Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:56 PM

BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party (96261 Views)

Lady Dressed Up As Ozo For Halloween - Pictures / Watch Nengi Cry As Ozo Ignores Her At Saturday Night Party / Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by wale377(m): 4:28am On Sep 27, 2020
Just a few hours to the Lockdown season’s grand finale, the finalists were treated to one last Saturday night party, this time with evicted housemates in attendance.

And according to Nengi, Ozo ignored her. Even when she tried talking to him, Ozo gave her attitude. His actions really hurt Nengi and she couldn’t hold back her tears.

It was all fun until the party ended and housemate, Nengi broke down in tears, lamenting that most of the evicted housemates who she thought were her friends ignored her during the party, including her ‘best friend’ Ozo.

It comes as a surprise to many considering Ozo was so much into Nengi during his time in the house. He even professed his love to Nengi but got turned down. He, however, promised not to give up on her.

Ozo Ignored Nengi. I can imagine how she feels. But mheen this is a big lesson. There’s life outside the confines. #BBNaija #BBNaijialockdown2020 #WhitePartyWithLaycon

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bt5xaFGCXI

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/video-bbnaija-nengi-breaks-down-in-tears-as-ozo-others-ignore-her-at-saturday-night-party/amp/

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:59am On Sep 27, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

Why are you calling the mods

So that they will come force another bbnaija news down our throats
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Wyyyycked!!!

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Kpomosauce: 5:00am On Sep 27, 2020
grin In the land of BBN in the time of Corona the destiny of all simps lies on the shoulders of a young man, his name, Oooz

Legend of the Simpson.

but she too sef don see as e dey be for body

220 Likes 13 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 27, 2020
Oga dn wise up grin grin

215 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 27, 2020
Adesanya match about to start

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:23am On Sep 27, 2020
Smh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Kingrefreshed: 5:25am On Sep 27, 2020
wale377:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/video-bbnaija-nengi-breaks-down-in-tears-as-ozo-others-ignore-her-at-saturday-night-party/amp/

Una no dey Taya??¿ Thank God by the end of today this rubbish called BBN go end and every reasonable Nigerian go rest.

No reasonable person will waste his time watching that corrupt and useless show.

Even though I dey watch small small.

Chief Hypocrite grin grin

482 Likes 25 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by MountainView: 5:25am On Sep 27, 2020
I just want to let you guys know that Nigeria has the largest population of stupid people in the world.

668 Likes 48 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by nexttag: 5:25am On Sep 27, 2020
The way I dey see things las las na nengi laycon go use cure conji after winning tonight

And for ozo

He should go and hustle for the bag

Coz Nigerians girls don't like having a handsome guy as the main guy

Unless u got the bag

Coz they know that other ladies will desire for him too

So ozo should learn his lessons

Ajighi fine boy akpata ego unless u be Bob risky

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by wiseone28: 5:26am On Sep 27, 2020
Hard to get. Is the case grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:
I just want to let you guys know that Nigeria has the largest population of stupid people in the world.
grin grin grin grin grin most of them are still asleep.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Csami(m): 5:26am On Sep 27, 2020
Best friend!? Man don escape that zone o!

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by ninety5: 5:26am On Sep 27, 2020
undecided

This is, to every extent, whorible.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by DavidTariq96(m): 5:27am On Sep 27, 2020
Praise the living God!!!! Mr Simpson finally wants to do name affidavit... Him mother don change am for am for house baba get sense small

258 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by tochyano2: 5:27am On Sep 27, 2020
angry
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by dukeprince50: 5:27am On Sep 27, 2020
on behalf of me and the entire family that does not watch BBN, we say a very biig thank u to Sunday, at least all the nonsense WhatsApp status about laycorn, nengi, ozo, prince bla bla will end

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by condralbedez: 5:28am On Sep 27, 2020
OZO learned the hard way.....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:28am On Sep 27, 2020
This one is looking for a pity votes

Mumu

Laycon Is already the winner

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by wethebest(m): 5:28am On Sep 27, 2020
Yet this gal was all over Laycon cox she don dey smell success for the d guy body already. Fear women. Dis na cocrodile tears jare.

202 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by DanjaNinja(m): 5:29am On Sep 27, 2020
I always knew Nengi was "forming". She likes Ozo. Some ladies enjoy the chase. They believe that playing hard to get is a vetting process that verifies if a man truly loves you. Problem is playing hard to get is a double edged sword and guarantees nothing. If you overdo it, the guy might lose interest and move on - verying your false assumption that the guy never liked you. But If you don't, some guys may see you as "cheap".

It's a dicey one. Truth is, nothing guarantees anything. Just take a chance and see how it goes.

355 Likes 24 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Funjosh(m): 5:31am On Sep 27, 2020
If she is crying, what should Dorothy that even the DJ ignore do

She should be weeping abi undecided

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by BruncleZuma: 5:31am On Sep 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Happy Sunday o ye of reprobate minds.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by dingbang(m): 5:31am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:
what if you are among the list?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 27, 2020
Why do I feel like Laycon will FUCKKM THIS GIRL.

They say grief is nature's most powerful aphrodisiac.

Laycon as a psychologist may use that to his advantage and tear her cookies

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by tellwisdom: 5:32am On Sep 27, 2020
Spits undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by DanjaNinja(m): 5:32am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:

Please, what led you to this conclusion? Germany, USA, France, Finland all have their versions of big brother. Does that make them stupid?

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Kennyswag: 5:33am On Sep 27, 2020
Goat

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" / Bobrisky Undergoes Surgery In Dubai / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.