Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:19 PM

Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) (983 Views)

Clean Registered Infinity FX35 2006 Model Forsale / Cheap Clean 04 Lexus Gx470 Reg For Just 2.1m ( No Issue ) / Hot Sale! Clean Registered Infinity G37 For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) by bigass123(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
This ride is clean both interior and exterior.
Car was used by my wife mainly to and fro work and has been parked for about 3 months because she had to travel for a course. For anyone who likes an Suv with mad fuel economy. This is the ride you need. It does not need much advert really. Come and inspect and see for yourself. This SUV is the 2007 MODEL and has the following features :
***KEYLESS ENTRY
***REVERSE CAMERA
***POWER WINDOWS AND SEATS
***6 LOADERS DVD
*** HEATED SEATS
***FUNCTIONAL CRUISE CONTROL
***ICE COLD FACTORY FITTED AC
***UP TO DATE PAPERS AND TINTED PERMITS. ETC
KNOWN ISSUES WITH THE VEHICLE :
CAR HAS BEEN SITTING FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS AND SO NEEDS SERVICING. I THINK ONE OF THE COIL OR PLUG IS BAD AND SO ENGINE VIBRATES A BIT WHEN RUNNING VERY MINOR FIX BY YOUR TECHNICIAN.
SECONDLY.. I THINK THE SILENCER IS LICKING SOMEWHERE AS THERE'S NOISE WHEN ENGINE IS RUNNING. ALSO THAT'S ANOTHER MINOR FIX.
ASIDE THOSE MENTIONED, NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE VEHICLE

Re: Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) by kingbee90: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
@ Op, what do you mean by mad fuel economy?

2 Likes

Re: Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) by bigass123(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
kingbee90:
@ Op, what do you mean by mad fuel economy?

Manages fuel like crazy
Re: Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) by bigass123(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Call / whatsapp
080three556628nine

Re: Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) by kingbee90: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
bigass123:

Manages fuel like crazy
HMM! infiniti "FX35 & Manages fuel" are not supposed to be in the same sentence.

11 Likes

Re: Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) by TechLector: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
what year is this?

1 Like

Re: Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) by bigass123(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
kingbee90:

HMM! infiniti "FX35 & Manages fuel" are not supposed to be in the same sentence.

Sir, Infinity carries Nissan engine and Nissan has proven over time to be fuel efficient.
I'm not here to argue.. I am just talking from personal experience. It is my opinion which of course might be different yours.
Thanks for your contribution sir
Re: Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) by bigass123(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
TechLector:
what year is this?

Re: Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) by johnabraham: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Location pls?
Re: Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) by bigass123(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
johnabraham:
Location pls?

Ibadan
Re: Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) by bigass123(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2020

Re: Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) by kingreign(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
bigass123:

Manages fuel like crazy

This is a needless lie. You need not be economical with the truth just because you are advertising something for sale.

bigass123:

Sir, Infinity carries Nissan engine and Nissan has proven over time to be fuel efficient.
I'm not here to argue.. I am just talking from personal experience. It is my opinion which of course might be different yours.
Thanks for your contribution sir

May I inform you that the VQ35DE engine in this vehicle is not known to be fuel efficient just like the other infinities using them because they are tuned for performance and also requires premium fuel.

I also know this because I have owned two infinities using the same engine and I belong to a number of Nissan/infiniti clubs online.

1 Like

Re: Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) by bigass123(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Like I said earlier your opinion is yours and mine remains mines.
I'll conclude that your definition of fuel economy is different from mine.
But I'll say again, this vehicle saves fuel compared to my other vehicle.
You don't have to agree with me but that doesn't change my opinion.
Thank you for comments sir!

kingreign:

This is a needless lie. You need not be economical with the truth just because you are advertising something for sale.

May I inform you that the VQ35DE engine in this vehicle is not known to be fuel efficient just like the other infinities using them because they are tuned for performance and also requires premium fuel.

I also know this because I have owned two infinities using the same engine and I belong to a number of Nissan/infiniti clubs online.
Re: Registered Infinity FX35 Going For 1m (NO Long Stories) by Amarallllll(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
N800k ?

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2007 SOLD / Honda 03/04 For Sale... / PHC: Toks '09 Camry Spider (2 Units: #2.9m & #3.2m )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.