Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian (31784 Views)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by tobechi74: 5:40am On Sep 27, 2020
They can be boring. No room for fun Always serious face. Hardly play with family

They do not know how to handle women . Most strict pastors spent their youthful days avoiding dating and friendships with ladies in general so as not to commit adultery.

They are fault finders . They go about looking for offence. Every thing is a sin.

They are not romantic They grew up avoiding ladies. They are not used to giving hugs and kisses. They only know one position. Anal sex is a sin. Only accepts style is missionary. The mouth is for praising God name and not oral.

They can be routinal .. They have a structured life style. Easily predictable. Wife feel bored.

Lack of emotional intimacy. Wife is emotionally starved. His priorities are in the things of the lord. Time for heart to heart discussion and he is quoting

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by SweetBrownBuns: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2020
All lies. You have it in the reverse. Pastors are the reverse of everything you mentioned here 100%.

225 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Mood11: 6:10am On Sep 27, 2020
"Pastorship" has become a mere tittle so I don't doubt what you just posted angry

The ones who are the anointed know the right things and do it and that includes loving their woman amd family right...

No be Pastor Wilson video leak that time dey lick pvvvssyyy grin grin grin

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Joshmodest(m): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2020
I would have said you were lying if not that we had one like that in my former compound ....
This man has literally become a burden to his wife and 3 sons... He doesn't work as a full time minister , his wife does all the work and if she complains a little he'll tell her she's not the only one ...she pays the kids school fees one of them is in the higher institution , she takes care of their clothing , every expenses , even food the day Mr pastor go drop 500 the whole compound would know ....
His kids must not sing any genre music except "Gospel" , if they do na curse , they must not have girlfriends a child of 19, they can't even watch film in peace , they barb stylish cut problem, even football watching na yawa , keeping friends is an issue except na deacon son or Sunday school teacher son , he even said they must marry from that his church or he'll reject the wife ...so bad that the senior son once told him that hope he remembers it was him God called ?..he doesn't gist with the kids and blames the mother for doing so instead of reading bible ....one time dey once he sees then laughing , he'll bring bible and hold prayer....
Ladies stay away from strict pastors ,.they'll ruin your life and your kids life with their sententious mindset !!!

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by jeyselassie(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
All lies. You have it in the reverse. Pastors are the reverse of everything you mentioned here 100%.
I swear I was just about to say this

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by jeyselassie(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2020
tobechi74:
They can be boring. No room for fun Always serious face. Hardly play with family

They do not know how to handle women . Most strict pastors spent their youthful days avoiding dating and friendships with ladies in general so as not to commit adultery.

They are fault finders . They go about looking for offence. Every thing is a sin.

They are not romantic They grew up avoiding ladies. They are not used to giving hugs and kisses. They only know one position. Anal sex is a sin. Only accepts style is missionary. The mouth is for praising God name and not oral.

They can be routinal .. They have a structured life style. Easily predictable. Wife feel bored.

Lack of emotional intimacy. Wife is emotionally starved. His priorities are in the things of the lord. Time for heart to heart discussion and he is quoting
I don't think you know what you're saying. Do you know how many women pastors ard giving it to on the low? Pastors and doctors are thd most vulnerable professions to women.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by donbachi(m): 6:50am On Sep 27, 2020
See dis one...e go shock u.pastors are the most romantic.some of dem na tiger ontop bed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by thesicilian: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Every pastor is supposed to be a ''strict pastor'' and every christian a ''strict christian''.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2020
The only person who should complain most is the marital partner. Some pastors or pastresses are very strict, sanctimonious and pious in the public space due to conduct policies but might be more jovial, romantic and fondler in the closet, which we don't have much access to it..

So, the score sheet and mic is with their partners.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by jmoore(m): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2020
Anal sex is a gateway to homosexuality. Stop using your wife to fulfill your homosexual fantasies.

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Gabe427: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2020
Mehn to me pastors are not that strict neither do they not slack

na Pastor pikin they chop life pass I can't say much for the marital aspect but most pastors I know have more than 3 children that says a lot ...

Even if it all pretence and suffering they are doing a better job than those who do anal and oral since those are your basis

finally pastors aren't that strict you want to know strict meet a deacon mehn those sets are just ......

4 Likes

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by ifejobi84754: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2020
"Pastorship" has become a Ordinary tattle so I don't doubt what you just posted The those who are the anointed know the everything stuff and do it and that includes loving their person amd relatives everything...

