Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) (32580 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
^^^^^Produced a lot of covetous, materialistic and corrupt persons.

Keying into "covenant of wealth" (which suffered a huge setback due to Covid-19 despite tithing) instead of doing what Jesus said:

Matthew 6:32-33 (KJV)

(For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Going senile at a very young age. It must be hard to manage. Don't just hit the road this early.

Your father had the same 2r hours per day as this man. And he Certainly knew about church and tithing but took the job of an armchair critic of the man, today the difference is very clear.

Today, he carries more weight even in your father village and amongst his kinsmen .

Rather than learn from him, you are taking the steps of your father.

You have the baton, I pray your next generation don't inherit it from you

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
I bless God for your life and Ministry,
Coming in contact with your ministry and teaching made all the differences in my Christian walk.

It was your ministry that made me learn the difference between teaching and preaching. Your is indeed a teaching ministry hence the testimonies.

Congratulations and do have a wonderful and memorable celebrations

From a very proud son

Nodogragra4me

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by desiredhome: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Preacherrr:
Your bitterness against God's ANOINTED servants will not amount to anything. Be there criticising them, while they keep rising and shining. Even on his birthday you are there criticising him and attacking those who are wishing him happy birthday. Thats only a prove that you will not live up to 66yrs. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO.
See their evil heart like the Mammon/Satan you worship..... who are you to determine how long a person will live.....olodo
Lol....see as poverty has made you a slave to another man.... bitterness ko.....he is God's anointed while you are Satan's anointed abi?.....

They are rising and shining at the detriment of you poor members/guilible........ that is how Zombies reason......it's normal for you.....
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by operAhdam: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
desiredhome:

The word of God is wisdom not foolishness........
God can not be mocked.... grin grin
Righteousness exalts a nation...... With the level of poverty/backwardness in Nigeria today despite all the acclaimed Christianity/churches everywhere... grin grin grin gringrin it's evidence that you are not serving God but Mammon whom has inturn increase your suffering....
Stop living in illusion,

Mathew 24:24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Matthew 4:8-10
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and (I)showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”
10 Then Jesus said to him, “[b]Away with you, Satan! For it is written, "You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”

It's greed (get rich quick syndrome) that has made a lot of you a victim to these charlatans,..... grin grin grin
The more you look the less you see
Okey sir cool
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Chynwe(f): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy Birthday Papa.More grace

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR! MAY GOD BLESS YOUR NEW AGE MORE AND EVEN FURTHER MUCH MORE IN JESUS' NAME. AMEN!!!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by cutieBR(f): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday sir. Wishing you God's blessings, sound health and more grace to fulfill your purpose on earth.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by fof1: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Keying into "covenant of wealth" (which suffered a huge setback due to Covid-19 despite tithing) instead of doing what Jesus said:

(For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

I MARVEL AT UR DISCONTENT AND SEDITIOUS BRAVERY. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY HANDLE UR GRIEF AND STUPENDOUS MALIGNING. REPENT OF UR GUILT AND SINFUL LIFESTYLE AND GOD WILL PURGE AND CLEANSE YOU OF ALL IMPURITIES AND GUILT. THE DOOR OF MERCY IS STILL OPEN TO YOU AND UR PEERS. EXPLOIT IT WHILE IT LAST PLS.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by 720degrees: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday Bishop David Oyedepo. We rejoice with you. God bless you more�
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by xtycool: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
happy birthday bishop David olaniyi oyedepo , God will continue to increase you in all ramifications in Jesus name, and you will not miss the kingdom of God. I tap into your blessings.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Going senile at a very young age. It must be hard to manage. Don't just hit the road this early.

Your father had the same 2r hours per day as this man. And he Certainly knew about church and tithing but took the job of an armchair critic of the man, today the difference is very clear.

Today, he carries more weight even in your father village and amongst his kinsmen .

Rather than learn from him, you are taking the steps of your father.

You have the baton, I pray your next generation don't inherit it from you

Luke 16:14-15 (KJV)

And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

Now you know both my Father and Master, and who I took after you mammon worshipper.

