Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone (89002 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by daewoorazer(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
There has been bad blood between two A-list Nigerian actors over what seemed as an hearsay dm’ed in the the Instagram account of the Yoruba actor by a user. Kunle posted it on his insta story, an act which seemed to fuel Mike’s anger. Read receipts and Mike’s response below:

The small respect I had for you is gone,yes I wrote u that in your sick DM.
U touched the wrong guy by posting this on your twitter and Instagram stories...
Guy,U buy wrong Market!!

U now acting like u don’t know impersonators are using Actors/Musicians/politicians /celebs fake profiles and videos to Defraud people world over?
Or haven’t u seen the ones caught in my respect and even jailed for impersonating me by @officialefcc ?.

Why am I surprised ,you’ve always HATED IGBOS..Are we going to forget in the Press ur statement years ago saying
“IGBOS are the ones spoiling the movie industry..U dont like casting them.”
Well this IGBO ain’t like u cos he was born in Lagos and speaks flawless Yoruba..And loves the Yoruba people
U Tribalistic human!!!!!

Guyyyyy I don come meet u for anything for this life...OMO HOLD YOURSELF O,before we for inside Nollywood go talk your matter outside..Rubbishhh
Kunle U ARE TOO SMALL to bring me down with this stuuuuuupidddd unethical act...smh
If u were wise ,wouldn’t u as a colleague call me ,ask questions before posting this Rubbish on your Instagram and Twitter?...
WHO DOES THAT....Obviously u...��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️���Mtcheww

DUDE,,,if u want a problem ,boyyyyyyy BRING IT ON ...I’m so freaking READY!!!.
I’ve never called OUT any of my colleagues on social media but NIGGA u messed up this time ..��smh
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish

Question
Where were u when GOD CHOSE ME
������� #alwaysfavouredinhisgrace
#youtoosmall

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFo6vZiAW8j/?igshid=mj52yf6sn1x2

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by espn(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Two idiots...next...

338 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by decatalyst(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Who go settle this matter laidis?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by decatalyst(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Who go settle this matter laidis?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by DaddyRochie1642: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by daewoorazer(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad

Masturbate over it

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by midolian(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
And why is Mike ranting like a baby whose candy has been snatched away?

smile11s:
Kunle is feeling inferior to Igbos. When you have inferiority complex over a dominate group of people in the industry, that’s how you will behave.

A typical Yoruba attitude for sure from Kunle A. Whereas, he forgets the facts the Yorubas are the most hypocritical in our naija. They're the sellout of our nation

Igbo's success will continue to choke Hater's. Igbo's are the bread winners of Nigeria. Deal with it!

243 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Afolayan shouldn't have posted that on his page AT ALL!!!

Sisi Yewande of just told us that this is what the Yorubas call Abosi or Alabosi (she refused to translate it for us.....as usual!)
Respect is truly reciprocal.
We are sure Afolayan will never like that also.
That is tarnishing Mike's image on social media.
especially the reputation he has worked so hard to build for many years prior now.

About the tribalistic part,
we don't have any comment on that,
(Let's leave that to the tribalistic bigots on Nairaland,
they will soon turn the thread to another civil war, just watch!
)
but with the MAIN issue of Mike scamming women,
(a family man for that matter!)
Kunle needs to apologize ASAP.

It's not just done!
#WeStandWithMike

DUDE,,,if u want a problem,
boyyyyyyy BRING IT ON..
I’m so freaking READY!!!.
I’ve never called OUT any of my colleagues on social media but NIGGA u messed up this time ..��smh
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish
No one will definitely be happy with such news about them online.
Afo truly messed up Big time!

What is the reason for posting this rubbish below?
So immature and childish!!

169 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by OgbanjeProphet: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Igbo haters everywhere.

Thank God we are Igbo.

318 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by AFULA(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
okay

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by justbonny(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy Sunday all....

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by inoki247: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Na everything dem dey attach tribe to for this country to even protest sef dem go attach tribe with it.....

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Kingluqman(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Frankyboy1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Your female counterparts re busy flying private jets, you.guys re busy fighting a tribal war, make uja get sense go look for sugar mamas

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Lamasta(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
The two of them don chop belleful dats why grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by JosephXavier: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Our female celebrity actresses dey cash out dey post their new rides these two dey drag demselves

Is Mike Ezuronye still acting? It's like I'm becoming more popular than him

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by visijo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
When someone decides to leave you just let him/ her to go. People are like clothes you can never be naked even if you are poor.��

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Gonna the days when respect dey last,this days respect no dey last.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
This bashing is too much. Kilode na

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Seventy7kings: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by LegendHero(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
I’m confused

9 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Sholaco: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Oh okay
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Onlinealaba(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Matter get as e be undecided

Just check my signature for your Smart TVs
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
angry

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by personal59: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
lol very funny

Afod no suppose do like say ein see the message so he fumbled

but

as for Mike haba

y he sound like someone who jealously don almost kill.

he just behave like someone trying to win the first position but all hin try na second hin dey take last last

you know that kin look like make this first guy just leave this school or sick or better still die self but if none happen na fight every day go follow

20 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Odingo1: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Some Yorubas and their hate for Igbos

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
The sender of the DM self lacks sense.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.