Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (59785 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by Spectrumphones: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
moneyissweet:
See as 9ja just dey hungry me now

BROS YOU BETTER DEY WHERE U DEY OH. NO GOD I TAKE BEG YOU.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR YOUR PHONE AND ACCESSORIES.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Where will I even tour in these country?

Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kidnapping, robbery and cultism is a major factor all over the country Uyo inclusive but more pronounced in Calabar.
farady:

Please, how would you rate Uyo in terms of kidnapping, robbery and cultism?
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by Princessbettyj(f): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm just surprised, abi nah Ur ex press am enter inside, choi! grin

Ode undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by Chris2863(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
What is all this Biko??
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by InvertedHammer: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
/
Aerial view is always different from the reality on ground.

/
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by Kinematics: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Aerial view is always different from the reality on ground.

/

I know what you mean grin grin grin
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by clarkmos15(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
abrahambest:
Photo 2
your phone is supposed to be in airplane mode
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by Scrupulous419(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
frozen70:

Every one is not like you, most men her are very responsible and organized than you are

Bros before Hoes twice on every day

Dogshit....
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by purpleicious(f): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jesus! Fare from airport to hotel, #2000?Did U board an airspace?It's Mary Slessor Road not Street and I hope you enjoyed the hospitality.
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by Munzy14(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
cc Alexgman1
Come and see the type of mind blowing adventure I was talking about... cheesy
Forget a girl that has moved on, enjoy with ur new babe like this OP.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by TheLasyBuddha: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
purpleicious:
Jesus! Fare from airport to hotel, #2000?Did U board an airspace?It's Mary Slessor Road not Street and I hope you enjoyed the hospitality.

It's Mary Slessor Avenue, not Road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by FullBlastLight: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Pleasant01:
nice one op..... but please shey you can post more pictures..

Na wetin u wan use more pix 4 nan?
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by Offpoint1: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kinematics:

I beg to differ. The most hostile set of people on AKS are from or in Eket and Oron. Uyo is about the most friendly and laid back.
Oron hostile? If I knack you juju now Dem go sey I wicked.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by TheLasyBuddha: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
abrahambest:

Well for transportation
Air fare cost NGN20,500 per adult to CALABAR
Fare to the hotel from Calabar airport NGN2,000
Journey from Calabar to Uyo NGN2,100
Journey from Uyo to Eket: NGN1,500
Journey from Eket to Ibeno Beach: NGN600 to and fro.

I hope this is sufficient

No matter where your hotel is in Calabar, I repeat, no matter where it is, it won't cost you more than NGN500 to get there for a drop in. You could have gotten to the road side and use a taxi.
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by AnthonyAk(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
I miss home m when I brought my girl to naija she enjoyed cali even more than lag and ph
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by Kinematics: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Offpoint1:

Oron hostile? If I knack you juju now Dem go sey I wicked.

Says a lot about Oron

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by samuelson06(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ademoore07:
Thats too expensive. Just a 2 hour journey. I routinely visit uyo cos i served there in 2011. And it was 400-500 then. Infact, e no go better 4 bubu.

He used park and not roadside.
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by Kinematics: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
AnthonyAk:
I miss home m when I brought my girl to naija she enjoyed cali even more than lag and ph

If you are looking for rest from the hustle and bustle of life, you'll enjoy Cali more than Lagos and PH. But give yourself like 1 month when the relaxation mood is over then you'll want to run back to Lagos and PH.
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by samuelson06(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2020

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by TourismMan(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
dayleke:

Hotel fees?

During non-festival period in Calabar/Uyo, standard hotel rooms could go as low as 6k/night. However, during festive period, standard rooms go as high as 15-18k. This is also applicable to the class of hotel. A no-star hotel cannot be same rate with a 3 or 5-star hotel.

Anyways, I base in Calabar but from Akwa Ibom. If you need further information regarding tourism or a normal visit to any of the states, kindly PM me.
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by abrahambest(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
clarkmos15:
your phone is supposed to be in airplane mode
The video was recorded when the phone was on flight mode, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by samuelson06(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
superfitsez:
op where's your stupid face,add your nonsense face,your trade is not interesting,,, you even added ekuke dogs

What warrant this kind of comment? There should be some sanity, please.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by abrahambest(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
TheLasyBuddha:

No matter where your hotel is in Calabar, I repeat, no matter where it is, it won't cost you more than NGN500 to get there for a drop in. You could have gotten to the road side and use a taxi.

First timers though...
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by TourismMan(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
TheLasyBuddha:

It's Mary Slessor Avenue, not Road.

Delve Hotel has two branches. One at Mary Slessor and the other at Atimbo. But then, none should cost up to 2k.
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by FullBlastLight: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

And the guy you quoted might be disappointed grin
He never wish well for Akwa-Ibom..

U're factually right, bro!

...cos even me too was expecting 2 hear him say Cross River is better infrastructured!

Omo see gbege!
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by Goldenfinger: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
abrahambest:
Everyone else got down before us as we were the only people left in the vehicle with the driver.

He stopped at the AKTC park in Uyo where we alighted and boarded a taxi to Eket.mehn if it was me,see romancing first
grin[quote
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by OVB123: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
mmsen:

Everyone who has been to Calabar in the past 2/3 years can see that it is a city in decline. Meanwhile Uyo is on the upswing.
What do you think is the cause of the declined?
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by Munzy14(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Abrahambest nice thread.... I enjoyed the akwaibom part especially the eket.... A place I visit regularly some years back... serene and posch area.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by clarkmos15(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
abrahambest:
The video was recorded when the phone was on flight mode, thanks
alright
Re: My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos by samuelson06(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures / Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.