Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) (32576 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by biglizzy: 2:13am On Sep 27, 2020
We celebrate the grace of God upon your life.

Happy Birthday, Papa!
We celebrate the hand of God and His grace upon your life.
We pray for fresh auction for global impacts upon your life in Jesus name!
Continue to wax in strength and vitality.
#BishopDavidOyedepo
#BishopOyedepoAt66
#Breakinglimits

https://www./465561780858070/permalink/807467883334123/

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by operAhdam: 2:33am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday to him .I use this medium to key into ur covenant of wealth kiss

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:30am On Sep 27, 2020
^^^^^Produced a lot of covetous, materialistic and corrupt persons.

Keying into "covenant of wealth" (which suffered a huge setback due to Covid-19 despite tithing) instead of doing what Jesus said:

Matthew 6:32-33 (KJV)

(For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy Birthday Papa. Wishing you many more years of oppression-liberating ministry through the preaching of the word of faith.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 6:05am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday to a firebrand man of God.

May God bless you sir and other workers in the vineyard of God, as y'all carry the Lord Jesus Christ to the nooks and crannies of the earth.

I pray psalm 23 for you Sir.

The Lord Jesus Christ blesses you. Amen

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 6:06am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Keying into "covenant of wealth" (which suffered a huge setback due to Covid-19 despite tithing) instead of doing what Jesus said:

(For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
For many years now, you have consistently labelled certain preachers as bad, but never thought it good to name some good ones so that people you end up discouraging can at least follow them. It is obvious you were commissioned from hell to do this work.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 6:07am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Stop this.

This is not Christ like.

Don't condemn who God hadn't condemn.

Remember what David said, when Abishai told him to kill Saul in the cave....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2020
obonujoker:

Stop this.

This is not Christ like.

Don't condemn who God hadn't condemn.

Remember what David said, when Abishai told him to kill Saul in the cave....
Who said condemning the hypocrisy and covetousness of modern day pharisees as Christ did in His days was not christlike?

Or should we wait for Christ Himself to be here for the blind leaders to be put in their rightful place?

And how do you know God has not condemned these ones?

How many knew the Pharisees who led the Jews at the time were an abomination in the sight of God before Jesus exposed the Truth about them?

If you highly esteem these mammon worshippers and view them as true men of God, that's your own view of God, so don't make it seem as though it's that of God because you're not God.

As for David, we all know what He said to Abishai about Saul, "touch not God's anointed" doesn't mean do not correct God's anointed, because even though David didn't lay his hand on Saul and discouraged others from doing so, it didn't stop him from speaking the truth to Saul and exposing his act of wickedness.

The result was a humbled Saul whose conscience was clearly pricked that he acknowledged he was very wrong and even said to David, "thou art more righteous than me".

That said, nothing to suggest that any evil would have happened to David if he had laid his hands on Saul because it was God that delivered his enemy into his hands, even the anointing upon Saul had expired, but that was just David showing his spiritual class.

Moreover "touch not My anointed" applies to God's anointed, but who anointed these ones?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Who said condemning the hypocrisy and covetousness of modern day pharisees as Christ did in His days was not christlike?

Or should we wait for Christ Himself to be here for the blind leaders to be put in their rightful place?

And how do you know God has not condemned this ones?

How many knew the Pharisees who led the Jews at the time were an abomination in the sight of God before Jesus exposed the Truth about them?

If you highly esteem these mammon worshippers and view them as true men of God, that's your own view of God, so don't make it seem as though it's that of God because you're not God.

As for David, we all know what He said to Abishai about Saul, "touch God's anointed" doesn't mean do not correct God's anointed, because even though David didn't lay his hand on Saul and discouraged others from doing so, it didn't stop him from speaking the truth to Saul and exposing his act of wickedness.

The result was a humbled Saul whose conscience was clearly pricked that he acknowledged he was very wrong and even said to David, "thou art more righteous than me".

That said, nothing to suggest that any evil would have happened to David if he had laid his hands on Saul because it was God that delivered his enemy into his hands, and moreover the anointing upon Saul had expired, but that was just David showing his spiritual class.

Moreover "touch not My anointed" applies to God's anointed, but who anointed these ones?

God anointed them.

Allow God to judge them

Moreover remember what Jesus says, we need to work on ourselves first, befire we work on others

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2020
CodeTemplar:

For many years now, you have consistently labelled certain preachers as bad, but never thought it good to name some good ones people you end up discouraging can at least follow. It is obvious you were commissioned from hell to do this work.
You're such a unrepentant habitual liar!!!

