Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here (1510 Views)

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period / I Didn't Know That Naija Is Tough Until I Saw.... / My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by namiji2598: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Morning nairalnders

After going through the university, after serving ur father's land, after several hustling, none seems to works for me

A guy at 25, can't even have common data, airtime or even an amount in his bank account, this life no balance

I am deeply depressed, even as I try to cover it up with a smile sometimes but deep down me, I know I am down, and totally down

To feed my self na war, right now I have nothing, totally nothing, not even food at home, or money to buy, this life no worth the stress abeg, at some point last week I even bought some chemicals for this mission but my spirit did not allow me, I sometimes try to console my self and continue with the stress but still no hope

Nairalnders I need help, I don't wanna continue this way

The truth is almost all graduate from Nigeria are/have going/gone through those write up over there, our society is not productive, what's the aim of some one going through a formal education and at the end will end up learning one or two skills just to survive?
Naija we need to wake up and make things right
Skills and education are two different things, why should someone go to the university only to end up learning a skill
Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by MrsRighteousness(f): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2020
please don't commit suicide its a ticket to hell.. Jesus lords you go to him in prayers

5 Likes

Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by solmus: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2020

Don't kill yourself... Everywhere is hard.. and tough on everybody, thank God you don't have a child or wife to feed and barely 25 with lots of strength

Go to a microfinance Bank or a corporative society, enquire on requirements of higher purchase Okada, if you meet the requirements go to any logistics company and join their delivery dispatch riders

Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by Factfinder1(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2020
Dont kill yourself bro at this age and time its normal to have suicidal thoughts and question your existence but I want you to know you ain't the only one at this phase. Look at death and depression in the face and tell them you are gonna be alive and happy no matter what
Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2020
Don't kill yourself please. Instead help kill Nigeria. If you die in that endeavor, you will be a hero.
Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by ThatKING(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2020
you are just 25? what about those above 30? what should they do

1 Like

Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by ojun50(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Don't take ur life,

Op don't wait for big job, start from sometin little, look for a teaching job and start from there.......

You might not be a fan of teaching but when you start you will enjoy it, from there doors will open.

Again always pray

Look for job around you, forget about impressing people

1 Like

Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by EmptyGarden(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2020
If suicide was the only way out... You for no meet anybody here o.

11 Likes

Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by Think9ja(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2020
Haba aboki

Kai namiji ne fa

Ba bura kawai ya sa Ka zama namiji ba fa!

Ka taso Ka nima wani abu kayi don chin gaba rayuwa duniya.

How you go call yourself namiji come de slack

1 Like

Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by GOFRONT(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2020
God no go shame us
Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by Hambivert: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2020
Go and listen to Timaya I can't kill myself and thank me later.

Sparogatively, you sound like you need a job. Have you thought of locking up those certificates to hustle like you have never been to school all your life?
Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by ifejobi84754: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2020
Haba aboki Kai namiji ne faBa bura kawai ya sa Ka zama namiji ba fa!Ka taso Ka nima wani abu kayi don chin gaba rayuwa duniya.How you go call yourself namiji come de slack
Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by annayawchee: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2020
Lol.... Everyone is passing through one or the other, Life is a continuous cycle of ups and down.

Brace up bro, your breakthrough is near.
Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by apstpaulg(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
It's called "The Wilderness Experience". Most great leader's go tru it. The funny thing is that if it is GOD who put u there, in other to groom u (tru painful experience) for a leadership purpose, then stand strong, remember...
Mohammed Ali once said "I HATE EVERY MOMENT OF TRAINING, BUT SAID TO MYSELF, SUFFER NOW, AND LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE A CHAMPION".
Calm down, take a day at a time, be humble, pray, learn from it, so that with those painful experiences u'd hv gather when u are out of that season, u'll become a good counselor/motivational speaker, like me.
Like i love to say, "WHAT DOESN'T KILL U MAKES U STRONGER".

Apostle Paul Eshiet

3 Likes

Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by Yomit71(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
exactly what am passing through now may God help us in this country
Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Well I am almost your age. I had business I was doing since I graduated but no money. Do expenses and everything no money. I was always broke and depending on parents. The skills I gained from the business like mechanic skills and digital marketing were not highly regarded in the labour market. Mechanic salaries in Nigeria fit make you born again. Omho I just forget everything and learnt to code. I started in February and things are much better for me now. Not where I want to be sha but I have hope.

4 Likes

Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by Mleeperbother: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2020
Op, go site go carry block.
Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by Mleeperbother: 8:25am On Oct 05, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Well I am almost your age. I had business I was doing since I graduated but no money. Do expenses and everything no money. I was always broke and depending on parents. The skills I gained from the business like mechanic skills and digital marketing were not highly regarded in the labour market. Mechanic salaries in Nigeria fit make you born again. Omho I just forget everything and learnt to code. I started in February and things are much better for me now. Not where I want to be sha but I have hope.
How much do mechanics earn on average?
I want to learn.
Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2020
Mleeperbother:

How much do mechanics earn on average?
I want to learn.
30k to 50k in companies. If you have over 20 years experience you can command between 70k to max 180k a month. You can make more on your own but getting high end customers with luxury cars isn't easy at all. Those guys prefer to get their cars serviced at the dealerships.
Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by demanuel(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Same experience with me, until I started offering my services freelancing on fiverr and locally.

Have you tried getting clients serving businesses locally as a freelancer ?
Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
demanuel:

Same experience with me, until I started offering my services freelancing on fiverr and locally.

Have you tried getting clients serving businesses locally as a freelancer ?
Locally I won't even try it. Nigerians don't have money. I freelance on Upwork though.
Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by demanuel(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Locally I won't even try it. Nigerians don't have money. I freelance on Upwork though.
I have not being lucky with Upwork, probably because I use a Nigerian account.

I suggest that you segment your market locally, you will be able to see those that can afford your services locally.
Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
demanuel:

I have not being lucky with Upwork, probably because I use a Nigerian account.

I suggest that you segment your market locally, you will be able to see those that can afford your services locally.
Upwork is a numbers game men. Think of getting a job there equivalent to getting a job in real life. You have to apply to 100s. I recommend anyone starting on Upwork to keep between 50 to 100k at least for initial connects. It's an investment. On your own running Facebook ads and Google ads to get local customers isn't easy and Nigerians don't have money to pay. They fit price you 5k to build Uber clone grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here by demanuel(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Upwork is a numbers game men. Think of getting a job there equivalent to getting a job in real life. You have to apply to 100s. I recommend anyone starting on Upwork to keep between 50 to 100k at least for initial connects. It's an investment. On your own running Facebook ads and Google ads to get local customers isn't easy and Nigerians don't have money to pay. They fit price you 5k to build Uber clone grin grin.
grin grin grin

Please can you help me with how to download courses on udemy?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Macroni Very Delicious / I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job / sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.