Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes (334 Views)

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents / My 2-Month-Baby Did Not Poop For Three Days, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes by djojo(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2020
Hello Doctors,

Ever since my wife gave birth to our new baby, the baby is now four months now but she have rashes on her face and the baby is always scratching her head, we have taking her to the hospital yet it keep coming back, some people said it is ‘Ella’ I don’t know that in English and we have made the herb yet it will go and come back, we have use msytatin too yet it will go and come back, this this has really made her hair not to grow and make her have sleepless day and night.

Doctors pls come to my aid and help my lil baby from this thing. She is not too fat baby but her neck is been affected

Re: Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes by daddytime(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Poor kid. I can only imagine the stress and discomfort he must be passing through and not able to speak out.

Your best bet for a solution remains, a hospital/pharmacy.
Re: Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes by Righteousness89(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Father In The Name of Jesus! I Curse the Source of that rashes on this baby.
I Command it to Disappear in the Name of JESUS......
Amen
Re: Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes by Hambivert: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2020
1.Make sure your room is well ventilated and moderately cool at all times. Babies are prone to harsh room temperatures.

2. The rash could be as a result of skin reaction to a particular soap, cream or cloth (night wear). Pay attention to these.

I could have suggested things to use to cure your child's rash, but, every baby skin is peculiar to them... so

3. Visit a qualified paediatrician for optimal result for finding a cure to your child's well-being.

Sparogatively, you child will be well again

Hope this was helpful¿

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Amen

mumu
Re: Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2020
djojo:
Hello Doctors,

Ever since my wife gave birth to our new baby, the baby is now four months now but she have rashes on her face and the baby is always scratching her head, we have taking her to the hospital yet it keep coming back, some people said it is ‘Ella’ I don’t know that in English and we have made the herb yet it will go and come back, we have use msytatin too yet it will go and come back, this this has really made her hair not to grow and make her have sleepless day and night.

Doctors pls come to my aid and help my lil baby from this thing. She is not too fat baby but her neck is been affected

hospital madam..

or call your mum or your husband's mom
Re: Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes by Juliusmomoh: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Amen
Amen o..

1 Like

Re: Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes by Juliusmomoh: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

mumu
Repent..
Re: Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Hambivert:
1.Make sure your room is well ventilated and moderately cool at all times. Babies are prone to harsh room temperatures.

2. The rash could be as a result of skin reaction to a particular soap, cream or cloth (night wear). Pay attention to this.

I could have suggested things to use to cure your child's rash, but, every baby skin is peculiar to them... so

3. Visit a qualified paediatrician for optimal result for finding a cure to your child's well-being.

Sparogatively, you child would be well

Hope this was helpful¿

you get sense.. unlike the mumu who posted above you
Re: Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Repent..

am surprised as people mentality..

someone had ear blockage. he dey pray, go meet pastor, pastor con pour anointing oil.. laughing..

why would you have ailment and not go for cure and start praying.. it's insane na..

it's like someone who's hungry.. sits in his house and starts praying..

When ailment shows.
go to doctors
and pray the medication prescribed to you works..

EOD
Re: Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes by Juliusmomoh: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

am surprised as people mentality..

someone had ear blockage. he dey pray, go meet pastor, pastor con pour anointing oil.. laughing..

why would you have ailment and not go for cure and start praying.. it's insane na..

it's like someone who's hungry.. sits in his house and starts praying..

When ailment shows.
go to doctors
and pray the medication prescribed to you works..

EOD
did the guy pray for u ? :-/ .. mind ur business
Re: Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
did the guy pray for u ? :-/ .. mind ur business
Iwo lomo
Re: Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes by ezeudo97817: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2020
lack guy. I can only imagine the pressure and pain he must be passing through and not can to speak out.Your excellence gamble for a remedy remains, a inpatient/pharmacist.

(1) (Reply)

How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally And Permanently / University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Separated Female Conjunction Twins(photo) / Build Back Better (the Great Reset Compilation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.