Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,710,818 members, 6,402,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 July 2021 at 03:00 PM

Can He Marry An Older Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can He Marry An Older Lady? (966 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. / Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Marry An Older Lady? by edge(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2007
is it idea to marry a lady thats older than you are, ? a guy is in a fix, his family does not want to hear of it.
Re: Can He Marry An Older Lady? by drrionelli(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2007
What's the concern?  Is it that the lady is beyond child-bearing years?  Is it her overall state of health?  

It is certainly commendable to consider one's family, but the marriage is between him and her, not between them and her.

1 Like

Re: Can He Marry An Older Lady? by tlops(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2007
he can if he loves her

1 Like

Re: Can He Marry An Older Lady? by xjovial(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2007

I have sometime ago found myself in that situation and i came to realize that fact that it really takes true Love and committment to date and marry a lady older than u otherwise with time,u will start seeing her in a different timelight,
It all depends on the persons involved,their beliefs and Love,But its all possible,
How hes he going to view this lady in 10years to come,thats the question he should try and ask himself,so that he wont end up cheating the wife and regarding her as an old cargo in 10-15 years to come.
Best of luck
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationships: How To Keep The Love Alive / when your boyfriend request for palm wine / How To Pick Up A Naija Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.