Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

If You Are My Realwife & Can Show True Love I Need You Now? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Are My Realwife & Can Show True Love I Need You Now? (562 Views)

Looking For Somone To Love,i Dont Care About The Age / Need True Love,i Matchmake -proven N Tested / If U Believe In Love, I Want To Meet U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are My Realwife & Can Show True Love I Need You Now? by shyguylove: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2011
I am tope, a male, a christian,33,energetic,hardworking,sexy,employed, an accountant,poet, teacher & advertplacement personnel who reside in ojodu berger axis, in ojodu town needs a female mate, competent, a paloma,wife material, matured,Godfearing,romantic,sexually experienced to turn me on,employed,goodmanners,AA,
Hiv negative,a virgin, between the ages of 20 to 30,tall 6feet,slender,big good shape breasts,balanced shaking buttocks or yansh,yellow or light in complexion or uniquely exceptional dark beauty,good skin flawless from head to toe, willingly to get married before august,modelshape & above all ready to worship GOD in spirit with me & attend church services together,if you are the one send an email to catuche01@yahoo.com or call 07090497635 or send textmessages to the nomber given

thanks so much as you engage the best husband diego in the skin & colour of a nigerian
Re: If You Are My Realwife & Can Show True Love I Need You Now? by iyatrustee(f): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
shyguylove:

I am tope, a male, a christian,33,energetic,hardworking,sexy,employed, an accountant,poet, teacher & advertplacement personnel who reside in ojodu berger axis, in ojodu town needs a female mate, competent, a paloma,wife material, matured,Godfearing,romantic,sexually experienced to turn me on,employed,goodmanners,AA,
Hiv negative,a virgin, between the ages of 20 to 30,tall 6feet,slender,big good shape bosoms,balanced shaking buttocks or yansh,yellow or light in complexion or uniquely exceptional dark beauty,good skin flawless from head to toe, willingly to get married before august,modelshape & above all ready to worship GOD in spirit with me & attend church services together,if you are the one send an email to catuche01@yahoo.com or call 07090497635 or send textmessages to the nomber given

thanks so much as you engage the best husband diego in the skin & colour of a nigerian

can you clarify on the bolded first before i send in my application cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are My Realwife & Can Show True Love I Need You Now? by Dsense(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2011
OP.
Virgin ko vaccine ni . . . . . , Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww angry
Re: If You Are My Realwife & Can Show True Love I Need You Now? by MMM2(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
tope am really sorry 4 u, cos u can get dat kind of girl in 9ja.
Re: If You Are My Realwife & Can Show True Love I Need You Now? by Coolabbie: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2011
Op u say u need a paloma, are u a diego?
Re: If You Are My Realwife & Can Show True Love I Need You Now? by iyatrustee(f): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^exactly cheesy cheesy cheesy check this out!
shyguylove:

Hiv negative,a virgin, between the ages of 20 to 30,tall 6feet,slender,big good shape bosoms,balanced shaking buttocks or yansh,yellow or light in complexion or uniquely exceptional dark beauty,good skin flawless from head to toe, willingly to get married before august,modelshape & above all ready to worship GOD in spirit with me & attend church services together,if you are the one send an email to catuche01@yahoo.com or call 07090497635 or send textmessages to the nomber given

(1) (Reply)

Any Single Lady Out There Ready To Settle Down? / Searching / Guyz Having Dificulty In Getting Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.