Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

The Richest Forex Trader In The World! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Richest Forex Trader In The World! (7465 Views)

The Richest Forex Trader In South Africa 2022 / Top 10 Richest Forex Traders In South Africa (2021) / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good evening
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2020
fx training straight to the point.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2020
Happy new month
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Call
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2020
hi guys
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
Maximize your potential.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 4:36am On Dec 05, 2020
fortunes have been made and lost in this business. It depends on which divide you wish to stand with.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by MagnateCalibre(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2020
I love forex trading and I trade anytime, anyday sticking to my strategy.
Anything biz for me, forex comes first and cryptocurrency comes next...

1 Like

Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
7.5 trillion dollars transactions daily.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Call for training.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
I'm addicted to seeing the charts lol,if you got passion for fx I swear loses wont even move you cause your risk is being managed fx is sweet once you disciplined
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
What kind of business can give you 60% in 1 week!

I just funded this on Monday and I am up by 60% with my unique strategy. I do this in the comfort of my home.

Fx if mastered, is simply the best.

Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
bizgenera:
What kind of business can give you 60% in 1 week!

I just funded this on Monday and I am up by 60% with my unique strategy. I do this in the comfort of my home.

Fx if mastered, is simply the best.
this na naira account sha,cause that lots and the pips cant give that amount in USD
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 3:12am On Dec 10, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
this na naira account sha,cause that lots and the pips cant give that amount in USD

Sure. Don't wanna give broker N10 per dollar when funding/withdrawing. Naira account takes care of that. But same result can be achieved on dollar account too with the right lot size.

The strategy that produced this result is what matters.

Learn my Power Line Force trading strategy and smile to the bank monthly. It is not free.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by AlphaTaikun: 6:28am On Feb 05
bizgenera:
George Soros

George Soros is the richest forex trader in the world.

Born Schwartz György in 1930 in Hungary, he migrated to the UK in 1947. He studied at the London School of Economics and graduated with a bachelor’s and master’s degree in philosophy.

Soros is a hedge fund manager and philanthropist. While he doesn’t invest in currency pairs alone, the foreign exchange market has played a key role in his career. He started by building his own hedge fund in 1969, after several years of trading European stocks for clients in New York. Today we call it the Quantum Fund.

Soros is infamous as the man who broke the Bank of England. In September 1992, he built an enormous short position in pounds, effectively betting against the British currency. He ended up with more than $1 billion in net profits. Generating such a fortune in a single day was unprecedented.

The investor’s move caused the UK government to withdraw the pound from the European ERM. Up until that point, the sterling’s rate was artificially maintained close to the Deutsche Mark (DM – Germany’s national currency before the euro), with the minimum rate set at DM 2.773. However, Soros considered the minimum rate too high and bet against the pound.

As a rule, forex traders’ decision making depends on market events. Interestingly, Soros’ 10 billion pound trade was one of the very few instances when a trader’s decision making actually shaped the market. The UK’s ruling Conservative Party lost credibility and didn’t return to power until 2010 including because of that move.

Net Worth
Soros’ net worth was at its height in March 2017. Forbes estimated his holdings at $25.2 billion. He was the 19th richest person at the time.

Today, people estimate his net worth at $8.3 billion. As of 2020, Soros ranks 162nd on the Forbes list of richest individuals. The figure is still impressive considering that he transferred about $20 billion to his Open Society Foundations for philanthropy.
One of the savviest ever in human history.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Project To Invest On In 2020 / 25acres For Outright Sale In Edo State.-N5M / Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.