It's also obvious who your fathers are from the above by your reaction.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by HomerTimpson: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
operAhdam:
Happy birthday to him .I use this medium to key into ur covenant of wealth kiss
wealth key you dear
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Amozever12: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Investnow2017:
This was how Pharoah and Herod, enemies of God celebrated their birthdays and shed blood. Why would a man of God have anything to do with birthday celebration after reading the warning accounts in the Bible, Genesis 40:20-22; Matthew 14:6-13. This alone is a sign that this man is not a man of God as he professes, but a false prophet, and an enemy of God like Pharoah and Herod. No true servant of God celebrated their birthdays in the Bible because they know according to what God's word says that "the day of one's death is better than the day of one's birth". Ecclesiastes 7:1. That was why Jesus commanded his disciples to celebrate, not his birthday, but his death, Luke 22:19-20.
No true Christian has business with birthday celebration.
So, Pastors Adegboye, Kumuyi, e.t.c are not Christians, abi? Scripture is not explained literally, so don't misquote the bible to justify ur ignorance. Psalm 90:12 talked abt numbering our days, so as to put our hrts unto part of wisdom.The reason Jesus was emphatic abt His death was because of its significance in the salvation of the world.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Investnow2017: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Amozever12:

So, Pastors Adegboye, Kumuyi, e.t.c are not Christians, abi? Scripture is not explained literally, so don't misquote the bible to justify ur ignorance. Psalm 90:12 talked abt numbering our days, so as to put our hrts unto part of wisdom.The reason Jesus was emphatic abt His death was because of its significance in the salvation of the world.
You asked a question, and you are commenting when you have not gotten your answer. The clear answer to your question as to whether or not Adegboye, Kumuyi, etc are Christians is a capital NO. Who are Christians? Christians are followers of and believers in Jesus and his God directed teachings. That those men you cited do not practice the teachings of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour, they are no Christians. Have you been deceived by them? Better free yourself by heeding the clear warning of God's angel as contained in Revelation chapter 18:4, lest you reap the dire consequences of their misleading teachings and unscriptural practices.
Have you asked yourself why God caused the dismal examples of Pharoah and Herod birthday celebrations to be recorded one in the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament) and another in the Greek Scriptures (New Testament). Was it to entertain readers with those gory incidents or to teach a vital lesson. Have you asked why it is that not even one God's servant of old or under the Christian era was ever reported celebrating their birthday? It is because they knew that birthday celebration is a pagan practice.
In order not to remain ignorant of scriptural teachings you have to learn to read the Bible between the lines. There are clear reasons for such accounts to be recorded for the benefit of true worshippers in this age. Jesus said that at this time, God is seeking for, not just worshippers, but TRUE worshippers to worship Him in spirit and truth, John 4:23,24.
That some proclaimed prophets or whatever they call themselves,do certain things does not make them acceptable to God, Romans 10:1-3. They may have a zeal for God, but certainly not according to accurate knowledge, that is why it is not strange to true worshippers of God to see those men placing their own righteousness over and above the righteousness of God. And such acts are condemnable.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Imefonukoenin11: 3:08am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by desiredhome: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Preacherrr:
Your bitterness against God's ANOINTED servants will not amount to anything. Be there criticising them, while they keep rising and shining. Even on his birthday you are there criticising him and attacking those who are wishing him happy birthday. Thats only a prove that you will not live up to 66yrs. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO.

The moment laycon won BBN, Season 5 cheesy cheesy grin
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by mainetrix: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2020
ekestic1976:

Organisms? Do not place yourself outside the Saving grace and Redemption. Pray that your sins may be forgiven, if it's just this one sin.

Yes Organisms?. In other words Living species. Or is the person in question not living?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by ABIODUN105(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2020
fof1:

I MARVEL AT UR DISCONTENT AND SEDITIOUS BRAVERY. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY HANDLE UR GRIEF AND STUPENDOUS MALIGNING. REPENT OF UR GUILT AND SINFUL LIFESTYLE AND GOD WILL PURGE AND CLEANSE YOU OF ALL IMPURITIES AND GUILT. THE DOOR OF MERCY IS STILL OPEN TO YOU AND UR PEERS. EXPLOIT IT WHILE IT LAST PLS.
Oga kilode
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by ABIODUN105(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2020
fof1:

Oga kilode?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
mainetrix:

Yes Organisms?. In other words Living species. Or is the person in question not living?

