Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

How To Attract Blessings From Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Attract Blessings From Heaven (161 Views)

Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Blessings From Heaven by 1nice(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
I will be teaching you two ways by which you can attract your blessing from heaven. There are two ways to be bless by God and at the same time been use by God to bless others.

PHILIPPIANS 4 : 19
And with all his abundant wealth through Christ Jesus my God will supply all your needs.

The first way to receive blessings from God is to become a born again. A born again is a person who believe in Jesus Christ and confesses with his or her mouth that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the One whom God sent from heaven to die for the sins of world and by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and by repenting from your evil.

JOHN 1:12
Some, however, did receive him and believed in him; so he gave them the right to become God’s children.

When you believed in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you have become one of God’s children. You will been entitled to God blessings, which comes down from heaven. This blessings is a kind of blessings which is specially prepared by God for those who worship and serve him through their fellowship with Jesus Christ

2 CORINTHIANS 9:8
And God is able to give you more than you need, so that you will always have all you need for yourselves and more than enough for every good cause.

God honor his word by using his people to bless and empower humanity for good and Justice.

JOHN 1:16
Out of the fullness of his grace he has blessed us all, giving us one blessing after another.

God has been using so many Christians this days for his purpose, for them to be a blessing to his church and to the world. God uses Christians by giving them the grace to study, work and act according to his word.

The second way to attract blessing from heaven is to have faith in God. Faith means obeying the word of God and believing you can get a particular thing from God without losing hope in God. For you to get every good and perfect gift from God you have to trust God. When you trust God you show how loyal you are to God. God is always happy with Christians who are loyal to him, he blesses them in return for their loyalty to him.

Genesis 22 : 16 - 17
I make a vow by my own name - the Lord is speaking - that I will richly bless you. Because you did this and did not keep back your only son from me, 17 I promise that I will give you as many descendants as there are stars in the sky or grains of sand along the seashore. Your descendants will conquer their enemies.

Abraham was a man who has faith in God, God was please with Abraham because he obey God, he did not keep back his only son from God, he did what God ask him to do and never doubted the word of God. God saw how loyal Abraham was to him, and God bless him in return for his faith.

ROMAN 4:16
And so the promise was based on faith, in order that the promise should be guaranteed as God’s free gift to all of Abraham’s descendants - not just to those who obey the Law, but also to those who believe as Abraham did. For Abraham is the spiritual father of us all.

To receive blessing from God and for God to use you to bless other people, you must have faith in God just as Abraham did and believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Saviour and confess it with your mouth.
If you want to attract blessings from heaven, you have to repent from your evil, stop living in sins and pray to God. The Kingdom of God is near! Turn away from your sins and believe the Good News! Only God can help you. Put your trust in God, do not put your trust in man. Man may disappoint you but God can not disappoint you because he is a Faithful God. God is merciful and want to forgive your sins only if you will pray to God for the forgiveness of sins and never commit such evil again. Buy a Bible and study it regularly; the Bible contain the word of God. Find a church close to you and attend their church services regularly. Pray to God in the morning when you woke from sleep and pray in the evening before you sleep. When ever you want to eat your food pray over your food before eating and drinking and cover your food with the blood of Jesus Christ. Put God first in everything you do. Before you make any decisions pray about it and ask God to directs your actions. Be prayerful and give God thanks always. God loves you.

God bless you as you take action and do all that God requires from you according to the Scripture in Jesus Christ name I pray Amen.

Re: How To Attract Blessings From Heaven by 1nice(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
God is great

(1) (Reply)

Don't Rejoice Over Your Enemy's Sufferings. / The Doctrine Of Man: Man's Dominion / The Gospel: Means God Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.