Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures (5778 Views)

Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by amuwo1980: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
The woman assaulted him and the man defended himself
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by Harrykn: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin That man no beat am well. She wan do powerful
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by igbowoman: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2020
shameless black man. Scum bag
Only a low life black man will be trading words with a woman and raising his hands at her.see the office sef with people wearing singlet
He is obviously frustrated with life and taking it out on a woman .
What a loser
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by igbowoman: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:
The only issue I have is the unnecessary and stupidly loud background music playing in the video! angry angry

That was quite annoying
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by GIdiata(m): 12:35am On Sep 28, 2020
SLAP44:

Woman beater spotted.
the their the speak grammar
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by GIdiata(m): 12:43am On Sep 28, 2020
igbowoman:
Only a low life black man will be trading words with a woman and raising his hands at her.see the office sef with people wearing singlet
What a loser

no learn how to keep your hands to yourself. YOU GO CHOP BEATING.

"Only a low life black man will be trading words with a woman and raising hands at a woman". SO WOMEN HAVE MONOPOLY OF INSULTING ABI? i should shut up when she's insulting me in the name of Gentleman rubbish. you can't take insult but u EXPECT male to take it. U insult him, he insults back u strike him. na only u get emotions and hand to fight na. yeye

Una never serious. people LIKE ME INTENTIONALLY INSULT BACK so that you will hit me. u can't take ordinary words yet U EXPECT A MAN TO TAKE A HIT. u initiate the quarrels but feel like dying wen he insults back.

try me

3 Likes

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by GIdiata(m): 1:01am On Sep 28, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Solution avoid verbal escalation with them.

Shouting doesn't solve issues anyway. Just shut up and walk.

heed to this advice at your own PERIL.

these are the so called Gentlemen that put us in the mess we are today.

women now feel it's a crime to EXCHANGE words with them. if not y will a woman who you are not a slave to, a woman who is not your mother, sister, wife, girlfriend. a random woman that you don't know DECIDE SLAP YOU/OR HIT YOU FIRST DURING AN ARGUMENT?

because they can't take the INSULT they give so out of anger, they hit you. but they expect you to take their insults

the interesting thing is that the Woman that hits you first knows you can beat her to coma in a fight. yet she decides to mess up because people like this guy I'm quoting, in the name of GENTLEMAN have belittle themselves to slaves

3 Likes

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by 2cribz: 2:19am On Sep 28, 2020
He should have raped her na so we knw thy r both mad
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by Judybash93(m): 2:55am On Sep 28, 2020
Men!!! Some women are good at turning the table against their foe, look at how she was confident at the beginning, when she realized that she couldn't handle the man she changed tactics by engaging in an emotional rant just to get pity from those nearby. I used to be a 'don't ever hit or touch a lady kinda guy' but the thing is if you need to protect yourself, do it. Don't tell me there's never a reason to hit a woman. If she's about to stab you, hit her and move away from danger.
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by igbowoman: 5:00am On Sep 28, 2020
GIdiata:

no learn how to keep your hands to yourself. YOU GO CHOP BEATING.

"Only a low life black man will be trading words with a woman and raising hands at a woman". SO WOMEN HAVE MONOPOLY OF INSULTING ABI? i should shut up when she's insulting me in the name of Gentleman rubbish. you can't take insult but u EXPECT male to take it. U insult him, he insults back u strike him. na only u get emotions and hand to fight na. yeye

Una never serious. people LIKE ME INTENTIONALLY INSULT BACK so that you will hit me. u can't take ordinary words yet U EXPECT A MAN TO TAKE A HIT. u initiate the quarrels but feel like dying wen he insults back.

try me

I repeat only a low life scumbag with trade words or beat a woman.
If that's you then it is what it is
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by Iceyjayz: 6:18am On Sep 28, 2020
igbowoman:
What a loser
Yam leg spotted cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by ogtavia(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2020
Whoever added the Japanese soundtrack is mad... grin grin
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by Olusegun345: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2020
All I see is depression
When you are depressed over something . Be still, go to your room and lock yourself, kneel for an hour and cry to God for answers. Stand up, clean yourself, wipe your face and go about your daily business, DON'T THINK SUICIDE
have learnt over years in my walk with God that life's challenges are only for a moment and that a future good life is a summary of both the good and bad times of the past.
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by GIdiata(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2020
igbowoman:

I repeat only a low life scumbag with trade words or beat a woman. If that's you then it is what it is
Ok

1 Like

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by icebird25(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
addictiv:

She attacks u... Spit on her face... You know that one that u ll drag all the saliva and mucus from ur nose to ur mouth with a strong grunting sound... Yes that it... She wants to attack again, you do it again.. .nobody go tell her to run... Just hold her hands... And keep unloading buckets of saliva on her face... Trust me the satisfaction is out of this world.. She will have nightmares for months.. Thats how u beat a woman without hitting her..BTW.. Be ready to get spat on too, Just in case she be werey... Sense will not kee me

Lol ...na you be the werey

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Rescued Two Chinese Nationals Without Payment Of Ransom - Ogun Police / Lady Cuts Off Husband Penis Over Misunderstanding ( Discretion) / Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.