Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship (51448 Views)

Israel Adesanya Beats Robert Whittaker To Retain His Title / Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" / Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 27, 2020
Good one champ..
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by akocon: 6:04am On Sep 27, 2020
BOXING - one of the most difficult sport in my opinion. Your body takes all the hit. Unlike wrestling which is staged. Not a sport for lazy man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Aflix(m): 6:06am On Sep 27, 2020
akocon:
BOXING - one of the most difficult sport in my opinion. Your body takes all the hit. Unlike wrestling which is staged. Not a sport for lazy man
Mhen.....this guy is really good oooo.......if only he represented Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by cho25bc(f): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations Israel. He deserved the belt

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2020
Yoruba to the world ! Congratulations omo Oodua atata !

We don't talk too much.

18 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by sizweba101: 6:08am On Sep 27, 2020
The President will rush to congratulate him

13 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by justinator: 6:09am On Sep 27, 2020
Naija to the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by ikorodureporta: 6:09am On Sep 27, 2020
d man face no spoil sef...I been one upgrade him pishurre to meme
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Anny505(m): 6:11am On Sep 27, 2020
OMG!!!
How could I forget their fight was today. I really hate that Costa guy guts, very happy Izzy won

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by tillaman(m): 6:13am On Sep 27, 2020
Omo better is present
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by franugo(m): 6:14am On Sep 27, 2020
This one too na sport
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by daddytime(m): 6:14am On Sep 27, 2020
Ewoooo

Which kind mumu sleep do me like this na?

And I wake up around 2 am oh, completely forgot and went back to sleep.

Just seeing the replay now. The way I love this Israel guy ehn, he is a real patriot and worthy Nigerian/African Ambassador.

Na 9ice and Ruggedy baba music the guy take enter ring oh.

Nice guy wey no give oyibo chance to manipulate or change anything about him heritage.

Israel na the definition of "Jesus Christ no grab but him dey perform miracle".

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by vioment: 6:14am On Sep 27, 2020
Israel adesanya is really good.

Am proud of him.

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by winterfell007(m): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2020
masterP042:
Congrats to him. He deserves the accolades.

It's hard to say, but this time

Afonja amaka! Congrats

grin grin. You get wahala. Abeg make I follow you. congratulations to our 'Afonja' brothers from the Westside. Even though we dey quarrel steady for nairaland but at least, we must commend our own when they do well abroad

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by drefiner001(m): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2020
CONGRATULATION TO OUR OWN'S ISREAL ADESANYA, THE CHAMP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by TimeManager(m): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2020
Lakers!, Adesanya!, had a swell night.
kiss the truth!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by ObaKlaz: 6:16am On Sep 27, 2020
Simongm:
Congratulations to the last style bender.
20 streeeeeaksss winnings with his lean muscle no be beans oo....Naija real GOAT!
It's the fight and energy inside that matters most, though looking big and muscular is important too.
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by watchindelta(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2020
I kn it, yes yes yes

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by friday2011(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2020
Aflix:
Mhen.....this guy is really good oooo.......if only he represented Nigeria.

He haz always rep Nigeria...

If you watch his fights... Commentators addresses him as nigerian-new zealander.

And on the board, its Nigeria under his name.

14 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by handsomeyinka(m): 6:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Even Diego Costa cant be outclassed like this fake costa.

Up Nigeria..

10 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by 9gerian: 6:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Big congrats Champ!!!
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by ucheuzor1(m): 6:22am On Sep 27, 2020
That's impressive. Am really happy. After watching how Costa took men down via knockout, I taught this would really be a hard fight for Israel, but he's proved that he's really the laststylebender. Congrats for bringing Nigeria to limelight on a positive note

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Asianjollof007: 6:22am On Sep 27, 2020
masterP042:
Congrats to him. He deserves the accolades.

It's hard to say, but this time

Afonja amaka! Congrats

Why is it hard to say? Let's embrace love brother

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 27, 2020
If you see how that Costa boasted, you will think Adesanya will just surrender without fighting.
Las las Hussain Bolt brother has dealt with him.
Congratulations Izzy!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Didi2d(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2020
So happy he won, couldn't sleep cos this fight. Am proud of you son

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2020
ariketalks:
Congratulations Israel.

While congratulating Israel, let's not forget 'Mean' Hakeem Dawodu who retained his title in the featherweight division while flying the Nigerian flag.
Yea... Hakeem Dawodu represented tonight!!! Nice one by the Canada-based Nigerian!!! cool

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Ekpekus(m): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2020
Izzy makes it easy...
Costa nor see road.. hope he can walk home after this fight grin

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by ignis: 6:28am On Sep 27, 2020
loneprof:
He didn't just beat him, he outclassed him.

Now those people saying he's skinny will know that Izzy is no joke!!! I'm so happy!!!! grin

exactly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Dshocker(m): 6:30am On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations to him and Nigeria at large

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 27, 2020
Isreal is tactically sound and knows how to beat the crap out of his opponents by first demobilizing them through voracious leg kicks and then finish them of and Costa now knows who the Champ is since he is the newest convert.

9 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 27, 2020
Ekpekus:
Izzy makes it easy...
Costa nor see road.. hope he can walk home after this fight grin

Isreal went home with Costa's left leg

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 / Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.