Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Help With Dollar Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Dollar Card (307 Views)

1978 Naira Exchange Rate With Dollar / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / Flutterwave Shuts Down Virtual Dollar Card Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Dollar Card by rencemartins24(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hello Nairalanders

I need help wit someone who has a dollar card to help with payment online. Anyone with this can contact me through whatsapp on 0 eight 163242649. More details to be discussed when contacted. Please scammers stay clear.
Re: Help With Dollar Card by Ilariosuper(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
rencemartins24:
Hello Nairalanders

I need help wit someone who has a dollar card to help with payment online. Anyone with this can contact me through whatsapp on 0 eight 163242649. More details to be discussed when contacted. Please scammers stay clear.

How much? If its more than $250 I can't help sorry
Re: Help With Dollar Card by 50power: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Just link your Nigerian ATM card with paypal and make your purchases

If you need your national ID card for online transactions and you have only the identification number slip, see the solution here https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/2020/06/12/design-and-print-your-nigerian-national-identity-card-on-plastic/
Re: Help With Dollar Card by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
50power:
Just link your Nigerian ATM card with paypal and make your purchases

If you need your national ID card for online transactions and you have only the identification number slip, see the solution here https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/2020/06/12/design-and-print-your-nigerian-national-identity-card-on-plastic/
No be so o! I tried that yesterday and still got the can't use card error from paypal...

(1) (Reply)

Phone Accessories Wholesale / 200 Mature Broilers Are Available For Sale. / Hot Investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.