Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso (13938 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Tony142: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
If all aa marry aa, it seems all as and ss will die off naturally because as will marry as and breed SS, the chance of their survival is low.

This is Eugenics playing its role naturally.

Damn! Survival of the fittest is real

No go hustle dey here dey shout AA as if na u choose am for yourself, one of the governor in the north is an SS,

If u like be AAAA, it ganrantee nothing lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Tony142: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
iLegendd:
As a kind AA man, don't worry, we'll help you guys. Though, not free. I no dey do free things again.

Lucky you, I am SS embarassed
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Eryyy92: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
yanabasee:

Righteousness is the quality or state of being morally correct and justifiable. It can be considered synonymous with "rightness" or being "upright".

You can't tell me that there are no humans that aren't upright.... Except they're believer of God...

If any man lives a good and upright life, you have obeyed the holy book and you have God's divine grace and mercy....

Because, to live such a life, you're practicing what Christ asked us to do...
Na Bishop Righteousness89 you dey follow argue?

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Tony142: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hisduchess:
I'm AA and nah only AA people I dey love.E get why grin grin

When I see this type of comment I just laugh

Since u are AA, if dangote son who is SS come for your hand in marriage, and another guy who is AA but broke/poor come for your hand in marriage, me and u know who u will choose grin

So, u guys should just deceiving yourself cheesy

Anyway, I do not take comment here on Nairaland seriously sha, because reality is different cool
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Dreamliner787(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Break up with her and look for AS

Did you get where I said we have been dating for 4years?
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by freeeeme(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Make dem tell this man say what matters to naija girls wey be AS na Money, not genotype.
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tony142:

No go hustle dey here dey shout AA as if na u choose am for yourself, one of the governor in the north is an SS,

If u like be AAAA, it ganrantee nothing lipsrsealed

Without good health you can't hustle
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Tony142: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Without good health you can't hustle

Good health = hard work

Good brain = smart work

U did not need a good health to hustle, what u need is a good brain, by nature 99% of SS people are naturally intelligent and smart

Example of such people is Laycon, laycon is SS, does he has good health? No, but he has used his intelligent and smartness to win BBnaija

So my guy, brain better pass good health, when u Don use your smart brain take make money finish, u can now use the money to maintain a good health just like laycon #smile
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Mcslize: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jman06:
Honestly! Everybody readily claims to be AA even when they have not done the genotype test.

You are not far from the truth. I can tell you some persons have never done genotype test since they were born.

But they believe they are AA by faith. grin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by mrdharkchild(m): 1:17am On Sep 28, 2020
"What's in it for you, when u serve what you use your hands to create. I created you to serve me, u created materials from resources I left u, u serve them. I set things in motion, as little as d spider is, I could use it to work wonders for u. The world obeys me. The heart of man obeys me. Plunge yourself into an imagination of my being. I am He, do not pride yourself, I love everyone equally"
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 28, 2020
Tony142:

Good health = hard work

Good brain = smart work

U did not need a good health to hustle, what u need is a good brain, by nature 99% of SS people are naturally intelligent and smart

Example of such people is Laycon, laycon is SS, does he has good health? No, but he has used his intelligent and smartness to win BBnaija

So my guy, brain better pass good health, when u Don use your smart brain take make money finish, u can now use the money to maintain a good health just like laycon #smile

soory sir, without good health you cant think or use your brain to make money, Making money needs a lot of brain work, and hustling needs lot of energy which many SS can not handle.

and btw laycon is not SS and does not look like one

And it is a lie that 99% of SS are Smart, Smartness has nothing to do with genotype.

1 Like

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by freeborn02: 1:31am On Sep 28, 2020
judetov2:
I am AA and I am going to marry AA... I don't want any health issue for my kids o... if health issues dey him go come help me?

Oga, if you marry AS, there won't be any health issues for your children
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by maasoap(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2020
Tillatalk:
I'm AS so I will start looking for AA to marry .. nawa oo

The earlier you started the better for you even if you are not ready for marriage. I have two colleagues who have been on this search for ladies with AA genotypes for some years, still unsuccessful. They've broken up with more than two ladies already because of this problem of AS vs AS. This thing is more serious than what many realise, only those who are affected know better
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by maasoap(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
laughing..

science is so so funny..

nonsensical guess work

You think? This issue is not funny in any way, and it's not guess work, it's the reality. Better safe than sorry
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by maasoap(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2020
Prechy08:

we reason alike bro, same thing for me

And........... she turned out to be AA too.
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by genii96(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2020
Tillatalk:
I'm AS so I will start looking for AA to marry .. nawa oo

If you marry AS/SS there is a high chance you'll get SS kids, and trust me, that is something you don't want for your kids. I had three close friends when I was a kid, all were SS, all three are dead now and they were sick frequently
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by TheCork(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2020
Michelle55:
True.. AA or nothing grin

actualy My dik size is AA+ &12inches Longs.. r u still intarested? cheesy
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by MrCork: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hisduchess:
I'm AA and nah only AA people I dey love.E get why grin grin

AA?..
Kaiiii....I am AA too.
Please we discuss fok in sexuality section I beg....I want some
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. / A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) / I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.