Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:23 PM

The Word Simp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Word Simp (522 Views)

I Think The Word SIMP Is Abused Here / Misconception: Why People Misunderstand The Word "Simp" / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Word Simp by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2020
Look, everywhere I go I see the word simp especially on nairaland and I'm starting to think y'all don't actually know what a simp is, I mean sure ozo is a simp but nowadays y'all saying the word "simp" over and over. The word simp originated from somewhere in British Columbia or somewhere else I don't care and recently it was used as a joke but y'all @#$* are just taking it too seriously, on God I can bet before y'all knew the word y'all were simping and some of you all (y'all) will still simp in the future and y'all can insult me but most of you guys are retarded so I don't really care.

Now for women, especially nairaland women
Y'all just use this word to insult men who don't want to become slaves or "simps" to women and it's stupid very stupid. If he chooses not to spend on you he's a simp, do you know what's funny women simp and if you think otherwise then you know of nothing about this word cause it applies to both gender, but then again y'all not that smart. Most Nigerian women (not gonna say all women, cause I know what I've seen)simp for money Doesn't mean they're gold diggers, some (not that much) simp (doesn't usually apply in Nigeria) for guys doesn't mean they're whores.

So my point is you guys and girls don't know how to use the word simp
Re: The Word Simp by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2020
Bia , What's your problem? undecided
Re: The Word Simp by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2020
The truth is that........this too shall pass, just like others prior it!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Word Simp by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94355600:
maybe but I know it'll likely trigger some people
Re: The Word Simp by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2020
QuillanHardy:
Bia , What's your problem? undecided
I'm getting tired of people using the word over stupid things
Re: The Word Simp by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Tabasco23:
I'm getting tired of people using the word over stupid things
It's getting so annoying already.....for real!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Word Simp by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94355676:

It's getting so annoying already.....for real!
everybody uses the word for stupid things for example if a girl offers to pay for a meal even tho the guy insisted he's a simp
Re: The Word Simp by tobechi74: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Yea
Re: The Word Simp by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2020
grin
Re: The Word Simp by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Nairaland alpha males go soon invade this thread grin

Re: The Word Simp by gbowoade85142: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2020
Nairaland alfa females go soon invade this leitmotif
Re: The Word Simp by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2020
After church all of them will start coming
Re: The Word Simp by baralatie(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
post=94355600:
Re: The Word Simp by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=baralatie post=94363604][/quote] it's kinda of funny how people avoid the truth

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does Airtel Airtime Stay Before It Expires? / End SARS: NCDC Sends Message To Protesters / Check Out My Logo Design For An Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.