You have multiple problems of conceit, pride and condescension. Deal with these, Bro. There are more appropriate ways to call a human being than as mere organisms. Or is this your way of showing off your fresh knowledge of Biology?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Ayebagbalinyo365: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

na you go go heaven oh
fool holier than thou
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Luke 16:14-15 (KJV)

And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

Now you know both my Father and Master, and who I took after you mammon worshipper.

It's also obvious who your fathers are from the above by your reaction.

Sorry to burst your bubble but your opinion of yourself is overhyped

If you actually know the import of your comment you will feel very sorry for your miserable life..

You imagine yourself one after the Lord Jesus?

Sorry little boy, Jesus operated with proofs

His baptism alone made him popular, his name and fame was noised abroad, he did exploit and went about his fathers business with singleness of purpose. He did go about looking for who to rub it in on.

He didn't go out looking for the Pharisees, he went about his father's business. The Pharisees came after him just like you have come after a man who doesn't know of your miserable existence and will never know ... This means you are the Pharisees of this generation seeking cunningly to protect his estate but alas you have none

I must be honest and let you know that the death of Christ is wasted on you

You are just nothing more than the first set of disciples that raced to the tomb of Jesus Christ but did not go in to verify .

Here is man that you have never listened to beyond the vignette being posted by the likes of freeze but you have sat in judgement over and declared to be after tithe and coveteous

Because you have been spending your time and energy on the wrong issues you have failed to understand what the death of Jesus Christ meant , what salvation means in practice and the person of Jesus Christ

You have inherited the baton of arm chair critic of successful men of God hence I am not surprised that your space ends here in Nairaland .: What you hate you lack

You are a phenomenon and phenomenal only on Nairaland .

Continue, your offsprings will continue from where you are going to leave off while the man and his offsprings remains newsmakers

Your father ceiticesd him and rested, you are criticising him and not his children, may your children not come and meet the same as their problem while his great grand children continue on the world stage
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Sorry to burst your bubble but your opinion of yourself is overhyped

If you actually know the import of your comment you will feel very sorry for your miserable life..

You imagine yourself one after the Lord Jesus?

Sorry little boy, Jesus operated with proofs

His baptism alone made him popular, his name and fame was noised abroad, he did exploit and went about his fathers business with singleness of purpose. He did go about looking for who to rub it in on.

He didn't go out looking for the Pharisees, he went about his father's business. The Pharisees came after him just like you have come after a man who doesn't know of your miserable existence and will never know ... This means you are the Pharisees of this generation seeking cunningly to protect his estate but alas you have none

I must be honest and let you know that the death of Christ is wasted on you

You are just nothing more than the first set of disciples that raced to the tomb of Jesus Christ but did not go in to verify .

Here is man that you have never listened to beyond the vignette being posted by the likes of freeze but you have sat in judgement over and declared to be after tithe and coveteous

Because you have been spending your time and energy on the wrong issues you have failed to understand what the death of Jesus Christ meant , what salvation means in practice and the person of Jesus Christ

You have inherited the baton of arm chair critic of successful men of God hence I am not surprised that your space ends here in Nairaland .: What you hate you lack

You are a phenomenon and phenomenal only on Nairaland .

Continue, your offsprings will continue from where you are going to leave off while the man and his offsprings remains newsmakers

Your father ceiticesd him and rested, you are criticising him and not his children, may your children not come and meet the same as their problem while his great grand children continue on the world stage
Not my bubble, the bubble of your foolish imaginations.

You'd have to go to heaven to be able to access any bubble i have, but you're only your way to damnation as we speak, so you have no chance of that unless you repent mammon worshipper.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Not my bubble, the bubble of your foolish imaginations.

You'd have to go to heaven to be able to access any bubble i have, but you're only your way to damnation as we speak, so you have no chance of that unless you repent mammon worshipper.

Hungry Mofo.

Let me put you in on the core identity of a Mormon worshipper: Love of materialism.

Our indigenous adage says that you will know how a man will end his days by how he started it.

Look at yourself and where you are presently as someone following after Jesus Christ. What is your station , why are you not manifesting the benefits of the cross .... They that turn many to righteousness shall remains as a shining star forever ... Dan 12:3

Jesus proofed Daniel right because till date he is still shining and will shine forever ....

