Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users (4653 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: Beautiful Photos Of Ka3na & Her Half-caste Daughter From Her Oyibo / 9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures / [dabun] The Half Caste Rapper Givin' It Out In Yoruba Lang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by epicmadam(f): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2020
This is what half caste soap and cream can do to your skin.
I have the magic combo for you as well (very effective)

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by dingbang(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2020
I used to have an ex who is into organics, I dont know the soap she made for me until I started seeing white white patches on my skin.

I broke up with her mbok!

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by epicmadam(f): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2020
dingbang:
I used to have an ex who is into organics, I dont know the soap she made for me until I started seeing white white patches on my skin.

Smiles...was that the reason why you broke up with her?
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by daddytime(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2020
I pity their skin for old age.

Romancing skin cancer with steroids.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by epicmadam(f): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
daddytime:
I pity their skin for old age.

Romancing skin cancer with steroids.

Not in all cases, when you use organic made (made from organic fruits) there is no reason to be bothered.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
dingbang:

You seem to me like a very petty person.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
epicmadam:
This is what half caste soap and cream can do to your skin.
I have the magic combo for you as well (very effective)

The difference is in the camera.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by epicmadam(f): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

The difference is in the camera.

No it is not..IG @herritorganics for reviews
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
epicmadam:

No it is not..IG @herritorganics for reviews

LOL. No, thanks. I don't need that aggressive skin tone. More sales, hon. kiss
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by dingbang(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You seem to me like a very petty person.
I really dont give a fvck darling. kiss you should focus more about what next to eat, Dont you think so? wink

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
dingbang:
I really dont give a fvck darling. kiss you should focus more about what next to eat, Dont you think so? wink

I have what to eat. My concern is just your pettiness.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by epicmadam(f): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOL. No, thanks. I don't need that aggressive skin tone. More sales, hon. kiss

Issok!

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by dingbang(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I have what to eat. My concern is just your pettiness.
how e come take affect you now? cheesy e dey pain you? I go dey do am well well make e dey pain you well well.. grin

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
dingbang:
how e come take affect you now? cheesy e dey pain you? I go dey do am well well make e dey pain you well well.. grin

Pain me, how? I am only pitying the unlucky girls around you, that's all!

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by SirMichael1: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
epicmadam:

Not in all cases, when you use organic made (made from organic fruits) there is no reason to be bothered.
All of you jumping on this ship saying organic this, organic that... Isn't organic a chemical compound too? Or doesn't it have a compound formula? All the organic stuff can be manufactured in a lab.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Half Caste Soap & Cream Users by epicmadam(f): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
All of you jumping on this ship saying organic this, organic that... Isn't organic a chemical compound too? Or doesn't it have a compound formula? All the organic stuff can be manufactured in a lab.

Dear, what makes it different is the synthesis (mode of production).

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Wife Respond To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales / See What Waist Cinchers Has Done To This Ghanaian Lady's Body / Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.