Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Vintage Lamborghini For Sale - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Vintage Lamborghini For Sale (3365 Views)

2019 Lamborghini Urus, Modern Luxury AWD 4DR SUV / ################ Clean Mint 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo...price 98m / Mercedes Benz C330 Tkos (lamborghini Door) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vintage Lamborghini For Sale by Openbusiness: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Folabifreeman:

Bird wings bro
if you can show the engine picture, it will really settle the matter once and for all whether it is an original or kitted. A kitted version can never carry the engine of an original Lamborghini. If the engine na original Lambo engine, then forgerrit, una go hammer beta money. Just go advertise am for eBay, oyinbo go rush you.

1 Like

Re: Vintage Lamborghini For Sale by PSD3: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
How much?

1 Like

Re: Vintage Lamborghini For Sale by B3sty(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
OP said we should Bid...
Let me Start First.
OP, I'm offering #30,001.
Na u go charter tolling Van Carry come Park am for my Compond for Abuja

1 Like

Re: Vintage Lamborghini For Sale by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
I bid 150k
Re: Vintage Lamborghini For Sale by KendrickAyomide: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
AMvanquish:
You sure no be Ezego lambo be dat. Happy sales grin
I tire o. These boys wan they sell ezego stuffs wink .

4 Likes

Re: Vintage Lamborghini For Sale by folarr(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
Folabifreeman:
Big ting
I've send the pics to the people, they need the pictures.
-engine bay
-view of undercarriage
-view of steering wheel, dashboard
-view of floor panel
-view of roof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vintage Lamborghini For Sale by MOTIONTECH(m): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
DjRicky:

Showed to my boss & he's highly interested in it but he needs more photos,videos of both interiors & exteriors,& ur location..Said he could com see it next week if truly u have it available..
Na kit oooo....this is not the original thing.

1 Like

Re: Vintage Lamborghini For Sale by vheckthor1: 2:18am On Sep 27, 2020
show the engine and the steering wheel pictures

1 Like

Re: Vintage Lamborghini For Sale by MikeMicheal(m): 3:26am On Sep 27, 2020
All these pictures, and yet no pics of engine?
You neva ready

1 Like

Re: Vintage Lamborghini For Sale by AshipaEk0: 4:53am On Sep 27, 2020
Isn't it obvious the poster is just catching cruise?

Why Una dey disturb unaselves?

3 Likes

Re: Vintage Lamborghini For Sale by tutudesz: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Just show us the inside or the car undecided you think if this car was the real deal Lamborghini for don buy am since
Re: Vintage Lamborghini For Sale by oununeres1972: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
If you are looking for a sports car that will turn heads and provide an amazing driving experience, then you should consider buying a used Lamborghini. With a used Lamborghini, you can get all of the benefits of owning a high-end sports car at an affordable price. Here you will find information on the different models available, the prices, and the features you can expect from a used Lamborghini. With this information, you can make an informed decision about which used Lamborghini is right for you..

Here you will find information on the different models available, the prices, and the features you can expect from a used Lamborghini. With this information, you can make an informed decision about which used Lamborghini is right for you..

With this information, you can make an informed decision about which used Lamborghini is right for you..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Deal - Foreign Used 2013 Toyota Avalon N11.5m / 2006 Nissan Altima 2.5s Special Edition Mileage 2315.price 1.8mil / sold sold sold 2001 Toyota Camry For Sale(really Clean)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.