If a miserable thing like you should die Today would this scripture be fulfilled in your life with all your opionated valuation of your worth ...would anybody remember your sorry ass after two weeks of being lowered

Jesus died so that we can reign as king and as priest unto our God here on the earth not on Nairaland. Where are you reigning ? Unknown even amongst your kindmsen ... Papa Oyedepo is even more known in your village than your father . If he should honour your village with a visit, the best brains from your village will line up to receive handshake from him but your father sneaks in and out of his village unsung

We bless the God who takes pleasure in the prosperity of his people
Jesus died poor so that in his poverty his spirit of wealth may be transferred to us so we might become rich ..are you rich in spirit or flesh ...winch u no fit be ...normal person u no be

I do not follow characters without personal proofs like you

For all your self righteousness, you have never engage in a conversation with the holy spirit like we know conversation in the Bible .

You lack divine direction hence has directed your miserable existence to Nairaland to pontificate on people you will need a million generation to scratch their work for the kingdom and the world

Me I get time for you ... You touch Bishop and Papa Oyedepo matter , I come after you ...foolish boy
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo365:

na you go go heaven oh
fool holier than thou

Just leave the fool that is wise in his own eyes to me . I have his time
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Hungry Mofo.

Let me put you in on the core identity of a Mormon worshipper: Love of materialism.

Our indigenous adage says that you will know how a man will end his days by how he started it.

Look at yourself and where you are presently as someone following after Jesus Christ. What is your station , why are you not manifesting the benefits of the cross .... They that turn many to righteousness shall remains as a shining star forever ... Dan 12:3

Jesus proofed Daniel right because till date he is still shining and will shine forever ....

If a miserable thing like you should die Tod's , would this scripture be fulfilled in your life with all your opionated valuation of your worth ...would anybody remember your sorry ass after two weeks of being lowered

Jesus died so that we can reign as king and as priest unto our God here on the earth not on Nairaland.

We bless the God who takes pleasure in the prosperity of his people
Jesus died poor woman that in his liberty we might become rich ..are you rich in spirit or flesh ...winch u no fit be ...normal person u no be

I do not follow characters without personal proofs like you

For all your self righteousness, you have never engage in a conversation with the holy spirit like we know conversation in the Bible .

You lack divine direction hence has directed your miserable existence to Nairaland to pontificate on people you will need a million generation to scratch their work for the kingdom and the world

Me I get time for you ... You touch Bishop and Papa Oyedepo matter , I come after you ...foolish boy

Look at this mammon worshipping hypocrite!

Till your blind leader dies, he would never be able to achieve a thousandth of what the catholic church which you attack has achieved.

You can attack another church and her leaders for what you believe they are doing wrong, but you think others have no right to do same to your church and her leaders?

You're so foolish to think such a thing.

Get ready because you ain't seen nothing yet for we're just warming up, so prepare because we're coming for your spiritually blind leaders.

Let me leave you with the Words of Jesus concerning the likes of you!

Matthew 15:12-14 (KJV)

Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Look at this mammon worshipping hypocrite!

Till your blind leader dies, he would never be able to achieve a thousandth of what the catholic church which you attack has achieved.

You can attack another church and her leaders for what you believe they are doing wrong, but you think others have no right to do same to your church and her leaders?

You're so foolish to think such a thing.

Get ready because you ain't seen nothing yet for we're just warming up, so prepare because we're coming for your spiritually blind leaders.

Let me leave you with the Words of Jesus concerning the likes of you!

Matthew 15:12-14 (KJV)

Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Foolish boy, rather than mention your achievements as a proof that you are destined to shine forever according to Dan 12:3 , you are seeking solace under the Catholic church

For your information, this Bishop Oyedepo is just 66 years and his ministry is just 40 years old ... Look around you here in your Nigeria and tell me one area where his presence is not felt ... One state his ministry is not present .

Mind you he didn't inherited the ministry , he is the visioner and in his lifetime has sat as a chancellor to two world class universities ..what has your father presided over in his 76 years stay on this earth

Compare his 66 years on earth with that of your father and then yours added to that of your father and see if you make any dent on his records.

