Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? (694 Views)

Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User / Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by druid101: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
I was mistaken for another person taken beaten till I lost my senses then jailed
I was recently released when the main person was apprehended but during my time in jail all my properties were sold just to bring me out the girl I intended to marry got pregnant for another. I can't even afford to buy common inhaler for myself anymore. Hell is real indeed I have a short time to spend in this world though.
But I pray nobody will witness it amen.
Share yours

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by Iceyjayz: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
No. and it will never happen.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by Bessppectt(f): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by Heartmender1: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
I don't have much at the moment but i have like 13k i am not using for now in my account, I can spare to give you maybe that can solve little things to make u change ur suicidal thoughts.
@druid101

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by tellwisdom: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Heartmender1:
I don't have much at the moment but i have like 13k i am not using for now in my account, I can spare to give you maybe that can solve little things to make u change ur suicidal thoughts.
@druid101

Someone is holding me down for not paying her beer money. Na 2 bottles I take with nkwobi embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by druid101: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Prokaryote:
thought u said u don't need money....finally u are revealing ur self. U open a new NL acct today ,u have open 3 post....show us ur old moniker and genuity of ur need,I can even give u over 50k if u are genuine.
But u you build up this lie to scam ppl, as u have declared to ur life, so shall it come over u according to psalm 109
thank God what evidence do you need to confirm now ?
Please don't mock my situation
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by Prokaryote: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
druid101:
thank God what evidence do you need to confirm now ?
Please don't mock my situation
who is mocking u, share your old moniker we then take it up from there. When did you live jail,name of the prison? Then we can take it up from there

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by druid101: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Prokaryote:
who is mocking u, share your old moniker we then take it up from there. When did you live jail,name of the prison? Then we can take it up from there
Ojezee old account no longer accessible
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by adaora17901: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by tobechi74: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sorry bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by TATALoAlaMu: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ogun Akoba, Adaba, ki Olorun ma se je ka ba pade.
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by druid101: 6:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Heartmender1:

Just came online now.

My mobile app is having difficulty login in this night.

I will try tommrw
OK I thank you I will try and start from somewhere with that if I receive it..
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 27, 2020
Heartmender1:
@druid101

Believe me bro, I need this money more than him
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by druid101: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Heartmender1:
Just came online now.
My mobile app is having difficulty login in this night.
I will try tommrw
I have not received it yet sir
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by uglodoh(f): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Prokaryote:

That guy is a serial beggar. These could be his old monikers; twinkletwin, twinkletwins17, orphan1. He uses them to beg. You can check those monikers. He had been found out. He just opened this one to continue his begging.
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by druid101: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
uglodoh:

That guy is a serial beggar. These could be his old monikers; twinkletwin, twinkletwins17, orphan1. He uses them to beg. You can check those monikers. He had been found out. He just opened this one to continue his begging.
What ? Are you in your right senses?
What kind of nonsensical accusation is this?
Check my old account before I was arrested @ Ojezee
What do you take me for?
Who do you take me for?
Are you trying to stop people from helping?
I think you must be the same person begging for money for beer above.
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by druid101: 1:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Heartmender1:
@druid101
officer please have you have you sent it?
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Prokaryote:
thought u said u don't need money....finally u are revealing ur self. U open a new NL acct today ,u have open 3 post....show us ur old moniker and genuity of ur need,I can even give u over 50k if u are genuine.
But u you build up this lie to scam ppl, as u have declared to ur life, so shall it come over u according to psalm 109
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested For Crimes You Didn't Commit ? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Heartmender1:
@druid101
I need help sir, anything to eat. God bless you. Association locked up my shop and I haven't been able to work or pay them the exorbitant fee they are asking.

(1) (Reply)

An Arizona Asian Realtor Fired Over Racial Slurs Fired At A Black Man / Young Man Caught Trying To Snatch Car Keys From The Owner / En Video. Police Arrest Boy Who Wear Dpo Uniform After Attack On Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.