Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age (5936 Views)

She Won't Say Her Age! / Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. / Game Goes Horribly Wrong As Boy Ask Lady To Guess His Age ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Lefulefu is 32 ,Nooil is 25

How did you come up with that? embarassed
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Glycolysiss - Smart guy with a lot of knowledge that can make you a better man = 32
cheesy cheesy
thanks for the compliment, I appreciate sir.
Actually, age wise, within the range of 24-27 wink.
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

Consolation!

See Queen Bey and King Jay are both even numbers. See them ruling their world.
Davidos date of birth is 21 november 1992 and he rules his world
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
Davidos date of birth is 21 november 1992 and he rules his world

Beyonce didn't call him to sing brown skin girl tongue He has been paying through his nose to stay relevant. And that's cos his pops got money.
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

Beyonce didn't call him to sing black skin girl tongue
doesnt mean he is not ruling his world cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
doesn't mean he is not ruling his world cheesy

He has a backup money from his probably even number dad. Wizkid on the other hand didn't toil before he got recognized.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

He has a backup money from his probably even number dad. Wizkid on the other hand had to toil before he got recognized.
backup money or not, he is not suffering and he is on top of his world. and born on an odd day he is rich and his dad is ricch. thats the point.
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
backup money or not, he is not suffering and he is on top of his world. and born on an odd day he is rich and his dad is ricch. thats the point.

He is paying to be rich using his dad's money. What if his dad didn't have money?

See Queen Bey now, her dad was a struggling marketer and failed manager. But look at her now? Through her, the father became recognized.
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

He is paying to be rich using his dad's money. What if his dad didn't have money?
so whats your point ? you are suffering because your dad is rich ? you do know being born to a rich family is not a coincidence right ? it is part of who you are meant to be. matters not who owns the wwealth. the point here is you said people born on odd number dates have bad luck. beiing born into a rich family is goodluck. not sure why you are coming up with an argument against it

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
so whats your point ? you are suffering because your dad is rich ? you do know being born to a rich family is not a coincidence right ? it is part of who you are meant to be. matters not who owns the wwealth. the point here is you said people born on odd number dates have bad luck. beiing born into a rich family is goodluck. not sure why you are coming up with an argument against it

They were born into a rich family made their burden lighter than those not born into one. That's the difference.
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

They were born into a rich family made their burden lighter than those not born into one. That's the difference.
you seem to forget the initial reason why this all started ? you said people born on odd number days have badluck. davido is born into a rich family and is the most succesful musician in nigeria and he is not even 30 years old yet. i dont see any badluck in that story. that kills the point that people born on odd number days struggle and have a hard time ? i think so lol
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by virginprincess(f): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
ongback:
Wow, so many response grin

Afvckingalpha is 24 years

Virginprincess is 22 years with up to 25 bodycounts already

Temitope012 is 25 years

Sweetcunt97 is 22 years
Have you forgotten so soon that It you that gave me the 25 body count.
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
you seem to forget the initial reason why this all started ? you said people born on odd number days have badluck. davido is born into a rich family and is the most succesful musician in nigeria and he is not even 30 years old yet. i dont see any badluck in that story. that kills the point that people born on odd number days struggle and have a hard time ? i think so lol

Didn't type bad luck. I typed they'll have to struggle (suffer well well). Linda Ikeji's type of struggle.
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Aimerosa25(f): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

How did you come up with that? embarassed
hahahahaha, u don't sound old na
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aimerosa25:
hahahahaha, u don't sound old na

Awwwww
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by dukeprince50: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
mynd44 31yrs

lalasticlala just got married so I'll say he is 36-38

should be 27

mamagee is 45

zinibanks that insulted that mod should be a kid, probably 12yrs using his mothers phone.

slowormir is 26

lefulefu 29

airforce1 28

ilegendd27

All those redpillers are in their twenties from 22-29yrs
All mods are above 30yrs
All those that run amok in politics section are in their late twenties and thirties.
something tells me justwise is 39years
zzor 21

coming for more

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
ongback:
First person that comes to mind is that righteousness89 guy. With the way he is on every FP topics, it shows that he is jobless. He sound like a pastor's kid that is in charge of sweeping/cleaning the church. He should be 21 years old

Another moniker is that damn niggar
Guy.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by fati2001(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

Beyonce didn't call him to sing brown skin girl tongue He has been paying through his nose to stay relevant. And that's cos his pops got money.
100 %
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by fati2001(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

He has a backup money from his probably even number dad. Wizkid on the other hand didn't toil before he got recognized.
100 %
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
fati2001:

100 %

Yes babe
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

Didn't type bad luck. I typed they'll have to struggle (suffer well well). Linda Ikeji's type of struggle.
sorry hun i had a phone call i just attended to grin grin
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
sorry hun i had a phone call i just attended to grin grin

Oh, I was wondering where you went.
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

well everybody in this world has to struggle. there is no man without struggles undecided

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
well everybody in this world has to struggle. there is no man without struggles undecided

That's why I added two well
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

Oh, I was wondering where you went.
lol yeah had to do the family thang lol grin
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:

But you sef, do your research, you'll see it's true with a few exceptions.
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
ifyalways sweet16 years old
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
lol yeah had to do the family thang lol grin

Family? embarassed immediate or extended?
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

That's why I added two well
you know you really have no point here right ? notice how you have to keep bending and bending just to appease this your theory. it is not a spiritual fact. its just your own theory. not everybody born on an odd day is having a hard time just how not everybody born on an even day has a good life
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

Family? embarassed immediate or extended?
its my sisters birthday tomorrow. she is a libra wink
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

But you sef, do your research, you'll see it's true with a few exceptions.
and that nullifies it
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
you know you really have no point here right ? notice how you have to keep bending and bending just to appease this your theory. it is not a spiritual fact. its just your own theory. not everybody born on an odd day is having a hard time just how not everybody born on an even day has a good life

I'm not bending anything o. That's why I said you should research. You'll see it's a spiritual fact too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Is The Reason Why We Don't Have iPhone 9 (PICTURES) / How Love Almost Kiled Me / Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.