I do not intend to deviate from what is before me and you
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Foolish boy, rather than mention your achievements as a proof that you are destined to shine forever according to Dan 12:3 , you are seeking solace under the Catholic church

For your information, this Bishop Oyedepo is just 66 years and his ministry is just 40 years old ... Look around you here in your Nigeria and tell me one area where his presence is not felt ... One sattewhere his ministry is not present .

Compare his 66 years on earth with that of your father and then yours added to that of your father and see if you make any dent on his records.

I do not intend to deviate from what is before me and you
You have the orientation of a mammon worshipping Pharisee hence I used the same worldly measure you use to mete out to you, and you're foolishly trying to dodge with flimsy excuses.

You should know that I don't have your worldly orientation, but that of the Kingdom of God which is Christlike, so I don't use such earthly treasures to measure myself or anyone as such but that of heaven.

So I understand where you're coming from and where you're going with your earthly achievements, for a blind being led by a blind leader and not Christ.

I just wish you can see my treasures which are not of this world but in heaven, then you'd know that all your mammon worshipping blind leader has achieved in his lifetime cannot come close to compare with that.

It seems you're a waste of the Words of Jesus which I have been posting, because you sound as though you're completely blind to them, to show how far you are from the kingdom of God, for the Pharisees had similar earthly achievements and enjoyed similar huge following of men, but they were still an abomination in God's sight, hence Jesus calling them blind leaders of the blind and so on.

So continue basking in such earthly achievements which has no significance in the sight of God.

It's people like you that prove me right about Oyedepo, because you sound so much like him but nothing like Christ!

Let me leave you with another Saying of Jesus. If you like waste it again.

Luke 12:15

And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
You have the orientation of a mammon worshipping Pharisee hence I used the same worldly measure you use to mete out to you, and you're foolishly trying to dodge with flimsy excuses.

You should know that I don't have your worldly orientation, but that of the Kingdom of God which is Christlike, so I don't use such earthly treasures to measure myself or anyone as such but that of heaven.

So I understand where you're coming from and where you're going with your earthly achievements, for a blind being led by a blind leader and not Christ.

I just wish you can see my treasures which are not of this world but in heaven, then you'd know that all your mammon worshipping blind leader has achieved in his lifetime cannot come close to compare with that.

It seems you're a waste of the Words of Jesus which I have been posting, because you sound as though you're completely blind to them, to show how far you are from the kingdom of God, for the Pharisees had similar earthly achievements and enjoyed similar huge following of men, but they were still an abomination in God's sight, hence Jesus calling them blind leaders of the blind and so on.

So continue basking in such earthly achievements which has no significance in the sight of God.

It's people like you that prove me right about Oyedepo, because you sound so much like him but nothing like Christ!

Let me leave you with another Saying of Jesus. If you like waste it again.

Luke 12:15

And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

It is irritants like you that promotes poverty as a sure bet ticket to heaven. Whereas the Bible is filled from old to new testament of rich men and women of God who made heaven.

To be Christlike is not to suffer again . One of you even had to sleep on iron beds and used stones as pillow to proof what I don't know .

As long as king Uzziah sought the Lord, he made him to prosper not poor. He didn't sought prosperity but the Lord rewarded his following with it

Abraham blessing is not to be poor, he died well stricken in age and with every imaginable wealth
Isaac wasn't poor , he heard from the Lord
Job lost and regained from the Lord twice as much as he had lost
Jacob was wealthy enough even in times of scarcity that he didn't send his children to Egypt to beg but to buy. He had more money to even double what they returned with

The disciple who received the body of Jesus Christ was described as rich disciple.

When Jesus said it is easy for a Carmel to make heaven than for a rich man, his disciples were troubled until he consoles them...if they were as wretched as you they would have been rejoicing but no! They were rich guys

Jesus had Judas as his ministry banker. When he wanted to feed the multitude, he didn't ask where to beg bread but where to buy... He had the means to buy not beg

The Bible told you that the love of money is the problem not money.... Zechariah already told you that it is only through prosperity will Zion be spread abroad not poverty

Jesus says, seek the kingdom and everything that the world is running around to get will be added unto you... What is the world after, you raving lunatic, why is the world serving the devil?

Jesus says, look after his interest and righteousness and that which the world is seeking in a rat race shall be added unto you for your seeking righteousness

Religion, which vigorously promotes poverty and lack is your idea of how to please God. Christianity is God own idea of how to relate with him.

