Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff (70494 Views)

2019: Ex-militants Vow To Ensure Pmb’s Victory / Oyo 2019: Ex-governor, Alao-akala Picks Abideen Olaiya As Running Mate / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Amethyst111(f): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
That someone as barbaric as this is still walking freely is still a mystery to me.

Kenneth Gbagi, it shall never be well with you! The day you meet someone that is half as crazy as yourself, that's the day you'll repent from your evil ways.

Animal in human skin! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Ngozioma(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
enemyofprogress:
did I tell you sey she ugly?e be like sey ban dey hungry you. You better be careful because mynd44 is not in a good mood this weekend o, she dey very broke and her landlord don dey knock on her door
cool cool cool then she should table her problem by herself. A problem shared is a problem solved
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Timfreds(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is just one of his many victims.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by andyanders: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is the kind of animals that this country got as a minister. A disgrace to black race, his family, this country, his community and humanity. Public Money he stole from his position as a former minister.

A fool to his generation. They should sue him and strip him off and be made to pay dearly to these people he dehumanized.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by EMMY76: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
stephenduru:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGRD6Ta4Jrs

In April 2019, a former employee of Kenneth Gbagi who works with his cinema Miss Lucky Obire was allegedly abducted, kidnapped and tortured by Gbagi in company of his security guards.

She was forced to transfer every dime from her account, stripped unclad and beaten mercilessly because she was said to have allegedly stolen from the establishment.

She reported the issue to the conference of actualization of human rights but later withdrew because she was scared of her life.

Attached below are the horrific pictures and treatment melted on her and a complaint she had already made. Zoom the complaint later for proper details and also details of the bank alert debit. Watch the video she made personally on the link above.

Source:. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/another-lady-exposes-how-ex-minister.html?m=1

His political opponents in the pdp will surely use all these against him when he comes out for the pdp governorship primaries I really hope that deltans won't make the mistake of electing this man as their next governor in 2023?
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by masui(m): 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
He must have served in the federal ministry of domestic violence and battering

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by akilo1: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
We dey try settle that matter since
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Dearlord(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Too bad
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by NECO1998: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Did you steal his money? If yes,then you are lucky to receive only beaten. If no, let me get your response first.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Jman06(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Our private sector employers need to learn that businesses thrive on LAWS not on barbarism and slavery that currently characterize our private sector work places.

This matter should be thoroughly investigated and all the perpetrators punished accordingly regardless of their social statuses.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by teemac01(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
majamajic:
People should abandon his company for him na

Let him work for himself

You will feed and employ them all abi....people would just open their mouth and start talking shit...mugun
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by legendEMT(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is inhumane and beast-like. I am sure this is the beginning of many revelations that would come out about the atrocities committed by this gbagyi man. I hope others would be bold enough to walk this lane of exposing his evil.

This might just be the beginning of the end of this inglorious ex-minister except of course for the fact that this is Nigeria.

I pray justice prevails for her.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bola146:
Very bad sad I pray that the government bring the man down, haba! I hope his wife gave birth to daughters too
grin
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
unity004:
grin who know maybe they decide to design her body to match her hair
I swear but guy, which kind beating be this.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Vadese1: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Look at the idiot who want to contest for Governor in Delta State. Even local government chairman you will not see it. Evil man

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by cosmos1440: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
And to think that the PD -pigs want this man to be a governor in Nigeria ?
Whether you believe it or not, the PDP put Nigeria into all the troubles we are facing in Nigeria today and the APC can't get us out of these troubles.

I have never voted for the PDP before and I will never vote for them in my life.
It is people like this(Kenneth Gbagi, Abba Moro, FFK, etc) that God uses to remind us that the PDP has only one mission :- The Destruction of Nigeria. . But by God's grace and the will of those of us that so much love and believe in this country, their mission has already failed.
If you doubt me check the activities and arguments of the PDP and its supporters (especially the IPOB miscreants), in recent times.
God bless Nigeria.
God curse the enemies of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Eddygre8(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nemesis has finally caught up with him . He can't escape this time..

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by freeborn02: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Police should not hesitate from arresting the miscreant.

This is really getting out of hand in this country.
How can you be maltreat someone like this because of just 10k undecided

I'm very angry right now.. undecided

He is a big man and Nigeria's law is helpless against big men
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by freeborn02: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bola146:
I pray that the government bring the man down

Imagine! The common man has become so weak and helpless and neglected that he/she even has to pray for the government to take action.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by seunmsg(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hopefully, justice will be done. The former minister is an animal.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Damseldammie(f): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ah ah ah... This stupid man called Gbagi titun, new gbagi bola ige, Gbagi Dugbe, Gbagi old ife rd, what other suffix can I add to the idiot gbagi... He is an animal who deserves Gbaloju, Gbaleti, like seriously

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
I even heard of one ex president that owns a farm somewhere in Ogun state that flogged his workers for allegedly stealing eggs. Animals in human skin

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Drizzy5001(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Justice should be done.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Since he went for jungle justice, the animal should be handed over to area boys to handle.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by xangerar: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
I thought the idiot said it was his political detractors that were at work. Truth is as straight as a stick. If you can bend it like Beckham, then know it is either false or an adulterated truth.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by wink2015(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
WITH ALL THIS

Gbagi is dreaming to become governor of Delta state.

He is a joker.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Drizzy5001(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Evil man

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by xangerar: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
I thought the old idiot said it was his political detractors that were at work when the first story broke. Truth is straight and unbendable.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Aladdin1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
see teeth like willy willy own
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by ThatFairGuy1: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Brawlscartel:
Gbagi was never a senator in delta central
Just seeing the mistake, my intent was that I wrote MINISTER
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by dalass(f): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Thiz is really serious.

If an ordinary citizen did this, he would have been cooling Hus feet in jail by now... Because he's V.I.P, Naija laws no dey catch them.

They're above the law!

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Ajsmart(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
The animal who inflicted this much injuries on a human being needs to be behind jagged bars already. Totally unacceptable!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman / Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.