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2020
Dont generalize

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by AntiChristian: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2020
Pastors are human.

Humans are not the same everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by tobechi74: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
. STRICT Christians ONLY. Those ones in churches that do not permit hugging of any kind. I no one call the church name.

For more posts by OP, you may visit
https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/19/challenges-of-marrying-a-strict-born-again-christian/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by tobechi74: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2020
donbachi:
See dis one...e go shock u.pastors are the most romantic.some of dem na tiger ontop bed.

Try deeper life pastor not Christ embassy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Missyajoke(f): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2020
All these the OP said is nonsense and not true. A true man of God will take of his family and satisfies the wife. Remember before he was called he his a man.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by apstpaulg(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2020
I don't think all these attributes listed in your post's attributes to a pentecostal pastor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by tobechi74: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Dont generalize
thanks.some pastor then

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
tobechi74:
Strict Pastors? shocked
tobechi74:
Strict Pastors? shocked
tobechi74:
shocked As far as husbands who fall under this bracket is concerned, does it really matter whether they are pastors or not?

As far as Jesus Christ is concerned, there is no such thing as a "Strict" pastor. So your claim that these men are somehow to be seen in a different light for their choices as regards the belief is ludicrous. These are simple men who have sought to live a controlled existence in many of several ways, even after marriage

9 Likes

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Joshmodest:
I would have said you were lying if not that we had one like that in my former compound ....
This man has literally become a burden to his wife and 3 sons... He doesn't work as a full time minister , his wife does all the work and if she complains a little he'll tell her she's not the only one ...she pays the kids school fees one of them is in the higher institution , she takes care of their clothing , every expenses , even food the day Mr pastor go drop 500 the whole compound would know ....
Wetin be "strict pastor" about even this one?
Joshmodest:
His kids must not sing any genre music except "Gospel" , if they do na curse , they must not have girlfriends a child of 19, they can't even watch film in peace , they barb stylish cut problem, even football watching na yawa , keeping friends is an issue except na deacon son or Sunday school teacher son , he even said they must marry from that his church or he'll reject the wife ...so bad that the senior son once told him that hope he remembers it was him God called ?..he doesn't gist with the kids and blames the mother for doing so instead of reading bible ....one time dey once he sees then laughing , he'll bring bible and hold prayer....
Ladies stay away from strict pastors ,.they'll ruin your life and your kids life with their sententious mindset !!!
What you describe is a lazy man with control issues.

7 Likes

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by tobechi74: 4:31am On Oct 04, 2020
thesicilian:
Every pastor is supposed to be a ''strict pastor'' and every christian a ''strict christian''.
Jesus was not always strict. He had sence of humor

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by dingbang(m): 5:33am On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:

what about getting married to a strict female christian

5 Likes

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by tobechi74: 6:12am On Oct 04, 2020
dingbang:
what about getting married to a strict female christian
similar. But Bible instructs total obedience of man from woman she is most likely to change if man tell him
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:

Are you a guy or a lady? Anyways, your assertions are wrong cos this things you pointed out are dependent on individual. Not all christians are so uptight. There are also non pastors that have such behaviour, so?? Majority of the pst. I know are very romantic especially in my denomination and they do advise us the youth to be romantic as well at youth and singles meetings. So, don't know where this is coming from.

Now, let me ask you a question.

Is it because of anal sex you came up with all these?? Then you need to have a rethink because I know 70% of non pastors who don't subscribe to such style of sex and for all you know there may be some pst who do. You and I can't say for sure cos we've not been with any of them. So, stop judging from afar. And quit that idea of anal sex because apart from "religious standard" medically is it not healthy and it's not right!

Lastly, no body says you must marry a man of God if you feel they are not cool or you can't do without sinning so they don't point out your sins. There are people like you out there. So by all means go for them and leave pastors alone.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by hemartins(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2020
Dating a strict Christian sister too.
It becomes boring with regimented lifestyle
Everything is predictable
What I just need is flexibility

4 Likes

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Richy4(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2020
grin
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Thattallgirl(f): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2020
H
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2020
bless me with a precious relationship, my Lord.

thank you, Jesus. ❤

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by DonBabaFx: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2020
Great

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Truefaith: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2020
Seek Christ

He is better than life

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics / I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth / "A Mad Man Told Me To Buy Fuel After My Car Broke Down" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.