Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) (29191 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) / Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by selemempe: 5:59am On Sep 27, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
This is the only productive Governor in the EAst. Other day are imcompetent and thieves. grin
good abokì friend grin
Will you vote him in 2023?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by naijanaso: 6:32am On Sep 27, 2020
I can't help but wonder what this man would have achieved if he was getting the jumbo Federal allocation that Niger Delta governors are getting. God bless you the real Excellency.

8 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2020
selemempe:
good abokì friend grin
Will you vote him in 2023?

The guy try. He is loyal to the North. The North made him Governor that's why he always pledge his allegiance to the North. Yet, I can't vote him as President. But I can vote him as VP.

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by selemempe: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The guy try. He is loyal to the North. The North made him Governor that's why he always pledge his allegiance to the North. Yet, I can't vote him as President. But I can vote him as VP.
lol
Abokì wey mumu na wetin you be grin

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2020
selemempe:
lol
Abokì wey mumu na wetin you be grin

I'm a confirm Igbo man from Aba. I relocated from Abia State to the North in search of greener pasture. The East is no longer safe and viable for Business. The crime rate in the EAst is too much and the there is no money in that region. I'm now doing fine in the North. With low crime rates and the Economy is OK.

Igbo Amaka grin

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by selemempe: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

I'm a confirm Igbo man from Aba. I relocated from Abia State to the North in search of greener pasture. The East is no longer safe and viable for Business. The crime rate in the EAst is too much and the there is no money in that region. I'm now doing fine in the North. With low crime rates and the Economy is OK. grin grin
Igbo amaka...kiss the truth
Abia amaka

6 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2020
selemempe:
Igbo amaka...kiss the truth
Abia amaka

Trash.
The picture you posted is not upto a kilometre radius. Let me help you with pictures of the real Abia.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I'M FROM ABA AND I USED TO OWN A SHOP IN ARIARIA MARKET FOR OVER 8 YEARS

See pictures of Aba below. I realy missed Aba aswear. grin

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by solmus: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2020
This man is really trying

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by johnmyst: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2020
Nice one

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2020
Best governor under Buharis administration by a mile. When will my Abia State have such

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by phantom(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2020
The man is a phenomenon! An Umahi/Zulum ticket would be fantastic!

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

I'm a confirm Igbo man from Aba. I relocated from Abia State to the North in search of greener pasture. The East is no longer safe and viable for Business. The crime rate in the EAst is too much and the there is no money in that region. I'm now doing fine in the North. With low crime rates and the Economy is OK. grin grin
Mods this member is using accounts to impersonate and cause tribal fights on this forum

Go through his past posts and see where he claimed to be of another tribe

He is not from the south east but made this comment to abuse that region and make them from that region attack him

Seun mynd44 OAM4J Lala fyneboi isilove dominique

7 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by seankafor(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2020
If I hadn't visited ebonyi,I would.tske this as bluff

Ebony has one of the best if not the best road network in south east (because I haven't visited north and sw)

Even tiny villages has road networks.and access.. new bridges and fly overs emerging everyday..

Come imo my state and reverse is the case.. although ebonyi people do envy us due to our hospitality and hotels..
Lol no one has it all.in life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Pablo47(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2020
If Gov umahi can do all these wonderful things, then no governor should give us excuse for their incompetence[color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by ikechukwu72(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2020
Best governor in the whole country

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2020
Saltybear:
[s]
Mods this member is using accounts to impersonate and cause tribal fights on this forum

He is not from the south east but made this comment to abuse that region and make them from that region attack him

What's your business with my identity?

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Favourchris(f): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2020
sreamsense:

That's engineering genes working in him, engineers are always creative and come out with solution where there is none; they blend fast to any area you put them in life. Aregbesola did wonders with Osun, Umahi, Kure of Niger then, Seyi Makinde of Oyo are just few

I take god beg u, don't add aregbesola to the list, that guy left that state in abject poverty, things are so bad that thy can't even employ teachers for their schools, they are even begging N-power benefactors not to go.

They can't even pay salary to their civil servants, ... Like seriously, osun is suffering and its no joke, forget politics, there is nothing to going on in that state, am not just saying what I read or told, I saw it and I am still seeing what is going on here

For makinde, he is yet to prove him self, his staff in his oil company in PH, he is still holding them salary for months, I wonder what he is waiting to pay them,

8 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Henri8: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2020
Does Ugwuanyi ever visits Ebonyi?

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Everyday you make decisive comments in this forum

You abuse and attack other regions and tribes while each time claiming to be from somewhere else

Seun mynd44 OAM4J Lala fyneboi isilove dominique wilkins
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2020
sreamsense:

That's engineering genes working in him, engineers are always creative and come out with solution where there is none; they blend fast to any area you put them in life. Aregbesola did wonders with Osun, Umahi, Kure of Niger then, Seyi Makinde of Oyo are just few

Seyi what ?
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by RichyAD(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2020
unlike my ondo state governor that is busy sharing ludo and slippers angry

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Ever8090:
Where is this man getting his own money from..?

The same allow allocation and loan they are giving to your governor. His refusal to loot and mismanage his own is what makes the difference.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

How the mods allow u here is what I don't understand
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Trash.
The picture you posted is not upto a kilometre radius. Let me help you with pictures of the real Abia.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I'M FROM ABA AND I USED TO OWN A SHOP IN ARIARIA MARKET FOR OVER 8 YEARS

See pictures of Aba below. I realy missed Aba aswear. grin
This is actually Ogun state

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2020
Saltybear:
[s]

Why are you pained that I'm Igbo? So anyone that speaks against Igbo is automatically none Igbo abi?

Let me suprise you. I'm from Umuagbai in Aba South Local government areas of Abia State AND I'LL NEVER VOTE AN IGBO MAN AS NIGERIAN PRESIDENT. You can locate the nearest transformer after reading this. I care not

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by opribo(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2020
Such is the type we want for president, a man who has something to show not a man who has nothing and is nothing only talking and threatening people with blood letting.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Danny50: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2020
My Gov Prof Ben Ayade is better than this over hype man.
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by seborrhic: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2020
sreamsense:
. Aregbesola did wonders with Osun
You just spoilt everything with this.
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
This is the only productive Governor in the EAst. Others are imcompetent and thieves. grin
This is how to know region that their leaders are thieves

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Ndiasiri(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2020
I just dey pass I sey make I greet una. My people how una dey

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Agugbadin: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2020
ODJ124:
This governor is really... doing good....

I wish he can get PDP presidential ticket...

Thread Seen..

Even when all other tribes in Nigeria recommends him, his fellow Igbos will fight him like they did to former senate presidents from Igbo land. Especially ndi Anambra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan / Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) / SUG Kogi University Blocks Roads Linking East To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.