Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,080 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati (2187 Views)

Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by Lucifer1419: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2020
From general conspiracy
Im not saying you should go against him. Im letting you know for discernment purposes. I know i may have defended Trump on many occasions, but mostly when dispelling the BS media.

Truth is, I knew long ago Donald was a Jesuit/Illuminati. I wrote a thread about him being pre-selected through MK ultra predictive programming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lld0BFtld0U

See the hidden symbolism in his coat of arms
"Empire"

Double head eagle = Jesuits 33rd degree freemason.

What Empire?

However he also represented an opportunity to save souls which is what my true focus has been, leading people to the true savior, Jesus Christ.

If you have an open mind, I suggest you watch the series of videos.
Note: They are not liberals, politically correct, nor are they islamists, nor do they have any affiliation with the elites.
These are warnings from the watchmen of the church of Christ. (I personally am one of them.) King James knew the truth.

The Vatican is your enemy aka Mystery Babylon mother of Harlots. The vatican is illuminati Central. Donald's loyalty is to the Vatican. Research more on the hidden symbolism's in Trump Tower.
Apollo Sun God. Queen of heaven symbolism's, etc.

Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by Lucifer1419: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2020
33rd degree freemasonic symbol
(Don't allow any freemasons to distract you away from this. Stay focused and follow the common denominator.)

Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by Lucifer1419: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2020
By the way, does the double headed eagle seem familiar?
33 Freemason symbol = Republicans and democrats. Hegelian dialect = Jesuit

Ordo ab Chao
See also: Donald Trump Illuminati/Masonic Symbolism

Not part of the club huh?

Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by Lucifer1419: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2020
My Agenda is a Christian agenda. (I am Making this clear, I am for Christ Only and really care not for politics. I do care about the truth and I intervene when people lie in General.) You've read my posts, and how I have been fair. But I am neither left, nor right, nor am I a shill, or "Paid troll". Im simply pointing out what is obviously there starring at you in your face as a Watchman.

Past Thread on Trump Being Pre-selected Here )

I hope you take heed and try and see what is staring at you. The whole world's astage!

Very few know the truth on Trump. Mostly Christians following prophecy, which is why the Jesuits have waged war against the watchmen for centuries.

But they lost when Jesus gave his life for us. And they are doomed to lose again.

May the true light of God lead you into the truth
Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by HundHunter(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2020
Just like our Buhari who is a Bokoharamist with is anti-people policies, abi?

Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by Lucifer1419: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Your real enemy is this:

Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by Lucifer1419: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2020
For Christians Watching for the Signs and seek scripture confirmation:

Jeremiah 7:18 King James Bible "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

Revelation: 3:9
"Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead."
The Sword of the Gospel
Mathews: 10:34
"Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

And that sword is called truth
Revelation 2:20-2:21
"But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21'I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality.…"
Ephesians 5:11 "Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead expose them"
Ephesians 6:10 - 6:11
The Full Armor of God
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil"

Isaiah 5:20:
"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

Ezekiel 33
King James Bible
Ezekiel as Israel's Watchman
1Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
5He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
7So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
8When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
9Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by Lucifer1419: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2020
Donald Trump's 66th(6?) Floor Penthouse Exposes His Idol 'Sun God' Apollo, Son of Zeus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pCsVKt9gqY
Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by Lucifer1419: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Liberals and the media are demonizing trump for the wrong reasons. Truth is, if they exposed who Trump really is, they would also point at themselves. Trump is part of the agenda. Republicans and democrats; what is the difference when they are both two sides of the same
Like I said, the whole world is Astage and the whole world is being played. Like chess pieces

Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2020
I thought fake pastors like olaadegbu and righteousness89 said Trump was God sent. grin
Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by ThatFairGuy1: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2020
I'm not supporting Trump but I hate all these Nonsense talk. It's unsubstantiated
Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by mogbolade39317: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2020
Just like our Buhari who is a Bokoharamist with is combat-folks polices, abu?
Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by Emescot(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2020
Rubbish from beginning to the End.
Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by Danny50: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
I cant i belive i just read all this crap and bulshit... For your information Trumph is God sent and a Baptist so i careles for all the crap you wrote above.
Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by Lucifer1419: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2020
Danny50:
I cant i belive i just read all this crap and bulshit... For your information Trumph is God sent and a Baptist so i careles for all the crap you wrote above.
, you are just deceiving your self, I don't want you to believe anything, but it's a shame we Nigeria condemned the truth when showing it to our face, almost half of Hollywood celebrities both actors and actresses 95% of them are dead, I know u will still doubt it, but am not here to make you believe anything I post, just do your own research, I posted the list of dead Hollywood celebrities, but the mode take it down and my account was ban for 3month, so am now careful with what I post now, I just feel like sharing the light for some people that believe on trump, see brother everything you have been told from child birth about this world we lived in is all 90% big lies, from the earth is round to the climate change to green energy is all big fake lies, even the climate change is a man made thing, am sorry for you sir, you are still at sleep, very deep sleep, and you need to wake up and see the reality and the true nature of God beautiful creation on earth, thank you sir.
Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by Danny50: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Lucifer1419:
, you are just deceiving your self, I don't want you to believe anything, but it's a shame we Nigeria condemned the truth when showing it to our face, almost half of Hollywood celebrities both actors and actresses 95% of them are dead, I know u will still doubt it, but am not here to make you believe anything I post, just do your own research, I posted the list of dead Hollywood celebrities, but the mode take it down and my account was ban for 3month, so am now careful with what I post now, I just feel like sharing the light for some people that believe on trump, see brother everything you have been told from child birth about this world we lived in is all 90% big lies, from the earth is round to the climate change to green energy is all big fake lies, even the climate change is a man made thing, am sorry for you sir, you are still at sleep, very deep sleep, and you need to wake up and see the reality and the true nature of God beautiful creation on earth, thank you sir.
Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by Danny50: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
So you are telling me that Donald Trumph is an angel in shipclothing? So you mean trumph has been deceiving the world all this while i mean do you know how many prophecies donald has fufieled?
Re: Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati by Lucifer1419: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Danny50:
So you are telling me that Donald Trumph is an angel in shipclothing? So you mean trumph has been deceiving the world all this while i mean do you know how many prophecies donald has fufieled?
. Is not his prophecy, but fulfilling the prophecy of God, don't ever believe that this world will be better, it will not get better, but worst, more and more problem is on the way coming, from hardship to hunger, farming, more killing, more destruction, the only peace we will all get on this earth is the peace of God, if we all come close to God, but I tell you this brother, your government and all the government of this world are not here to give us peace but to creat hardship, war and destruction to mankind, is a big club, a very big club, and you and me, don't belong to any of them.

(1) (Reply)

Libya And Imperialism: The real reasons behind proposed western intervention / OBAMA REFUSES TO ALLOW YAZIDI AND ASSYRIAN CHRISTIANS FLEEING ISIS TO ENTER U.S. / BREAKING NEWS: President Mugabe Dies At 93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.