the Ibos,they relay on self emp.

Bleep all these job nonsense.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Jeremiahtortor(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Just standing, watching him doing his job
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Jeffosa88: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
My brother calm down ooooo
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by kabillionaire(m): 1:51am On Sep 28, 2020
I will say, it's your english that need burning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. / 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.