Go through the bible and point out just one follower of God from the scripture that was poor.

Just one person that had a conversation with God that was poor or described as poor.

Foolish mofo
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

It is irritants like you that promotes poverty as a sure bet ticket to heaven. Whereas the Bible is filled from old to new testament of rich men and women of God who made heaven.

To be Christlike is not to suffer again . One of you even had to sleep on iron beds and used stones as pillow to proof what I don't know .

As long as king Uzziah sought the Lord, he made him to prosper not poor. He didn't sought prosperity but the Lord rewarded his following with it

Abraham blessing is not to be poor, he died well stricken in age and with every imaginable wealth
Isaac wasn't poor , he heard from the Lord
Job lost and regained from the Lord twice as much as he had lost
Jacob was wealthy enough even in times of scarcity that he didn't send his children to Egypt to beg but to buy. He had more money to even double what they returned with

The disciple who received the body of Jesus Christ was described as rich disciple.

When Jesus said it is easy for a Carmel to make heaven than for a rich man, his disciples were troubled until he consoles them...if they were as wretched as you they would have been rejoicing but no! They were rich guys

Jesus had Judas as his ministry banker. When he wanted to feed the multitude, he didn't ask where to beg bread but where to buy... He had the means to buy not beg

The Bible told you that the love of money is the problem not money.... Zechariah already told you that it is only through prosperity will Zion be spread abroad not poverty

Jesus says, seek the kingdom and everything that the world is running around to get will be added unto you... What is the world after, you raving lunatic, why is the world serving the devil?

Jesus says, look after his interest and righteousness and that which the world is seeking in a rat race shall be added unto you for your seeking righteousness

Religion, which vigorously promotes poverty and lack is your idea of how to please God. Christianity is God own idea of how to relate with him.

Go through the bible and point out just one follower of God from the scripture that was poor.

Just one person that had a conversation with God that was poor or described as poor.

Foolish mofo

It's fools like you that make the church leaders to lay up their treasures on Earth instead of heaven as Jesus taught, because they seek the praise and respect of men not God.

It's fools like you that make them think they've made it or succeeded because of their earthly possessions they have acquired, despite that Jesus said a man's life (success) doesn't consist of such.

It's fools like you that emboldens them and make them feel justified despite that they're an abomination in the sight of God.

It's fools like you that make them think they're doing the right thing even though they are more like the Pharisees than like Christ.

It's fools like you make these Mammon worshippers to think that God's with them when He's not, but they just have many blind followers like you with them.

It's fools like you that makes many church leaders and annointed ministers to go to hell, because you would not tell them the Truth, so they could possibly repent, but keep cheering them on til they fall into the bottomless pit.

Continue being a blind fool, your choice, but if you think you can do anything to stop us from being Christlike and doing what He would have done if He were here to the modern-day Pharisees, you're been totally fooled.

Not even the gates of hell can stop us, not to talk of an inconsequential toy like you spiritually speaking.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Ayebagbalinyo365: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
It's fools like you that make the church leaders to lay up their treasures on Earth instead of heaven as Jesus taught, because they seek the praise and respect of men not God.

It's fools like you that make them think they've made it or succeeded because of their earthly possessions they have acquired, despite that Jesus said a man's life (success) doesn't consist of such.

It's fools like you that emboldens them and make them feel justified despite that they're an abomination in the sight of God.

It's fools like you that make them think they're doing the right thing even though they are more like the Pharisees than like Christ.

It's fools like you make these Mammon worshippers to think that God's with them when He's not, but they just have many blind followers like you with them.

It's fools like you that makes many church leaders and annointed ministers to go to hell, because you would not tell them the Truth, so they could possibly repent, but keep cheering them on til they fall into the bottomless pit.

Continue being a blind fool, your choice, but if you think you can do anything to stop us from being Christlike and doing what He would have done if He were here to the modern-day Pharisees, you're been totally fooled.

Not even the gates of hell can stop us, not to talk of an inconsequential toy like you spiritually speaking.
go and sleep holier than though.
I come in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jehovah Sharp Sharp Carries Coffin To Protest Against Buhari (Photo) / Help! A Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled Because Of Tithe Card / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.