Because even if anyone else doesn't know this, you should know having made several comments on threads where I named some of those better examples to follow.

But what else would one expect when you're being fed with crumbs and things of the flesh which profits nothing instead of the Truth of the Spirit which gives life?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:50am On Sep 27, 2020
obonujoker:

God anointed them.

Allow God to judge them

Moreover remember what Jesus says, we need to work on ourselves first, befire we work on others
Are you God?

How do you know that?

It's your opinion, mine is that they are not of God.

Moreover I've shown you where David corrected or even judged Saul who was authentically God's anointed, so even at that you have no case.

That saying of Jesus applies to you, because you're judging someone for being Christlike here, so take your advice.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

What covenant did God established with Oyedepo when he forsook all to answer his call ordained right from the womb?

What are the listed covenant principles did God gave Oyedepo?

What type of calling God established with Oyedepo. Is it higher calling or royal calling or holy calling?

I await your answers without much blabbings.

-Holiness commands true respect. Serving God places us God's payroll. Never pray for money but journey with Holy Spirit, He will provide.~ B.D.O

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by adaora17901: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2020
fun anniversary to him .I use this short to main into ur agreement of fortune

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2020
CodeTemplar:

For many years now, you have consistently labelled certain preachers as bad, but never thought it good to name some good ones people you end up discouraging can at least follow. It is obvious you were commissioned from hell to do this work.

He thought he's doing God's will but unknown to him, he's doing Satan's will under the influence of the spirit of religious thieves and robbers called Jewish religion and law (pharisee and saduccee).

I've warned him severally..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
You're such a unrepentant habitual liar!!!

Because even if anyone else doesn't know this, you should know having made several comments on threads where I named some of those better examples to follow.

But what else would one expect when you're being fed with crumbs and things of the flesh which profits nothing instead of the Truth of the Spirit which gives life?
...and you did rather avoid mentioning some here to attack me. Tell us some of the good men of God according to your own standard. Simple request.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Karlovich: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday, may you continue to enrich yourself with earthly treasures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2020
CodeTemplar:
...and you did rather avoid mentioning some here to attack me. Tell us some of the good men of God according to your own standard. Simple request.
You have no shame or sense of guilt for someone who just lied still claiming right?

Or are you admitting that you just falsely accused me for your blind leader's sake?

If you really want to see where I mentioned some of them, check your posts, you'd find them there.

Ayebagbalinyo365:

na you go go heaven oh
fool holier than thou
Antichrist!

Don't repent.

Continue worshipping mammon.

You'd soon know who's "holier than thou" when Jesus comes.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
You have no shame or sense of guilt for someone who just lied still claiming right?

Or are you admitting that you just falsely accused me for your blind leader's sake?

If you really want to see where I mentioned some of them, check your posts, you'd find them there.
Lol.... I was right.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2020
No happy birthday to the scammer

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Farrtfact: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2020
happy birthday sir.
by the way if you want to start earning money from thus online
platform check my signature,,it is 200% legit(I swear with my bald
head)..you just need to be consistent and patient.thanks

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy Birthday Sir,
Wishing you undiluted happiness, long life and prosperity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2020
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy 66th Birthday Bishop Oyedepo.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2020
happy birthday papa. you are a father, grandfather, mentor and role model. you are a leader in Christ and an intelligent academician. happy birthday to you Papa

Blessed be the most high.
Happy birthday sir. You are an accomplished and still accomplishing individual. May God continue to bless you and keep you hale and hearty

I tap into your grace and anointing today
may God bless me too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Felajack: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2020
G
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by uch4apex(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Are you open minded to learn how to generate capitals without using bank or dropping collaterals?

Are you open minded to learn how to start a risk free global business without loosing money?

LA BUENA VIDA PROJECT has a team of experts and diverse network of entrepreneurs involved in different industries that will teach you how to use your little daily expense money as an access to create your desired financial outcome..

To be considered for the opportunity, please click on the link below ������

https://surveyheart.com/form/5f6204af7bbfde55bb15b138
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by ShenTeh(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday Papa.

Much respect.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday MOG . More of God's Grace and Anointing in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Hbd Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out / Jehovah Sharp Sharp Carries Coffin To Protest Against Buhari (Photo) / Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.